Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angry Antifa Mob Outside Tucker Carlson's Home

I do not agree with what these people are doing. It’s wrong. It would be just as wrong to threaten John Acosta, who really is the worst kind of jerk.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    He's probably the strongest anti-war voice in mainstream media. I certainly understand why the globalists would detest him but it's a little surprising to see it here on RPF.
    Carlson's not the worst, but he is a mixed bag.

It would be hilarious to turn a camera on those useful idiots and tell them they're protesting one of the MSM's few anti-war voices. Then we could gauge the depth of their ignorance and denial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    There is another way. Indoctrinate them in the universities so people think things are that bad and make it bad. Example: put someone $100,000.00 in debt for a genders studies degree so they have no skills to advance and every BS excuse why they didn't succeed. Then turn that anger at Joe Schmoe.

Every American is the most privileged person in history yet many are convinced they are the most oppressed, and ready for violent revolution.

If that doesn't work, we are one dollar crash away from a Bolshevik revolution. I know people who happily await that without the historical knowledge of what type of true oppression actually follows. The universities know what they are doing.
    And give that man a cigar!

That is the answer as to why Bolshevik-Jacobinite mobs are forming, even while day to day material prosperity abounds.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Carlson's not the worst, but he is a mixed bag.

It would be hilarious to turn a camera on those useful idiots and tell them they're protesting one of the MSM's few anti-war voices. Then we could gauge the depth of their ignorance and denial.
    I don't even agree with my husband on a lot of things. For example, MIchigan had legalized pot on the ballot. He voted no because he doesn't want the beaucracy that came along with the plan. I voted yes because I don't want to see college kids being saddled with criminal records just for having pot. To be honest I haven't watched TV in years, so I don't know what Tucker says lately except via heresay and and an occasional Youtube. But I think he's more with us than against us, and I'll settle for that.

Same logic applied to the left, except I never thought for an instant they were with us. It was always obvious to me that they would sell out the anit-war effort for anything free.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Same logic applied to the left, except I never thought for an instant they were with us. It was always obvious to me that they would sell out the anit-war effort for anything free.
    That "they" is a mighty broad brush to paint with. Swordshyll would approve of you isolating yourself from a huge number of individuals on no specific evidence, and so would the powermongers who desire to divide and conquer us, rather than seeing all reasonable people unite against them. But, you know, I'm a libertarian, and I prefer to think in terms of individuals--and to consider individuals innocent unless and until they actually stick their feet in their guilty mouths.

Yes, no doubt some fit that description. And no doubt that faction is the most likely to have the time and inclination to rage against the wife and children of a talking head who is somewhat off the Official Message.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-08-2018 at 10:30 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

That "they" is a mighty broad brush to paint with. .
    i got lots of grief over that position. Time proved I was right though. The anti-war left does not actually exist except as a political tool.

i got lots of grief over that position. Time proved I was right though. The anti-war left does not actually exist except as a political tool.
    The Tea Party does not exist except as a political tool, either. But it wasn't built by the forces that co-opted it, was it?

Americans are all in the same boat, beseiged by the same sharks. And if we don't remember that, we're all equally $#@!ed.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-08-2018 at 11:29 AM.

The left has NO principles that it won't abandon for power or free stuff.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

"The Left" is not a block of clay. Individuals vary.

I know you are desperate to help The Swamp divide us so we can be conquered. But the day a libertarian forum has no one left who sees people as individuals is the day it's no longer a libertarian forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Six people with signs. Tweets have been deleted I guess. But no, I don't condone making threats against anybody. Protests are fine.
    How about we organize a protest right outside your home and rant and rave all through the night. Your ideology suggests you waive your property rights. We also don’t need your permission. We only have signs it’s no big deal.
    Last edited by dude58677; 11-08-2018 at 02:41 PM.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

He's doing a great job informing the populace if these kooks are trying to knock down his door.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I know you are desperate to help The Swamp divide us so we can be conquered. But the day a libertarian forum has no one left who sees people as individuals is the day it's no longer a libertarian forum.
    The left mostly acts as a herd, I didn't make it that way I just observe it, people vary in how much they act like herd animals and more of those that act the most that way are on the left.

Once individuals choose to act like a herd they get treated like one until they stop.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I cant even find a way to express how stupid AF it is to hold signs at pitch black night when nobody can or wants to see you.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

The most disturbing thing about garbage like this is that they genuinely believe that doing this makes them good people. In their minds, this is a display of moral fortitude.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    The most disturbing thing about garbage like this is that they genuinely believe that doing this makes them good people. In their minds, this is a display of moral fortitude.
    True. No one gives a crap about U.S. citizens from foreign lands. They paid their dues. Illegals can drown for all I care, considering the political ramifications of their actions.
    Last edited by AuH20; 11-08-2018 at 03:57 PM.

Jones says Antifa is a front for the real hit teams to sow chaos. Antifa are boobs with no formal training in subversive terror. Keep that in mind.

Antifa is insufferable, one day they will take a bat or bike lock to the wrong person.

They're mainly just made up of communist anarchists and black block, they want to destroy our free society and replace it with a communist utopia. The media refuses to cover their crimes, if it was, democrats would easily lose the election.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Tea Party does not exist except as a political tool, either. But it wasn't built by the forces that co-opted it, was it?

Americans are all in the same boat, beseiged by the same sharks. And if we don't remember that, we're all equally $#@!ed.
    Yes, quite right.

Trouble is, one half of the boat wants to throw the other half overboard as a means to appease the sharks.

I'll never put on a lifejacket again...

People join groups and act collectively,

These guys are acting like a mob of Bolsheviks and Jacobins.

I have no doubt at all that, given the power and a Robespierre to rally around, they would happily march off into the countryside and execute anybody that was associated in any way with the "old order."

That's you, and me, and my family and Carlson's family.

Rattlesnakes are dangerous, yet some people keep individual rattlesnakes as pets.

Bully for them.

I see a rattlesnake on the trail and it's getting shot.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Interesting interview. He says that he thinks one of the mob was a guest on his show. He's obviously referring to Michael Isaacson:

There would be gulags if these people take over, make no mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Interesting interview. He says that he thinks one of the mob was a guest on his show. He's obviously referring to Michael Isaacson:

There would be gulags if these people take over, make no mistake.
    They most definitely will. They already have negative respect for property, human decency and literally everything that they claim to fight for. Whats the difference between them and a street gang?
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    They most definitely will. They already have negative respect for property, human decency and literally everything that they claim to fight for. Whats the difference between them and a street gang?
    The street gang is less ambitious.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Here's the thing about Isaacson; he knows Tucker Carlson isn't a racist. He must. I say this because Isaacson had an online chat late last year with Millenial Woes:

For those who don't know, Millenial Woes is an alt-right YouTuber and an avowed and open white nationalist. A "racist" by just about any left wing standard. Tucker just doesn't compare. He's incredibly moderate compared to someone like Woes, and yet they go to his house. This sounds like a cynical ploy to get kudos from his gaggle of left-wing activists. The optics on this look just fine to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    People join groups and act collectively,
    The older I get the more I see that. I usually know what a person will say about politics before they open their mouths. Rarely am I surprised. People will adapt their morals to their favorite media.

People tend to look at me with surprise when I lay out my political beliefs. For example I am genuinely prolife-- against abortion, 99% of wars, and the death penalty.

It's one of the reasons why I liked some of the Kucinich people in 2008. I met some lefties who agreed with me on the problems, it was the solutions where we parted. Although we disagreed, I could appreciate speaking to a person with a thinking brain vs talking points.

Back to your point, I find I am not collectivizing people, but rather I am recognizing that people are collectivizing themselves. The irony that I have discovered is that although I am an individualist, I am recognizing that most individuals are collectivists and look for collectives to conform.. To mistakenly believe that all people are individualists like myself is a bit of collectivizing.

Each of us is a fully unique individual. Just like all the other billions of unique individuals.

This is just wrong what those Antifa Mob did to Tucker Carlson.

And also this just goes on further proving that you cant have a rational normal debate with Liberals anymore they always do get triggered easily and pretend that they are some anti Nazi lol. What scumbags.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    The older I get the more I see that. I usually know what a person will say about politics before they open their mouths. Rarely am I surprised. People will adapt their morals to their favorite media.

People tend to look at me with surprise when I lay out my political beliefs. For example I am genuinely prolife-- against abortion, 99% of wars, and the death penalty.

It's one of the reasons why I liked some of the Kucinich people in 2008. I met some lefties who agreed with me on the problems, it was the solutions where we parted. Although we disagreed, I could appreciate speaking to a person with a thinking brain vs talking points.

Back to your point, I find I am not collectivizing people, but rather I am recognizing that people are collectivizing themselves. The irony that I have discovered is that although I am an individualist, I am recognizing that most individuals are collectivists and look for collectives to conform.. To mistakenly believe that all people are individualists like myself is a bit of collectivizing.

Each of us is a fully unique individual. Just like all the other billions of unique individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Just to remind everybody that Zippy indicated it thinks this is acceptable.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast