Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sessions Resigns

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Sessions Resigns

Q was wrong in spectacular fashion. Trust Sessions. Yea, you dimwit.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ump/512600001/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump FIRED Jeff Sessions...

I wonder how many scalps DJT will get?

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Q was wrong in spectacular fashion. Trust Sessions. Yea, you dimwit.
    Maybe, maybe not, he may have done what he was supposed to do and now he is getting out of the way.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump needs to produce federal indictments against the democratic deep state as well as the Republican co-conspirators if necessary. Go for broke. The evidence is there in spades, but he must possess the courage to pursue justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    About time.
    I will refrain from saying "good riddance" until I see who replaces him.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He performed his assigned task admirably.

GOOD RIDDANCE
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump needs to produce federal indictments against the democratic deep state as well as the Republican co-conspirators if necessary. Go for broke. The evidence is there in spades, but he must possess the courage to pursue justice.
    Absolutely, it is time for the gloves to come off, we need to either bring down enough Dems to reverse the election loss or kick off the civil war.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump, who requested Sessions' resignation, named the attorney general's chief of staff Matthew Whitaker to serve as interim attorney general.
    Does anyone know anything about him?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Absolutely, it is time for the gloves to come off, we need to either bring down enough Dems to reverse the election loss or kick off the civil war.
    It's kill or be killed. I hope he understands this. Don't be fooled by the post-midterm civility.

Trump wasted no time on this one. Matthew Whitaker is at least temporarily taking over. Is Rosenstein next? He was the #2 at the AG office.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/07/polit...ign/index.html

Jeff Sessions out as attorney general

President Donald Trump on Wednesday fired Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

"At your request I am submitting my resignation," Sessions wrote in a letter to White House chief of staff John Kelly.

Matthew Whitaker will take over as acting attorney general, the President said.

Whitaker is expected to take charge of the the Russia investigation and special counsel Robert Mueller from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

"We are pleased to announce that Matthew G. Whitaker, Chief of Staff to Attorney General Jeff Sessions at the Department of Justice, will become our new Acting Attorney General of the United States. He will serve our Country well ...We thank Attorney General Jeff Sessions for his service, and wish him well! A permanent replacement will be nominated at a later date," Trump tweeted.
    The move is an abrupt end to what had been a tumultuous tenure for Sessions, originally one of Trump's earliest and most loyal surrogates as an Alabama Republican senator. He was a key figure in effectuating Trump's vision for America and significantly rolled back Obama-era policies on immigration, police reform and civil rights.

Sessions was an enforcer of much of the Trump administration's hardline approach on immigration and regularly praised the President's tough words on crime. But even as he continued to implement the Trump agenda, his relationship with the President remained strained and fraught for months due to the ongoing Mueller investigation.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-07-2018 at 02:32 PM.

I hear Ghouliani is ready...
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

*yawn*

I hate to burst your bubble, but very few people are dumb enough to shed blood for either Team Red or Team Blue.

Those who are should hurry up and get down to it. I can't imagine a better way to overthrow the idiocracy than to let the idiots cull each other.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

What's with all these conspiracy theorists trying to insinuate that "Trust Sessions" meant something so specific? Maybe it just meant he was doing what he needed to do to set the stage and would eventually be let go when the time came.

And do we know if the real Q was the one who made that post, or was it one of the fake ones?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/07/trum...-nbc-news.html

Trump’s Acting Attorney General Whitaker, who has criticized the Mueller probe, will now oversee it

President Donald Trump’s acting attorney general, Matthew Whitaker, will oversee special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe of Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. election, NBC News reported Wednesday.

The report followed Trump’s announcement in a tweet that Attorney General Jeff Sessions would be replaced by Whitaker, who was Sessions’ chief of staff at the Justice Department.

It was not immediately clear how the staffing change will impact Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who is currently overseeing the Mueller probe.

Whitaker argued in an August op-ed for CNN that Mueller’s investigation is “dangerously close to crossing” the so-called red line not to look into the Trump family’s finances.

“It does not take a lawyer or even a former federal prosecutor like myself to conclude that investigating Donald Trump’s finances or his family’s finances falls completely outside of the realm of his 2016 campaign and allegations that the campaign coordinated with the Russian government or anyone else,” Whitaker wrote in the piece.

“That goes beyond the scope of the appointment of the special counsel.”

Sessions had been a frequent target of Trump’s ire since he recused himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and whether the Trump campaign colluded with the Kremlin.
    Trump puts CNN commentator in charge of Justice Department

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...ueller-russia/

Before entering government as Sessions’ chief of staff last September, Whitaker was a legal commentator for CNN and appeared several times on network programs to opine on Mueller’s probe and the investigation into Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

In an appearance on Don Lemon’s show last summer, Whitaker predicted Trump would put pressure on Rosenstein and “try to get Rod to maybe even cut the budget of Bob Mueller.”

“I think what ultimately the president is going to start doing is putting pressure on Rod Rosenstein, who is in charge of this investigation,” Whitaker said, “and really try to get Rod to maybe even cut the budget of Bob Mueller and do something a little more stage crafty than the blunt instrument of firing the attorney general and trying to replace him.”
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-07-2018 at 02:54 PM.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I hear Ghouliani is ready...
    Keyboard cat is ready too.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Maybe, maybe not, he may have done what he was supposed to do and now he is getting out of the way.
    LOL.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Sessions Resigns

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What's with all these conspiracy theorists trying to insinuate that "Trust Sessions" meant something so specific? Maybe it just meant he was doing what he needed to do to set the stage and would eventually be let go when the time came.

And do we know if the real Q was the one who made that post, or was it one of the fake ones?
    Do we know if any Q's are real? Or just somebody messing with people who want to believe?

On October 23, 2014, Whitaker joined the advisory board for World Patent Marketing, a patent assistance organization based out of Miami, Florida and founded in February 2014. He said, "World Patent Marketing has become a trusted partner to many inventors that believe in the American Dream...I have always admired World Patent Marketing and its innovative products and dynamic leadership team. It's an honor to join the World Patent Marketing board." This was re-announced the following week with the title, "Former US Attorney Whitaker Joins World Patent Marketing to Protect Inventors From Patent Marketing Scam", and the statement, "'World Patent Marketing is deeply concerned about the integrity of the patent system,' according to Bill Flanagan, VP of Public Relations for WorldPatentMarketing.com, 'As the fastest growing patent assistance company, it is our responsibility to weed out the bad actors.'" Less than two months later, the company announced his "renewal", and Whitaker stated, "As a former US Attorney, I would only align myself with a first class organization...World Patent Marketing goes beyond making statements about doing business 'ethically' and translate (sic) those words into action." CEO Scott J. Cooper "gave Whitaker's 2014 Senate campaign a $2,600 donation and paid him nearly $10,000, World Patent Marketing records show."

The firm was closed in May 2017 by the Federal Trade Commission for fraud.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt...taker_(lawyer)
    Last edited by PAF; 11-07-2018 at 03:03 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    About time.
    If Trump had left Sessions in the Senate, would there have been enough votes to repeal Obamacare?

the purge has begun!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Do we know if any Q's are real? Or just somebody messing with people who want to believe?
    What do you mean "we?" I don't even think you are real.

FEAR.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    If Trump had left Sessions in the Senate, would there have been enough votes to repeal Obamacare?
    I have thought the same thing. I don’t think anyone saw that seat going to a Dem.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast