Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 293

Thread: Official Mid Term Election Thread

  1. #1

    Official Mid Term Election Thread

    Remember to VOTE, and VOTE HARD!



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?

  4. #3
    I'm going to vote harder than everything single person here. So hard that I'm going to be sore Wednesday morning.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  5. #4
    I usually sit the midterms out, but I went and voted early. Its gonna be nice seeing O'Rouke lose. This forum used to support Ted Cruz.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    I usually sit the midterms out, but I went and voted early. Its gonna be nice seeing O'Rouke lose. This forum used to support Ted Cruz.
    Cruz has decayed but he is still better than Beto.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  7. #6
    Based on scientific polling data available from all sources so far, I'm prepared to project that Navy Blue team keeps the Senate and Sky Blue team takes the House.
    Original Red team had been banished mostly. Now it's race between Soro (anti-Iran war liberal democrat globalist) funded horses vs Adelson (pro-Iran war liberal democrat globalist) funded horses regardless of stripes they display to entertain cheering crowds.

    Breaking down the non-scientific projections, unconfirmed rumors suggest that Netanyahu-Jarvanka-Conservatives and Syria-ISIS-Neocon-Liberals would not get completely wiped out during midterm elections and genuine America Firster Liberty minded folks from both teams would make only marginal gains.

  8. #7
    Of course O'Rouke's going to lose. This is Texas were talking about here. It's gonna be a long time before a Democrat wins a senate state in that state. Though from what I've heard his campaign is the largest grassroots campaign of any democrat in that states history.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 11-05-2018 at 08:28 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'm going to vote harder than everything single person here. So hard that I'm going to be sore Wednesday morning.

    Now THAT's voting HARD!
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Polls open here, in an hour...

  12. #10
    I prayed for God to guide my vote. Then I voted. Then I prayed again, "God, you better not be fukin' with me."

    Good turnout here in Georgia. Tried to pick out democrats in the crowd based on the severity of the frowns on their faces.

    Gonna go to bed soon. Worked last night. Supposed to be a storm coming and I'm not just talking about the elections. Good sleeping weather.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 11-06-2018 at 07:58 AM.

  13. #11
    The ballot this year is more delicious than a Denny's menu. I can't wait to vote but I don't want to wait in line! Of course waiting in line can be exciting too. I LOVE VOTING DAY
    Protest the NSA! Send encrypted e-mails!
    My PGP Key
    PGP Fingerprint: 3A2E 6218 3722 3701 09C9 54CA 9BB3 104C 5049 B6B2

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I prayed for God to guide my vote. Then I voted. Then I prayed again, "God, you better not be fukin' with me."

    Good turnout here in Georgia. Tried to pick out democrats in the crowd based on the severity of the frowns on their faces.

    Gonna go to bed soon. Worked last night. Supposed to be a storm coming and I'm not just talking about the elections. Good sleeping weather.
    I swear if I had a red hat I"d wear it. Just to see people frown at me.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I swear if I had a red hat I"d wear it. Just to see people frown at me.
    Depending on where you live that might not be an option. For myself I went stealth...


  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    I usually sit the midterms out, but I went and voted early. Its gonna be nice seeing O'Rouke lose. This forum used to support Ted Cruz.
    lul @ being excited to vote for lyin ted cruz

  17. #15
    Remember to keep your "I Voted" stickers folks. They are going to be worth a lot someday. This election will go down in history as the most important midterm election of all time.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Based on scientific polling data available from all sources so far, I'm prepared to project that Navy Blue team keeps the Senate and Sky Blue team takes the House.
    Original Red team had been banished mostly. Now it's race between Soro (anti-Iran war liberal democrat globalist) funded horses vs Adelson (pro-Iran war liberal democrat globalist) funded horses regardless of stripes they display to entertain cheering crowds.

    Breaking down the non-scientific projections, unconfirmed rumors suggest that Netanyahu-Jarvanka-Conservatives and Syria-ISIS-Neocon-Liberals would not get completely wiped out during midterm elections and genuine America Firster Liberty minded folks from both teams would make only marginal gains.
    I think it will be a sweep for the Libertarian party.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Remember to keep your "I Voted" stickers folks. They are going to be worth a lot someday. This election will go down in history as the most important midterm election of all time.
    Some restaurants are giving HALF OFF if you have your I VOTED sticker! Voter Pride and a great deal? AWESOME
    Protest the NSA! Send encrypted e-mails!
    My PGP Key
    PGP Fingerprint: 3A2E 6218 3722 3701 09C9 54CA 9BB3 104C 5049 B6B2

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Remember to keep your "I Voted" stickers folks. They are going to be worth a lot someday. This election will go down in history as the most important midterm election of all time.

    I bet you didn’t get much sleep last night.

  22. #19
    Very busy today for a midterm. Apparently, the media is doing their job. Dealing with the volunteer election officials was a real treat.

    I was able to vote against many incumbents and two levies. And I voted for a modest decriminalization bill. And then, I went on living my life.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  23. #20
    Im voting larry sharpe today!
    “Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Very busy today for a midterm. Apparently, the media is doing their job. Dealing with the volunteer election officials was a real treat.

    I was able to vote against many incumbents and two levies. And I voted for a modest decriminalization bill. And then, I went on living my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Im voting larry sharpe today!
    May your votes bear many victories!

    Happy voting day!!!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  25. #22
    OK I voted. Gave my all important vote to the marijuana proposal and voted down a bunch of tax and ballot initiative. The POWER! The fun isn't over yet! Prime time entertainment at 8pm to watch the results roll in! Can't wait!
    Protest the NSA! Send encrypted e-mails!
    My PGP Key
    PGP Fingerprint: 3A2E 6218 3722 3701 09C9 54CA 9BB3 104C 5049 B6B2

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I swear if I had a red hat I"d wear it. Just to see people frown at me.
    me too. I wish I had one. Just to wear at the voting place would have been fun.

    May have to break down and buy one

    edit: Just bought one
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 11-06-2018 at 12:35 PM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

    "For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    OK I voted. Gave my all important vote to the marijuana proposal and voted down a bunch of tax and ballot initiative. The POWER! The fun isn't over yet! Prime time entertainment at 8pm to watch the results roll in! Can't wait!
    Way to go!! May your votes bear many victories tonight!!!

    The fun isn't over yet
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I swear if I had a red hat I"d wear it. Just to see people frown at me.
    Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

    "Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

    "China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  30. #26
    Going to vote in a few hours. I can’t decide if I’m going to swallow my pride and vote republican or stick with my principles and vote for the libertarian.

    The republican has a decent chance of taking down Robert Menendez who has been in office for 25 years. . Best shot in years since his indictment (just-us took care of him)

    Hugin is a $#@!ty republican. Weak at best on guns, pro spending.

    The Sabrin is more libertarian than Hugin is conservative.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    Going to vote in a few hours. I can’t decide if I’m going to swallow my pride and vote republican or stick with my principles and vote for the libertarian.

    The republican has a decent chance of taking down Robert Menendez who has been in office for 25 years. . Best shot in years since his indictment (just-us took care of him)

    Hugin is a $#@!ty republican. Weak at best on guns, pro spending.

    The Sabrin is more libertarian than Hugin is conservative.
    If you vote straight Republican, it will please the MAGA.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

    "For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

  32. #28
    I voted Marty Knollenberg for state senate because he will give sex predators guns.
    Protest the NSA! Send encrypted e-mails!
    My PGP Key
    PGP Fingerprint: 3A2E 6218 3722 3701 09C9 54CA 9BB3 104C 5049 B6B2

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    Going to vote in a few hours. I can’t decide if I’m going to swallow my pride and vote republican or stick with my principles and vote for the libertarian.

    The republican has a decent chance of taking down Robert Menendez who has been in office for 25 years. . Best shot in years since his indictment (just-us took care of him)

    Hugin is a $#@!ty republican. Weak at best on guns, pro spending.

    The Sabrin is more libertarian than Hugin is conservative.
    Definitely some difficult choices ahead for you.

    Noone ever said voting was easy, but things that are worth doing rarely are. Good luck.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Definitely some difficult choices ahead for you.

    Noone ever said voting was easy, but things that are worth doing rarely are. Good luck.

    If it's worth doing, it's worth doing good and hard. Vote HARD.
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-09-2014, 12:40 PM
  2. Replies: 661
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 03:31 PM
  3. Replies: 655
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 11:56 AM
  4. Official 2010 election prediction thread.
    By ChickenHawk in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 08:49 PM
  5. Official 2008 Election Results Thread
    By georgiaboy in forum Election 2008
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 06:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •