Thread: I identify as a minority transgender gay male dog

Poundpup

I identify as a minority transgender gay male dog

Today the social climate in America is an “anything goes” society. What once were scientific and/or logical facts are now experiencing their definitions being demolished. Why? The guise and hoax of this is inclusivity of any and all people. The agenda at the helm is to eradicate the meanings or generally accepted definitions of anything that is specific in spirit because they don’t include certain people. It is utter ridiculousness to assume any group’s definition is such simply to keep certain people out. Many religious,gender, ethnic,etc groups are celebrated because they have similarities. I am a white female and I think it would be egregious of me to say I identify as a black female. Black females should not have to accept me identifying as such. I should not garner any extra privileges or rights because I said that is how I identify. I shouldn’t get to tell people to treat me as “President” because I choose to identify as one. I am who I am. I am, however, more than just my appearance and will/should garner respect and fulfillment through my good deeds and respectfulness of others. I like to learn from other people who are “different” from me. Good character is to learn about and celebrate each other. By taking away meanings of words we create chaos. That will not promote inclusivity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's very emotional post about very complicated topic. I am not sure if I get the main point of this message, but I agree about " ...to learn from other people who are “different” from me. Good character is to learn about and celebrate each other."

I expect to be treated better than the president .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaStone View Post
    Good character is to learn about and celebrate each other.

Once upon time individuals gained recognition by doing something, creating something. "I'd like you to meet Paul, he built that wonderful two level porch over at the Ramseys." "Have you met Melissa? She organized the interfaith homeless assist services. She's responsible for getting hundreds of homeless off the street and getting them gainfully employed through her work program."

Now recognition is sought through 'identifying' as something. "Meet poundpup, he is a minority transgender gay dog."

If someone wants to identify as a transgender canine minority, thats fine, but the majority of people that hear of this will also conclude the person making insane associations is flat out Delusional.

What happens when EVERYONE identifies everyone else is flat out Delusional? It undermines the very foundation of trust and unity, the framework for any cohesive community.

Divide and Conquer
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

As I sit here at ORD waiting to board, I realize that not only am I blaak, I am a Lay/Gesbian.

I want muh rites.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LittleRevolutionary

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Poundpup View Post
    I am a white female and I think it would be egregious of me to say I identify as a black female.
    Can you post a high resolution selfie and your dna test results from and fda approved testing company to verify that you are in fact a white female and not a black female nor a minority transgender gay male dog?

"I Identify As A Minority Transgender Gay Male Dog"

@Danke do something! Whoever sells these could really cash in!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...AMBLA-Defender

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

loveshiscountry

I don't need your authority
    Down with the moral majority
    'Cause I want to be the minority

social marginalization based on sexual orientation and gender identity with heterosexism are apervasive part of society