Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mass shooting at Borderline Bar and Grill in Thousand Oaks

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Why is this national news? Why is the president expected to comment on local crimes? The media use these incidents as a weapon to ignite the culture wars and political wars over our minds.
    Want to shut them up? Turn it into a referendum on the empire's wars and the resultant epidemic of PTSD.

Do a good enough job and they'll either shut up about it, or shut you up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Democrats renew push for gun control, assault weapons ban
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...lt-weapons-ban

That did not take long.
    Isn't it just great having them in control of the House?

Gridlock for the win!

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Here's where the rubber meets the road.

Does Trump crimp and fold and sign new gun controls?

Or veto?

Inquiring minds want to know.
    Hopefully the Senate will block it so that we never find out.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    PTSD and mental problems confirmed. Another murder/suicide situation. They prescribe those meds like candy, so odds are...
    And looking at the stories,, There were several off duty police officers present..

So perhaps he targeted a Pig Wallow,, for personal reasons. or perhaps he was provoked.

I don't judge... I observe.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Isn't it just great having them in control of the House?

Gridlock for the win!

Are they in control of the House? Is it January already?

Where does it go next? The Senate, and then to Trump's desk, right? If it gets that far, guess who's responsible?

Need another lesson in Civics 101?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-08-2018 at 02:10 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Are they in control of the House? Is it January already?
    You think it won't come up after the lame duck session?

Where does it go next? The Senate, and then to Trump's desk, right? If it gets that far, guess who's responsible?
    Anybody involved but the left holding the House makes it more likely that dangerous garbage might pass.

Need another lesson in Civics 101?
    That would be you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Whats this I hear that some of the people at the nightclub were also in vegas during that mass shooting last year?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

conversation I heard at supermarket tonight. . .

" oh my god, Jenny... Don LemonHead was like, so right. . ."

" o my god.... I know, right ? He just said that like, what ? a week ago ? .. . and look !!! "

" ALmost like he knew it was gonna happen "

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Whats this I hear that some of the people at the nightclub were also in vegas during that mass shooting last year?
    What? Gotta link?
    There is no spoon.

Yes, i read the same thing; apparently they were Country Music fans.

I don't think he was on any prescribed drugs because his mom said she wanted him to get help and he refused. Also when the cops came in April they had a mental evaluation person evaluate him and apparently they felt he was not mentally ill. Most mentally ill people are not violent nor are they a threat to others. But there are a lot of people who are not mentally ill that are just angry, hate-filled people for who knows why. I think this is where this guy fits in.

I also don't buy that a lot of U.S. veterans have PTSD: over 95% of the U.S. military never sees a day of combat. Most of what they do is "train" the biggest lunatics they can find in other countries to kill their own countrymen and start civil wars so U.S. defense companies can make endless profits and the Israeli and Saudi lobbies will continue to stuff money into the pockets of corrupt politicians. They also find ruthless dictators around the world and have our military "train" their juntas (who also terrorize their own countrymen as well as innocents in other countries). All around I think it's absolutely disgusting what our military does overseas.

When young people grow up continually seeing that the supposed "heroes" in this country are the ones who perpetrate and cause the most violence both here (ie. cops) and around the world (ie. the U.S. military), those who are disgruntled for whatever reason are going to use violence to try to solve their problems. It's a sick culture that continually cherishes the worst elements of our society.
    Last edited by charrob; 11-08-2018 at 06:50 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    What? Gotta link?
    It's just that old wholly unsubstantiated "crisis actor" fake news that retards keep pushing

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    What? Gotta link?
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-new...nside-13554551

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    It's just that old wholly unsubstantiated "crisis actor" fake news that retards keep pushing
    Not sure if serious? But I particularly liked the interview with the smiling girl that somehow was on the outside patio when shooting started and was thrown under a table then suddenly was inside and then got thrown out a window too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    conversation I heard at supermarket tonight. . .

" oh my god, Jenny... Don LemonHead was like, so right. . ."

" o my god.... I know, right ? He just said that like, what ? a week ago ? .. . and look !!! "

" ALmost like he knew it was gonna happen "
    Idiots can't put two and two together. Fluoride is a hell of a drug.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

fluoride

emotional appeal

repetition

You can see in the following video that Susan Orfanos is really, really heartbroken that her son Telemachus Orfanos survived the Route 91 Harvest Festival shooting, but in this event was killed...

Susan Orfanos told ABC 7:
    My son was in Las Vegas with a lot of his friends and he came home.
    He didn't come home last night, and I don't want prayers. I don't want thoughts. I want gun control, and I hope to God nobody else sends me any more prayers.
    I want gun control. No more guns
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

The shooter who opened fire on a nightclub in Thousand Oaks, California Thursday, killing 12 and himself, posted anti-gun rhetoric on his Facebook account.
    “I hope people call me insane… (laughing emojis).. wouldn’t that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah.. I’m insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is ‘hopes and prayers’.. or ‘keep you in my thoughts’… every time… and wonder why these keep happening…” wrote Ian Long in a post, according to Fox8.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/allege...acebook-posts/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It is obvious that we need more gun control legislation.

Enough is enough... Turn them in. All of them.

The shooter who opened fire on a nightclub in Thousand Oaks, California Thursday, killing 12 and himself, posted anti-gun rhetoric on his Facebook account.
    “I hope people call me insane… (laughing emojis).. wouldn’t that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah.. I’m insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is ‘hopes and prayers’.. or ‘keep you in my thoughts’… every time… and wonder why these keep happening…” wrote Ian Long in a post, according to Fox8.

Gee, sounds familiar..

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

So he has some kind of issue and rant about shootings, and because of that, he goes out and murders a bunch of people. Sorry douchebag, you are by definition insane at that point.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

You can see in the following video that Susan Orfanos is really, really heartbroken that her son Telemachus Orfanos survived the Route 91 Harvest Festival shooting, but in this event was killed...

No problem. No thoughts or prayers for you. And no guns, definitely no guns for you either.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I knew I recognized that voice. Isn't she the same actress from the Orlando Pulse club event? You be the judge. The voice is SPOT ON and the message is the same. The look is similar but not 100% sure.

Can we please do something about the assault weapons??
    Last edited by devil21; 11-09-2018 at 07:33 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I knew I recognized that voice. Isn't she the same actress from the Orlando Pulse club event? You be the judge. The voice is SPOT ON and the message is the same. The look is similar but not 100% sure.

Wow, if you don't look at them and just go back and forth it's almost impossible to distinguish the voice.. they both have an under-bite and crooked teeth in the same spot on the lower left (her right).. and the first one looks like she has a lot of make-up on and about 10-20 lbs lighter.. different hair-dos.

And they are both rabidly pro gun-control..

Could be a lead, good catch!!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Why is this national news? Why is the president expected to comment on local crimes? The media use these incidents as a weapon to ignite the culture wars and political wars over our minds.
    That's right.

Now, the next time there's a local crime committed by an illegal immigrant, apply the same logic.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    That's right.

Now, the next time there's a local crime committed by an illegal immigrant, apply the same logic.
    Yes, the individual crimes are local stories, it is the number of them committed nationally that is a national story.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He asked her for her "son's" full name...he hesitates then only gives his first and last name...

It's Christopher Andrew Leinonen
    Last edited by Danke; 11-09-2018 at 08:48 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Doesn’t anyone here follow Jim Stone Freelance Journalist for events such as this? Not that he is always right, but he seems to usually be the first person to stick his neck out on the line, and yet still manages to nail it most of the time - Jimstone.is - World Class Investigative Truth

I thought that I was ‘awake’ , and then I woke up.

REMEMBER the documentary "America: Freedom To Fascism", which Level I Red-Pilled so many people early on?
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0
    LATER the documentary "EUROPA - The Last Battle" was considered to be Level II Red-Pilling.
    - https://www.brighteon.com/search?query=Europa&page=2
    AND the FOLLOWING Report is considered to be Level III Red-Pilling:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=1C9...FQM8v_bn4AfDEA

If you only have time for one of these, go to the LAST link above and familiarize yourself with the ENTIRE REPORT. This is the GOLDEN SEAL OF ALL TRUTH BOMBS!

Sombody's GOT To Get To The BOTTOM Of This . . .

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But I particularly liked the interview with the smiling girl that somehow was on the outside patio when shooting started and was thrown under a table then suddenly was inside and then got thrown out a window too.
    This one, right? It’s actually embarrassing.

“I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Maybe they were coached by the same acting agency? They are not the same woman...

What are the odds of being involved in one mass shooting in the US, let alone 2?!?

What are the odds that 50-60 survivors of the Las Vegas shooting were also at the Borderline Bar on Wednesday: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-shooting.html
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Yes, the individual crimes are local stories, it is the number of them committed nationally that is a national story.
    Vast majority of crimes are committed by Americans.

Some of you people disgust me with this talk. Mexicans in general are respectful and respectable. Shouldn’t WE, yes all of us, be wary of generalizations and stereotyping? Can’t we defeat the whole immigration issue by fighting against the welfare system that attracts people to come and leech? It’s not just immigrants, it’s lazy Americans too. The system is broken.

Instead all I’m getting is “the brown people are coming” and “build that wall.”

* not directed at any one person in particular and not even directed to RPF alone other than this would be the place I’d think would be better than that.

* edit said Mexicans, but most people are not criminal by nature.

The bouncer the gunman killed had survived the Vegas C&W concert massacre...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast