Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: White South Africans Barred from Government Jobs Website

  1. #1

    Exclamation White South Africans Barred from Government Jobs Website

    White South African men are reportedly being excluded from a government-partnered youth employment initiative program, according to a new report. The Youth Employment Service ("YES") government job website has the goal of helping South Africans who have been unemployed for more than six months. The program has been endorsed by the National Development Plan 2030, which intends on eliminating poverty and reducing inequality within the next 12 years in the country.

    The website reportedly requires applicants to be in accordance with the Black Economic Empowerment ("BEE") definition of black. They are also required to be between the ages of 18 and 34 and citizens of South Africa. BEE is a program launched by the South African government whose aim is redressing inequalities in the nation by giving South African citizens who are black economic privileges that are not available to white people. The program also includes colored and Indian people.

    YES was the brainchild of South African president Cyril Ramaphosa. In March, he boasted about the idea, stating "we will be coming up with further initiatives to address youth unemployment." However, South Africa's trade union, called "Solidarity", stated that white South Africans were "unwelcome", while calling the exclusion "part of a long list of policies obsessed with race."

    Maritz noted that unemployment is an issue of importance in South Africa, but that making decisions based on race has become a dangerous norm.

    More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...jobs-website-0


    This is our future if we don't control immigration.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    This is our future if we don't control immigration.
    This is our future if White population becomes a minority. I am pretty sure Liberals whom hate white people wont mind it.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    This is our future if White population becomes a minority. I am pretty sure Liberals whom hate white people wont mind it.

    Ever heard of "affirmative action?"

    Been going on for decades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people...



    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  5. #4
    "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." -- Galatians 6:7

    "Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever: that considering numbers, nature and natural means only, a revolution of the wheel of fortune, an exchange of situation, is among possible events [...]" -- Thomas Jefferson, Notes on the State of Virginia

    "Karma's a bitch." -- unknown
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-10-2018 at 04:33 PM.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Ever heard of "affirmative action?"

    Been going on for decades.
    It's terrible how the Civil Rights of 1964 was passed by all those brown people over the objection of white voters.

    ...o wait
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    It's terrible how the Civil Rights of 1964 was passed by all those brown people over the objection of white voters.

    ...o wait
    And the price of tea in China today is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people...



    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    And the price of tea in China today is?
    The argument is that we'll have affirmative action if we let in all the brown people, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    This is our future if White population becomes a minority. I am pretty sure Liberals whom hate white people wont mind it.
    ...but we already have affirmative action (passed by non-brown people), so...?
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    The argument is that we'll have affirmative action if we let in all the brown people, right?



    ...but we already have affirmative action (passed by non-brown people), so...?
    It's about much more than affirmative action, the "brown people" (it isn't about race until they make it so and many of their white ideological brethren are more than happy to make it about politics/wealth instead) will make the natives unpersons, steal everything from them and end up killing them, that process is playing out before our eyes in S. Africa.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    If I was a white guy in south africa I would not be looking for govt employment .
    Do something Danke

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It's about much more than affirmative action, the "brown people" (it isn't about race until they make it so and many of their white ideological brethren are more than happy to make it about politics/wealth instead) will make the natives unpersons, steal everything from them and end up killing them, that process is playing out before our eyes in S. Africa.
    But it would be wrong to either intervene or allow the Afrikaners to migrate to the US, right?
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    If I was a white guy in south africa I would not be looking for govt employment .
    I would probably highly consider moving elsewhere. Although it's still a beautiful country.
    "I am a bird"

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I would probably highly consider moving elsewhere. Although it's still a beautiful country.
    Yeah I would probably go a little further North and try my luck.
    Do something Danke

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    But it would be wrong to either intervene or allow the Afrikaners to migrate to the US, right?
    It would be wrong for our government to intervene, if you wish to gather together a group of volunteers to go and help them that is your business.
    We could allow some of them to come here, we could even displace the entire immigration quota for the rest of the world to allow more of them to come here, we might even displace the immigration quota for future years to allow more of them to come here but we wouldn't want to take that too far lest they should lump up into "little S. Africas" and fail to assimilate.

    I have proposed that since we have a refugee program that they be allowed to displace all other refugees who are less culturally compatible.

    The US isn't responsible to fix all the problems in the world nor is it capable of doing so, our people's rights and interests must be our primary concern.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It would be wrong for our government to intervene, if you wish to gather together a group of volunteers to go and help them that is your business.
    We could allow some of them to come here, we could even displace the entire immigration quota for the rest of the world to allow more of them to come here, we might even displace the immigration quota for future years to allow more of them to come here but we wouldn't want to take that too far lest they should lump up into "little S. Africas" and fail to assimilate.

    I have proposed that since we have a refugee program that they be allowed to displace all other refugees who are less culturally compatible.

    The US isn't responsible to fix all the problems in the world nor is it capable of doing so, our people's rights and interests must be our primary concern.
    I won't continue this discussion too much here, since it's ongoing in other threads, but, suffice it to say:

    Before accusing others of being indifferent to the fate of whites in S. Africa, consider that it is you who rule out the best solutions to the problem.

    Moreover, it would have presumably been you who favored the end of colonialism which created this mess in the first place.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I won't continue this discussion too much here, since it's ongoing in other threads, but, suffice it to say:

    Before accusing others of being indifferent to the fate of whites in S. Africa, consider that it is you who rule out the best solutions to the problem.
    I can oppose what is going on over there without being required to sacrifice the rights of my fellow Americans to solve it, others have either expressed a total lack of concern or sided with the tyrants who are on the path to genocide.

    One good thing we could do would be to offer to sell military arms to the Boers so that they could better defend themselves and legalize the formation of volunteer or mercenary units to help them.

    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Moreover, it would have presumably been you who favored the end of colonialism which created this mess in the first place.

    I would have supported no such thing, other countries may have had different situations such that I might have supported an end to colonialism with the colonial people's leaving but I would need to have the details of the case to say.

    S. Africa was very much like the US and I would no more have supported what happened than I would support giving the US "back to the Injuns", if the details were right I might have supported division of the country depending on details I don't know but nothing more.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I can oppose what is going on over there without being required to sacrifice the rights of my fellow Americans to solve it, others have either expressed a total lack of concern or sided with the tyrants who are on the path to genocide.

    One good thing we could do would be to offer to sell military arms to the Boers so that they could better defend themselves and legalize the formation of volunteer or mercenary units to help them.
    Isn't that, egad, interference in the affairs of another culture?!

    I would have supported no such thing, other countries may have had different situations such that I might have supported an end to colonialism with the colonial people's leaving but I would need to have the details of the case to say.

    S. Africa was very much like the US and I would no more have supported what happened than I would support giving the US "back to the Injuns", if the details were right I might have supported division of the country depending on details I don't know but nothing more.
    So you object to intervention in principle and also would have supported colonialism?

    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Isn't that, egad, interference in the affairs of another culture?!
    No, it is commerce.


    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    So you object to intervention in principle and also would have supported colonialism?

    Colonialism was already in place centuries before I was born, ending it would have been intervention, I might have philosophically supported ending it if the new regimes were going to be more liberty oriented but I would have opposed any US government involvement.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Colonialism was already in place centuries before I was born, ending it would have been intervention
    LOL, alright

    "This is terrible! ...but if you do it anyway, for a while, you have the right to keep doing it."
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    LOL, alright

    "This is terrible! ...but if you do it anyway, for a while, you have the right to keep doing it."
    Don't be too hasty to end something, the replacement may be worse.

    As I said and you cut off:

    I might have philosophically supported ending it if the new regimes were going to be more liberty oriented
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Don't be too hasty to end something, the replacement may be worse.
    Or it might be better, but let's rule out ever changing anything (outside our arbitrarily selected geographical borders, anyway)...

    As I said and you cut off:
    I cut it off because it didn't really say anything:

    I might have philosophically supported ending it if the new regimes were going to be more liberty oriented but I would have opposed any US government involvement.
    In other words, you would have given moral support, but opposed having effective actions taken in support of what you hoped would happen.

    This is reminiscent of the attitude of some anarcho-capitalists.

    ...forget about reality, and what actually occurs, let's just make sure I think the right thoughts.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Or it might be better, but let's rule out ever changing anything (outside our arbitrarily selected geographical borders, anyway)...



    I cut it off because it didn't really say anything:



    In other words, you would have given moral support, but opposed having effective actions taken in support of what you hoped would happen.

    This is reminiscent of the attitude of some anarcho-capitalists.

    ...forget about reality, and what actually occurs, let's just make sure I think the right thoughts.
    Under the right circumstance I might have joined a volunteer effort to aid the ending of a colonial regime in order to replace it with a more liberty oriented regime but other than that I would know what was my business and what wasn't and that I didn't have a right to tax or draft my fellow citizens to impose my will.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Under the right circumstance I might have joined a volunteer effort to aid the ending of a colonial regime in order to replace it with a more liberty oriented regime but other than that I would know what was my business and what wasn't and that I didn't have a right to tax or draft my fellow citizens to impose my will.
    I'm aware that that's your position.

    I'll have to continue to disagree, and advocate for whichever policies most advance liberty (of Afrikaners, in this case).
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2018, 08:20 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-30-2013, 04:29 PM
  3. South Africans protest over Barack Obama visit
    By CaseyJones in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 07:09 PM
  4. South Africans Create Open Source Textbooks!
    By jmdrake in forum Education Freedom
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 06:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •