Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Law-abiding gun Owner Killed During Red Flag Confiscation Raid

We've been living in society divided into a parallel hierarchy where even the lowest member of one, the ascendant, ideological group wields immense power, categorically, over the other groups--who they treat as enemies. That argument, referred to in the article, who wants to bet it happened on Facebook?

No body cam footage, though, eh? Hm.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Govts/Law Enforcement are cancers, they can never play a big enough part in our lives,
    they continue until govt is all that's left.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

61 y/o black man killed under "red flag" gun confiscation law

I read this in Senate Judiciary Testimony from May 2019 about "red flag" laws.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo...Testimony1.pdf

One person, Gary J. Willis, a 61-year-old black man, has already been killed by the Giffords system. Last November, a month after Maryland’s new confiscation went to effect, police in Ferndale, Maryland, showed up at Mr. Willis’s house at 5:17 A.M., announcing that they had come to take his guns. They talked for a while, then argued, and then the police shot him to death. The victim’s niece said that her late uncle, “likes to speak his mind,” but “wouldn’t hurt anybody.” “I’m just dumbfounded right now,” she continued. “They didn't need to do what they did.”

You want to stop the new gun control push? Call it racist. (Actually the whole history of gun control is replete with examples of racism).
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

You want to stop the new gun control push? Call it racist.
    + REP

And don't forget -- when standing in line while packing on your side... if the lady next to you freaks all out, let her know that you wish more college girls would carry so that they can protect themselves from potential creeps. Usually the lady will pause and think, and say "yeah, that sounds like a good idea".

That happened to me just a couple of weeks ago. And then she did not feel threatened anymore.

It's all about changing the tone for the American people.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Yup i have a feeling these such laws wont target actual criminals or maifas.
    Just ordinary citizens.
    I am sure the leftists would love this policy.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to brushfire again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I read this in Senate Judiciary Testimony from May 2019 about "red flag" laws.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo...Testimony1.pdf

One person, Gary J. Willis, a 61-year-old black man, has already been killed by the Giffords system. Last November, a month after Maryland’s new confiscation went to effect, police in Ferndale, Maryland, showed up at Mr. Willis’s house at 5:17 A.M., announcing that they had come to take his guns. They talked for a while, then argued, and then the police shot him to death. The victim’s niece said that her late uncle, “likes to speak his mind,” but “wouldn’t hurt anybody.” “I’m just dumbfounded right now,” she continued. “They didn't need to do what they did.”

You want to stop the new gun control push? Call it racist. (Actually the whole history of gun control is replete with examples of racism).
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jmdrake again.

Oh, they know, they know. They just don't care. They'll play the race card when it suits them - and then ignore it when it doesn't ...

From another thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ite-Men-on-Top
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Throughout the 17th century, almost all the English colonies along the Eastern Seaboard passed legislation prohibiting women and slaves from owning guns and forbidding the sale of guns to native peoples.
    And just why did they do that, do you think?

Of course, the answer to this question is obvious.

Put whatever face on it you like, but ultimately, you want to ban guns today for exactly the same reason they did then - namely, to disempower anyone (not just white males) who might dare to oppose you.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Maryland’s ‘Red Flag’ Law Turns Deadly: Officer Kills Man Who Refused To Turn In Gun

Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 12-08-2019 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Removed tracker from URL
    "The Patriarch"

From our cold dead hands...
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Great idea to show up in the dark of the early morning. Puts the victim at ease.

Anne Arundel County Police confirmed the police-involved shooting happened in the 100 block of Linwood Avenue around 5:17 a.m.
    Officials said Willis answered the door while holding a handgun.

Willis then placed the gun next to the door.
    And before the TheTexan can ask, his question is answered:

No police officers were injured ...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

And just to note, this story is over a year old:

November 5, 2018
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

And just to note, this story is over a year old:

November 5, 2018
    $#@!, never looked. I don't remember it so I never looked.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    $#@!, never looked. I don't remember it so I never looked.
    Merged with two other threads on the story.

This IS confiscation.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

This is just the beginning. We'll be seeing much more often now.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12