Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: At the polling locations....please take this opportunity....

At the polling locations....please take this opportunity....

Whether you vote or not - PLEASE go to a precinct and take a few minutes to talk to folks about:

1. TSA Domestic Checkpoints across America

2. Biometric ID for all Americans.

3. 24/7 Facial Recognition Surveillance, which is being tested now in Orlando.

Please urge them to contact their CONgresscritters and Senators to REJECT these dystopian efforts.

This is where active members of the community go and you don't need to go door to door. If each of us does this at our locations it will help spread the word across the country.

(202) 224-3121

Already voted? Go back after work if you have some time! Best thing is, you can leave "party" out of it.
    Last edited by PAF; 11-06-2018 at 08:40 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Voting won't change a thing unless people are aware of what's going on. It's bad enough msm and trump aren't talking about this.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Voting won't change a thing unless people are aware of what's going on. It's bad enough msm and trump aren't talking about this.
    Why?

Nobody gives a $#@!.

I made a spectacle of myself for 15 years at airports all around the country trying to bring awareness to this kind of $#@!.

All I got was dim, bovine blank looks or hostility.

I think you will be disappointed if you do; americans love that stuff.

I am opposed to all of it , where I live if you go to a polling place talking about anything other than the weather or crops they are liable to call a sheriffs deputy to ask you to leave .
    Do something Danke

Make sure someone knows where you went and are prepared to post bail for you.

Oh yes and if you are employed you might want to go disguised because if a video gets out you may get fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Why?

Nobody gives a $#@!.

I made a spectacle of myself for 15 years at airports all around the country trying to bring awareness to this kind of $#@!.

Same here for the most part at the airports.

But there are some who are opposed to it, including religious folk who think it's a sign of the devil.

Stats say every call represents 100 so why not use it to an advantage.

I went to the Harrisburg gun rally about a year ago and gave a speech on this sort of thing. All of the gunners applauded. I handed out sheets with the bill number on it and the switchboard operator. That bill got rejected. Imagine that.
    Last edited by PAF; 11-06-2018 at 10:43 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't believe the responses on this Ron Paul I mean TRUMP board as of late. I do this sort of thing all the time. Stay far enough back from the entrance and talk to folks on their way out. Cops, constables, never say a hoot.

So you guys just stop exercising your rights and cave?!

Free speech/expression is only allowable for liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Free speech/expression is only allowable for liberals.
    Hang with me and see how it's done.

So far there are roughly 10 of us hitting each precinct in our area.

Dress dapper - for the ladies.

Hang with me and see how it's done.

So far there are roughly 10 of us hitting each precinct in our area.

Dress dapper - for the ladies.
    + Rep! Please post video.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    + Rep! Please post video.
    Last edited by PAF; 11-06-2018 at 11:08 AM.

attempt to pin a flower to their shirt and dance around a bit. That works pretty good.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

I can't believe the responses on this Ron Paul I mean TRUMP board as of late. I do this sort of thing all the time. Stay far enough back from the entrance and talk to folks on their way out. Cops, constables, never say a hoot.

Nah, don't take my cynicism as a gauge of everybody.

It's just tough after decades of daily outrage to get outraged at anything when everything is an outrage.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'm not caving. Drspite being a hopeless situation, I press on. I' d rather go down swinging than whimpering on bended knee.

Death to all tyrants, and all that rot
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

It's just tough after decades of daily outrage to get outraged at anything when everything is an outrage.
    Ya I will have to leave the highly effective polling place harassment to the under 50 crowd . I am busy preparing for more important things .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ya I will have to leave the polling place harassment to the under 50 crowd . I am busy preparing for more important things .
    That criteria would leave me out lol

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am busy preparing for more important things .
    Another Pow Wow tonight?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Why?

Nobody gives a $#@!.

this ^
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

New wave Liberty Lovers kick back, and let Javanka do the heavy lifting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Pretty much this. ^^^^
    There is no spoon.

Last edited by PAF; 11-06-2018 at 12:30 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Most people are sheep and won't care, but most people don't decide the direction the world takes, only the small fraction who get involved.

They actually had signs out today outside of the parking area forbidding that activity today so your choice would be stand on the highway or in the ditch . Must have known you guys were coming
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Another Pow Wow tonight?
    Of course .
    Do something Danke

First time I voted in years. ALL libertarians, and 1 republican who I CM’d for.

We split up to different precincts between 2 counties and passed out the sheets in the OP... many conversations. Folks were confused at first until it was spelled out for them. And then the fireworks. They were fumed that there was no msm coverage, a few took their phones out to confirm what I shared resulting in head shaking. They were appreciative of the phone number at the bottom.

Made me reminisce about the 2012 national campaign I worked on during that year :-)

All in all a good fun day whether my candidates win or not.

Congratulations! You are a true patriot.

To give credit where due, both MAGA and GOP led Congress support defending our liberties and freedoms at home while supporting robust foreign policy abroad in Yemen, Syria, Iran, Gaza etc:

House Extends Surveillance Law, Rejecting New Privacy Safeguards
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/u...ess-trump.html
    Jan 11, 2018 - President Trump tweeted in support of an amendment to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, or FISA, on Thursday. It was the latest ...

Trump Says He Supports Reauthorizing Patriot Act
    Republican presidential candidate and billionaire real estate mogul Donald Trump said that he supports reauthorizing the USA PATRIOT Act and bulk cell ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast