Thread: Former Trump White House Communications Director Says Trump Is 'an Intentional Liar'

Former Trump White House Communications Director Says Trump Is 'an Intentional Liar'

He seems to have crossed the line with this statement about his former boss and sitting POTUS:

Scaramucci Says Trump Is 'an Intentional Liar'

October 25th, 2018
    Anthony Scaramucci, co-managing partner at SkyBridge Capital and former White House communications director, says President Donald Trump is "an intentional liar." He speaks on "Bloomberg Surveillance." (Source: Bloomberg)

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/video...nal-liar-video

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's a bullshitter. But that still doesn't change the fact that many of the people railing against him are the personification of evil.
    “Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster

Could be.
    I'm still not buying conspiracy theories that some of the media-MAGA fights are like "fake wrestling" matches to entertain the crowds and both have funding ties to same globalist billionaires/lobbies and puppets playing their parts in the kabuki theatre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDDGKZCBpq4