Thread: Ron Paul: Democrats take over the House, Trump now has someone to blame in case of recession

Ron Paul: Democrats take over the House, Trump now has someone to blame in case of recession

Ron Paul: As Democrats take over the House, Trump now has someone to blame in case of recession

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And you trumpcucks can believe it, too, because Trump said it himself yesterday morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

The recession has been going on for awhile. We never came out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And you trumpcucks can believe it, too, because Trump said it himself yesterday morning.

Hey! Haven't you heard? We're not even supposed to believe what Trump himself says, unless, of course, it's something that Trump supporters agree with. If not, it's just part of his Super Genius Master Plan to psych out his opponents. We'll just have to wait and see what he actually does, unless that turns out to be bad too, then ... this $#@! is just WAY too complicated for me to follow man. Ask one of them.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Ask one of them.
    No.

And you can't make me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I wouldn't put it past the Dems to intentionally derail the economy to get into the WH.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    No.

And you can't make me!

I won't even try. It would constitute cruel and unusual punishment for merely pointing out the truth.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul