Thread: TERFs are now FARTs

Exclamation TERFs are now FARTs

LOL - This is hilarious.

In case you don't know what the acronyms are:

Trans Excluding Radical Feminist.

Feminist Appropriating Reactionary Transphobe.

So the upshot is this: the radical feminists are pissed at the weirdosexuals who call themselves woemen for, basically invading their "safe spaces" in sports and affirmative action hiring and so on.

Of course the trans qu eer weirdos shout back at them: "Haters!" "Transphobes!" "Nazis!"

And for all the rest of us non mentally ill people, a great show is put on.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Had the feminist been a little nicer in their every day demeanor, I'd feel more drawn to their side for sanity's sake. I mean a dude in a dress does not share the same experience as a real woman. A dude with a dress will dominate female athletics, etc. but really to hell with them all. I don't even find the whole TERF war funny anymore. I am just sick of all these nuts. The 24/7 protests over the stupidest fricking outrages. If I wasn't married with 4 kids, I would seriously disappear in the Alaskan wilderness and live as some kind of a hermit/monk. I have had it with society and don't want anything to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Had the feminist been a little nicer in their every day demeanor, I'd feel more drawn to their side for sanity's sake. I mean a dude in a dress does not share the same experience as a real woman. A dude with a dress will dominate female athletics, etc. but really to hell with them all. I don't even find the whole TERF war funny anymore. I am just sick of all these nuts. The 24/7 protests over the stupidest fricking outrages. If I wasn't married with 4 kids, I would seriously disappear in the Alaskan wilderness and live as some kind of a hermit/monk. I have had it with society and don't want anything to do with it.
    Oh I hear you loud and clear...I'm one step away from crawling up into the NH north country hills and never coming out again.

The short sightedness is what's so depressing, I think.

They are begging for a Jacobin-esque revolution, that will sweep away the "old order" (that's us) in a sea of blood.

What they fail to understand is that a revolution of that sort, invariably leads to a Napoleon Bonaparte.

Who is likely to just line up whatever weirdosexuals he can find and shoot them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Oh I hear you loud and clear...I'm one step away from crawling up into the NH north country hills and never coming out again.

They are begging for a Jacobin-esque revolution, that will sweep away the "old order" (that's us) in a sea of blood.

What they fail to understand is that a revolution of that sort, invariably leads to a Napoleon Bonaparte.

Who is likely to just line up whatever weirdosexuals he can find and shoot them.
    Liberty used to be my ultimate ideal. Now I would just settle for some sanity. It's weird that one of the biggest jackasses in the world, President Donald Trump, is the closest thing to sanity that our country can REALISTICALLY* hope for.

*I would be happier with Ron or Rand, but i have come to face the fact that we are living Idiocracy.

Liberty used to be my ultimate ideal. Now I would just settle for some sanity. It's weird that one of the biggest jackasses in the world, President Donald Trump, is the closest thing to sanity that our country can REALISTICALLY* hope for.

*I would be happier with Ron or Rand, but i have come to face the fact that we are living Idiocracy.
    Hopefully he is just the first step on the road back to sanity.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Alternatively they may lose their revolution and then a few more of them may survive and be forced to live in a sane world ruled by the sane among us for the rest of their lives, they may consider that a fate worse than death.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Hopefully he is just the first step on the road back to sanity.
    I dunno. The wilderness sure sounds good.

I dunno. The wilderness sure sounds good.
    Sanity will be better if we can achieve it. (But I hear you)

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Black is white
    Day is night
    Up is down
    Good is bad

Life gets closer to Hell all the time.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Donald Trump Is Women’s Rights Champion in Transgender Dispute, Say Pro-Woman Activists

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...man-activists/

3 Nov 2018
    12:12

President Donald Trump is defending all women from legal and cultural erasure by the transgender lobby, say medical and legal experts.

“This is the irony … he is the U.S. women’s rights champion” because he is preventing men from inserting themselves into the legal and cultural definition of women, said Dr. Michelle Cretella, the executive director of the American College of Pediatricians.

“It is true … Yes, oh my God,” she said as she laughed at the irony.

“What Transgenderism requires is that [the term] ‘gender identity’ replace ‘sex’ in the law,” Cretella told Breitbart News. If that happens, then men who say they have a female “gender identity” will be legally defined by the federal government as women, and “we can longer distinguish legally between males and females … [because we] have just eliminated the [biology-based] legal definition of women,” she said.

“That is female erasure by definition,” she said.

Transgender activists “are trying to erase the male and female [sexes] and turn [society] into a mishmash of 50 or 93 [gender] whatevers,” said Dr. Jane Orient, the executive director of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons. Their political goal is difficult to appreciate, she said, because “it is hard to think about things that are really crazy.”

Trump hinted at this larger political fight on Monday when he was asked about his agency’s proposal to document each person’s sex by their biology, not by their declared “Gender Identity,” which was the policy pushed by President Barack Obama. Officials need to define “sex” because federal laws bar discrimination based on sex.

An Oct. 21 New York Times report said Trump’s officials have drafted a memo which defines a person’s legal sex as “a person’s status as male or female based on immutable biological traits identifiable by or before birth.”

“You know what I’m doing? I’m protecting everybody,” President Donald Trump said October 22. “We have a lot of different concepts right now. They have a lot of different things happening with respect to transgender right now.”

more at link...

You do seem obsessed with "alternative sexuality" these days.
    Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

"Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

"China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I think "horrified by" is the correct phrase.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

TERFs are more reasonable than SJW third wave feminists, by and large. I have a TERF lesbian friend in SF and I've had more political conversations with her than just about any of the SJWs I know in the Bay and she's defended me against other leftists. I can't even imagine some purple-haired gender***** tumblrista doing anything close to that.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    LOL - What the hell, did @Danke hack your account?

Now that we've had our fun, when are you going to retract your statements in the ND hunting permit/voting thread?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-04-2018 at 05:42 PM.

LOL - What the hell, did @Danke hack your account?
    No, he is just trying to embarrass you (something he should know is impossible) into clamming up and letting the freaks take over the world without any opposition.

Now that we've had our fun, when are you going to retract your statements in the ND hunting permit/voting thread?
    I predict that he will never acknowledge the existence of that thread again.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment