Thread: POP THE GOURMET POPCORN!!! MITT WINs!!!

Cool POP THE GOURMET POPCORN!!! MITT WINs!!!

He is now the next junior Senator from Utah...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yippee?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

DJT's fate is now in Sen. Mitt's hands.
    If there is to be a Senate Trial after the
    House flip, Flipflop Mitt will sway votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yippee?
    Yes and no. He won over a Democrat. The House has flipped.
    Odds are Nancy Pelosi is about to be challenged by the "young
    turks" in her own lil party, if she is replaced by a more radical
    Democrat, we could witness Trump's impeachment writ large.

I always did think Mitt Romney would make a good senator.

Good for him.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Cool SOMEWHERE OUT THERE PIGs ARE STILL FLYING....

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    UTAH goes to BIDEN. again, a very likely outcome if Monsieur 538 has spotted a trend.
    Mitt Romney's votes as the impeachment trial came to an end, was unique. he had a split.
    A "YES" vote.... and a "NO" vote. Nearly everything else was pure partisan. Just sayin'

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-church-412234

A highly moral Mormon does not praise Donald John Trump's lifestyle choices.... often.
    How UTAH polls.... and then votes, will be a most excellent poly~sci essay i feel & think.
    .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................

Mormons rejected Trump as blasphemous. Now he likely can’t win without them. [header]
    Latter-day Saints had been among the most reliably Republican voting blocs — until Trump took over the party. [by-line]
    [article]

In 2016, Mormons rejected Donald Trump in numbers unheard of for a Republican nominee — viewing the thrice-married, immigrant-bashing Republican as an affront to their values.

In 2020, the president is going all-out to change their minds — a little-noticed effort that could make or break him in Arizona and Nevada, home to more than a half-million members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints combined. Joe Biden's campaign, sensing an unlikely opening for a Democrat, is also targeting Mormons in the pair of Western swing states.

Before Trump became the party standard-bearer, Mormons had been among the most loyal GOP voters in the country. A 2010 Gallup survey found that “Mormons are both the most Republican and the most conservative of any of the major religious groups in the U.S. today.” But many Mormons found Trump blasphemous, and the church itself made thinly veiled statements condemning the candidate’s rhetoric on immigration and religious freedom.

Mormon support for the Republican ticket dropped from 80 percent in 2004 and 78 percent in 2012, to 61 percent in 2016, even as most other Christians moved further to the right, according to Pew.

“I do think Trump in 2016 — there were questions among not just Mormons, but other communities of faith,” said Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel, who is LDS, in an interview.
    Last edited by Aratus; 10-12-2020 at 04:01 AM. Reason: in UTAH... the word "blasphemous " is sometimes said. Read the article, in full. I think JOE BIDEN can win UTAH.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-church-412234

A highly moral Mormon does not praise Donald John Trump's lifestyle choices.... often.
    How UTAH polls.... and then votes, will be a most excellent poly~sci essay i feel & think.
    .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................
    and yet Trump was Elected President..

and their speculations are pretty irrelevant at this point.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom