Thread: WSJ: Trump played active role in hush-money payouts to sex partners

WSJ: Trump played active role in hush-money payouts to sex partners

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-...gal-1541786601

He's denied knowing about any of this, but today the WSJ is reporting that's not exactly true.

The Trump Tower meeting and its aftermath are among several previously unreported instances in which Mr. Trump intervened directly to suppress stories about his alleged sexual encounters with women, according to interviews with three dozen people who have direct knowledge of the events or who have been briefed on them, as well as court papers, corporate records and other documents.
    I hate starting a Trump thread but I wanted to deprive Zippy of the orgasm. Anyway, there's a lot at the link.

My take away is that this might be Clinton-esque. Trump might not be guilty of a campaign violation if he spent the money to hide it from his wife and not influence the election, but the impeachment could come from lying about the involvement.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Meh. Billionaire has sex with bimbos and pays them some hush money. I'm shocked, I tell ya.

I would say that's a little different from getting BJ's in the Oval with interns.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

He's never been under oath on these allegations. There's no crime here, just more game of thrones drama.

Trump himself is probably feeding this to the WSJ. He wants the distractions and media hate.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

My take away is that this might be Clinton-esque. Trump might not be guilty of a campaign violation if he spent the money to hide it from his wife and not influence the election, but the impeachment could come from lying about the involvement.

Pelosi loves America, don't think she'll go for impeachment over this alone.

Some observers have been worrying that such scandal publicity could cause loss of womens votes for MAGA (allegedly 20% suburban womens loss in midtersm)

But I'm more concerned about losing Mike Pence as VP in 2020 over this. Not going to be easy to find VP of such caliber and Christian credentials that is also acceptable to MAGA's top donors.

Pence told RNC he could replace Trump on ticket after 'Access Hollywood' tape came out: report

The Atlantic reported that Pence made clear to the RNC that he could assume the position of the party's nominee.
    At the time, there was reportedly talk about making Pence the nominee and former secretary of State Condoleezza Rice his running mate.
    In that audio, Trump discusses a failed attempt to seduce a woman, whose full name is not given in the video.

“I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it,” Trump is heard saying. It was unclear when the events he was describing took place. The tape was recorded several months after he married his third wife, Melania.

“Whoa,” another voice said.

“I did try and f--- her. She was married,” Trump says.

Trump continues: “And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’”

“I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,” Trump says. “Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ed4_story.html

Donald Trump's running mate Mike Pence 'offended' by sexual assault remarks

"As a husband and father, I was offended by the words and actions described by Donald Trump in the 11-year-old video released yesterday," he said

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Pelosi loves America, don't think she'll go for impeachment over this alone.

Some observers have been worrying that such scandal publicity could cause loss of womens votes for MAGA (allegedly 20% suburban womens loss in midterms)
    One has to wonder if the WSJ sat on this until after the elections. Getting it out there now gives people 2 years to get over it.

He's denied knowing about any of this, but today the WSJ is reporting that's not exactly true.

I hate starting a Trump thread but I wanted to deprive Zippy of the orgasm. Anyway, there's a lot at the link.

As it did with Bill Clinton, DJT's sexcapades are a launch site that could see inquiries spill over into his economic empire...

Legally, the word "is" was micro-defined at the height of the STARR CHAMBER INQUISITION!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Why would anyone care?

For Pete's sake, Obama used to blow strange men for token money. Nobody wrote about that.

Humans.

Trump is a Rapist! according to Liberals but Liberals are quiet when videos of Joe Bidden Sniffing Children are Shown.

... but I wanted to deprive Zippy of the orgasm...
    Did you hear about the night Zippy unzipped in public?
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Meh.

The opposition would have had them killed.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Why would anyone care?

For Pete's sake, Obama used to blow strange men for token money. Nobody wrote about that.

Humans.
    I find that disturbing .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I find that disturbing .
    That does not speak ill of you.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    That does not speak ill of you.

I think he just finds it "disturbing" that Obama only did it for "token" money.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I think he just finds it "disturbing" that Obama only did it for "token" money.
    That's how I took it. After all, sucking the penises of strange men no longer rates so much as notice anymore. Doing so for chump change... well, that kind of make you a chump. President Chump. Perfect moniker.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.