Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitehouse suspends CNN reporter press pass

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Post count is priority one.
    Maybe we could get people to commit to making extra posts.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Your avatar has me rolling on the floor girl.
    Just when I thought people would stop calling me a girl if I switched back to my pre-2016 avatar away from the pretty eagle one

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Why the hell are you allowed to be here? You denied it happened, then you called it sexual assualt, and now you're mad because ???? @Bryan, if we did a GoFundMe, could you make Zippy disappear? We'll buy out his share. Him owning a portion of these forums is the only thing that makes sense in this relationship.
    You must spread some reputation around.....
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    OOh, now it is a karate chop. Hope he didn't break her arm!
    You do it all to yourself..

Personally,, I think you make a Fine Forum Fool.

you can be proud
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Just when I thought people would stop calling me a girl if I switched back to my pre-2016 avatar away from the pretty eagle one
    Some people still call me cat..

"The Patriarch"

Jeff Zucker is done if she ends up with a black and blue mark tomorrow.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-08-2018 at 09:01 AM.

Acosta never even thanked everyone for coming out to his press conference. It was all about him right?
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

This isn’t the act of a tyrant but the act of a celebrity who is pissed off at stupid questions on a daily basis by the media:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7cu5-_kxXBg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VXoPiYHllpQ

About time. The guy is a scumbag. And incredibly rude.

Now all the nutbag bleeding heart liberals on Twitter are saying the intern attacked Acosta. The same people who are all about believing and supporting women in all circumstances, right?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    Now all the nutbag bleeding heart liberals on Twitter are saying the intern attacked Acosta. The same people who are all about believing and supporting women in all circumstances, right?
    If they bother you, remind them Acosta's a white male.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

True, Trump does not act classy and presidential like Reagan. However, no one at CNN acts classy like Walter Cronkite.

Media whore.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

lul meanwhile trump praises snowflake politicians who body slam reporters when they get triggered

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    True, Trump does not act classy and presidential like Reagan. However, no one at CNN acts classy like Walter Cronkite.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Touche. Nostalgia struck me again.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Touche. Nostalgia struck me again.
    It gets us all.

I heard he wasn't even banned, he just had his "hard" pass revoked so now he has to walk around the grounds with a chaperon.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It gets us all.
    LOL- indeed, it does.

All I saw was an obnoxious Acosta, an obnoxious Trump, an intern taking the mic as Acosta was still talking and her/him touching each other in what was a natural encounter- not a "karate" chop.

Because he was CNN everyone here hates him- if he was Kavanaugh many here would be shouting in his favor.

Just more left/right silliness, IMHPOV.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    All I saw was an obnoxious Acosta, an obnoxious Trump...
    Well, at least this time Trump's behavior was provoked, reactive and justifiable.

LOL- indeed, it does.

All I saw was an obnoxious Acosta, an obnoxious Trump, an intern taking the mic as Acosta was still talking and her/him touching each other in what was a natural encounter- not a "karate" chop.

Because he was CNN everyone here hates him- if he was Kavanaugh many here would be shouting in his favor.

He put his hands on her to prevent her from doing her job and suddenly this is now okay?

Even if you did this in a corporate environment 30+ years ago you would be immediately walked out of the building if others did already drag you out of the building and beat the crap out of you for it.

If Trump did this there would be immediate impeachment proceedings. Any Republican politician would have to apologize and resign. If it was a right wing or Fox News host they would have been fired immediately and there would be total condemnation from everyone on the network to distance themselves from this reporter.

There would be protests in every city if it were anyone other than a sacred CNN employee.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Why the hell are you allowed to be here? You denied it happened, then you called it sexual assualt, and now you're mad because ???? @Bryan, if we did a GoFundMe, could you make Zippy disappear? We'll buy out his share. Him owning a portion of these forums is the only thing that makes sense in this relationship.
    aww the cute little psychopath who wants to watch people die on IMAX screens is getting worked up because of a light push. I bet you woulda climaxed if Trump brought out a shotgun and executed Acosta on the spot

He put his hands on her to prevent her from doing her job and suddenly this is now okay?

Even if you did this in a corporate environment 30+ years ago you would be immediately walked out of the building if others did already drag you out of the building and beat the crap out of you for it.

If Trump did this there would be immediate impeachment proceedings. Any Republican politician would have to apologize and resign. If it was a right wing or Fox News host they would have been fired immediately and there would be total condemnation from everyone on the network to distance themselves from this reporter.

There would be protests in every city if it were anyone other than a sacred CNN employee.
    That gif doesn't show how it actually was- makes it look like shoving- which doesn't show on the vid.

And, I didn't say it was OK- just said they were all jerks.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I heard he wasn't even banned, he just had his "hard" pass revoked so now he has to walk around the grounds with a chaperon.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1541689981197.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	6198
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

LOL- indeed, it does.

She had already gone to retrieve the mic from him once before.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

It's not even really about the intern. Acosta is just a rude, terrible person, period.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It's not even really about the intern. Acosta is just a rude, terrible person, period.

It's not?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Trump has good taste in interns.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

That gif doesn't show how it actually was- makes it look like shoving- which doesn't show on the vid.

And, I didn't say it was OK- just said they were all jerks.
    All videos clearly show her doing her job to take the mic to the next reporter and him pushing her arm down to stop her. Are you really going to deny this?

All videos clearly show her doing her job to take the mic to the next reporter and him pushing her arm down to stop her. Are you really going to deny this?
    All I'm saying is that everybody was a jerk & this incident is being blown way out of proportion.
    There is no spoon.

Put him in the back of the room and don't let him ask questions for a few weeks/months.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast