Thread: Just think of all the great times

Just think of all the great times

Danke missed out on by not going on road trips with me when I was younger . No late night trips to Sambos for pancakes , no lunch at Lum's for hot dogs steamed in beer , no dinners at Steak & Ale , no trips to College Park in Indy to the Beef & Boards , missing out on the free parking at Valles Steakhouse out east , no bad coffee at the Burger Chef while smoking non filter cigarettes , the A & W on 25th st with the beauty college behind it , Harlan Sanders Wifes place in Shelbyville Ky with a table of tobacco auctioneers on a cool Sun morning , no Red Barn chicken dinners . Danke may have missed out on Americana .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't imagine how many IOUs I'd have sitting in my desk drawer right now...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I can't imagine how many IOUs I'd have sitting in my desk drawer right now...
    I was an expert forger by sophmore yr in High School ( study hall passes etc ) I could have even signed your IOU however you would like and you could sell them on e bay today . I did a great J Edgar Hoover , FDR , Harry Truman etc
    Do something Danke

I suppose you might be able to redeem some of it if you drove me down Route 66 and back .
    Do something Danke

Just think , Danke never got to try Pluto Water , one of the most effective Hoosier state exports .
    Do something Danke

Poor Oyarde, feeling bad, having lived such a long time without ever experiencing White Privilege.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Poor Oyarde, feeling bad, having lived such a long time without ever experiencing White Privilege.
    Maybe I can try some white face Tue when I go vote . Does that mean I can go to the front of the line ? Also , they should have donuts .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Maybe I can try some white face Tue when I go vote . Does that mean I can go to the front of the line ? Also , they should have donuts .
    Can do that with others around.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.