Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Male Teacher Disciplined for Refusing to Watch Teen Girl Shower

Angry Male Teacher Disciplined for Refusing to Watch Teen Girl Shower

A male middle-school teacher in Florida is being punished for refusing to watch a female student shower naked after physical-education class, sparking an outcry among parents and advocates for sanity everywhere. The outrageous controversy has also garnered the attention of Liberty Counsel, a Christian public-interest legal organization that is fighting to protect the teacher and the boys who wish to shower and get dressed without a girl present.

According to a report by WND, the scandal at Chasco Middle School in Land O’ Lakes, Florida, surrounds an “unwritten” transgender policy. Basically, under the scheme, boys who claim to be girls, and girls who claim to be boys, must be allowed to use the bathroom and locker room of their choice. The school's two P.E. teachers objected, but were ordered to keep silent. In fact, they were even prohibited from warning the children so they could take cover, with the school claiming that would be “discriminatory.”

When the girl walked in unannounced and caught the boys literally with their pants down, the male students suffered embarrassment and mental anguish. Some of the boys rushed to find the teachers so the adults in the room could sort out the situation. Unfortunately, though, the teachers had been gagged by school administrators, and so they could not even answer questions about what was going on, according to Liberty Counsel.

As a result of the male teacher's refusal to go in the locker room while a girl was naked, he was accused by school officials of not doing his supposed “job,” which includes periodically walking through the locker rooms and showers to check on the boys. He said he could not and would not knowingly place himself in a position where he would “observe a minor female in the nude or otherwise in a state of undress.” And so, he was told by school administrators that he would be transferred to another school as a disciplinary measure.

More at: http://freedomproject.com/the-newman...en-girl-shower
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Leftist logic.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Leftist logic.
    Once you accept a faulty premise no amount of logic can save you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

After sparking a national outcry, the government school in Florida that was persecuting a male middle-school teacher for refusing to watch a young girl shower naked is doubling down. First, as reported in The Newman Report last month, Pasco County Public Schools threatened to re-assign the teacher to another school in retaliation for refusing to watch the minor girl in the shower. Now, school officials have been exposed threatening to fire him and destroy his career.

An exchange of e-mails among education bureaucrats released by the Christian public interest law firm Liberty Counsel shows, among other scandals, that officials wanted to make an example of the teacher. Office for Employee Relations Director Kathleen Anne Scalise, for instance, said in an e-mail that firing the PE teacher “sends a message that we will not tolerate his behavior,” according to a report in WND.
    The school district's lawyer, meanwhile, was quoted threatening the teacher that his decision not to watch an underage girl naked “might cost you your job.” Even more serious, “your teacher certificate might be taken from you, to where you can no longer teach,” the officials said. In other words, these crazed school bureaucrats are conspiring to destroy a man's life and livelihood for doing the right thing.

More at: https://freedomproject.com/the-newma...ng-girl-shower

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

2+2=5.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

We need more bathroom cops to make certain people are using the proper facilities.

Good on that teacher for refusing to do something that would make him a pedophile.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    We need more bathroom cops to make certain people are using the proper facilities.
    Girls in school shouldn't be allowed to use the boys' bathroom and a male teacher shouldn't be forced to watch a girl shower.

You are letting your pro-pedophilia beliefs show again.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Such intolerance must not be tolerated...

Errrr, wait?

So now not committing a crime is a crime? We're $#@!ed.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Time to end the practice of bathrooms and showers. Just put the teenage infants in diapers through college. A baby rattle and a pacifier and their needs are complete.

With a "reality" like this, who needs Franz Kafka?

What genitalia did the teen girl in question have? A penis? Or a vagina?

I'm so confused.

The local school here did just the opposite when I volunteered.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Time to end the practice of bathrooms and showers. Just put the teenage infants in diapers through college. A baby rattle and a pacifier and their needs are complete.
    No more public schools. Save money.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post

I'm so confused.
    I assume that crazy boy = girl. But I'm not sure.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This story gives me the pure creeps. So many things wrong with this picture.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    So now not committing a crime is a crime? We're $#@!ed.
    That's the goal--the end game--of tyranny. When you're damned if you do and damned if you don't (because both are illegal) then justice is dead, and they can arrest who they want when they want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Girls in school shouldn't be allowed to use the boys' bathroom and a male teacher shouldn't be forced to watch a girl shower.

You are letting your pro-pedophilia beliefs show again.
    That was sarcasm- stop with the insults.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    But he enjoys showing off his protected status. What fun is it being the only member on the site who is immune to all the guidelines if he doesn't violate them?

Hey, you gotta go with what you've got. Usually, insults are all he really has, ergo...
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Sarcasm in support of the pedohilic school policy, stop defending the indefensible.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    But he enjoys showing off his protected status. What fun is it being the only member on the site who is immune to all the guidelines if he doesn't violate them?
    LOL

I see you are going to defend the pedophile supporter as well.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Hey, you gotta go with what you've got. Usually, insults are all he really has, ergo...
    Another one?

Is every troll on the site going to expose himself defending zippy's defense of the pedo school?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post

I'm so confused.
    It's a girl that pretends to be a boy.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL

I see you are going to defend the pedophile supporter as well.
    Oh? Got a quote to support that? Or are you just going to let that libel stand on its own as yet another example of just how immune you are to the forum guidelines?

Because I don't see a pedophile. I see a teacher who got in trouble for refusing to behave as one. Are you trying to libel me? Because he is the man you're libeling.

Another one?

Is every troll on the site going to expose himself defending zippy's defense of the pedo school?

Oh $#@! off.

I'm neither a troll nor defending any alleged defense of the "pedo school." Just pointing out how little substance so many of your posts contain. Kind of like the above.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Oh? Got a quote to support that? Or are you just going to let that libel stand on its own as yet another example of just how immune you are to the forum guidelines?

Because I don't see a pedophile. I see a teacher who got in trouble for refusing to behave as one. Are you trying to libel me? Because he is the man you're libeling.
    The school is pushing this to normalize pedo behavior and zippy is supporting them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The school is pushing this to normalize pedo behavior and zippy is supporting them.
    So you were calling ZJ a...?

Sarcasm in support of the pedohilic school policy, stop defending the indefensible.
    That's complete bull$#@!. Zip was NOT defending the school.
    There is no spoon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast