Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Immigrant Caravan, Soros, And A Lying Conspiracy

Judicial Watch Sues for Soros Documents – Files FOIA Lawsuits Against State Department and USAID for Records about Funding and Political Activities of George Soros’ Open Society Foundations in Romania and Colombia
    https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...ociety-founda/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Billionaire investor George Soros has repeatedly denied rumors that he is helping to finance the migrant caravans making their way up from Honduras and Guatemala through Mexico with the ultimate aim of reaching the US.
    But that's about to change, as the "Open Society" founder - who famously financed much of the opposition to Trump SCOTUS pick Brett Kavanaugh - is now partnering with Mastercard to hand out money (in the form of 'investment capital') to migrants, refugees and "others struggling within their communities worldwide," according to Reuters. Through their partnership, Soros is effectively providing open financial support for migrants and refugees seeking to enter the US and Europe.

The partnership between Soros and Mastercard, which they are calling Humanity Ventures, is the result of a pledge that Soros made in September to spend $500 million to address "the challenges facing migrants and refugees."
    In a statement, Soros and Mastercard declared that government aid programs haven't been enough to solve the issues facing refugees, suggesting that this is a problem that only the private sector can solve.
    "Migrants are often forced into lives of despair in their host communities because they cannot gain access to financial, healthcare and government services," Soros said.
    "Our potential investment in this social enterprise, coupled with Mastercard’s ability to create products that serve vulnerable communities, can show how private capital can play a constructive role in solving social problems," he added.
    Right away, Soros plans to spend $50 million to provide "scaleable" health-care and education solutions. He intends to 'invest' the money in businesses founded by migrants.
    "Humanity Ventures is intended to be profitable so as to stimulate involvement from other businesspeople," Soros said.
    "We also hope to establish standards of practice to ensure that investments are not exploitative of the vulnerable communities we intend to serve."
    Soros has said that he would prefer 'Humanity Ventures' to be profitable to attract "other businesspeople", it's unclear how, exactly, he plans to earn anything approaching a reasonable rate of return by handing out risk free loans to migrants and refugees.
    This comes after Master Card back in 2016 admitted that it has handed out prepaid debit cards to migrants and refugees traveling through Europe, something the company did with the explicit blessing of the European Union and the UN High Commissioner for Refugees.

Perhaps MSNBC and other liberals who blindly claim that Soros and his network of non-profits aren't providing financial assistance to migrants approaching the US should consider this before they continue with their denials.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...money-migrants

So who is it that is conspiring to lie again?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I’ve tried to look at the document from Judicial Watch’s page (from the link in the Infowars piece...), but it wouldn’t download: https://www.judicialwatch.org/docume...albania-01012/

I don’t even see that the claims in the Infowars article are confirmed by Judicial Watch...
    I’ve found the full document that supposedly proves these claims, but I don’t see anything else than that USAID was discussing with NGOs. It would be interesting to see an intelligent story on USAID, but it appears that Infowars and Judicial Watch are more interested in spreading disonformation than exposing the truth…

Following is a direct link to the Judicial Watch document. Most of it are tables that are almost impossible to read (even blowing up the size to 200%): http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-cont...cs-01012-1.pdf

USAID has been involved in financing all kinds of criminal activity...
    For example Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort, his long-time adviser Roger Stone, and current NSA John Bolton in Kyrgyzstan: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6608083

Couldn’t Judicial Watch and Infowars look at the continuation of the Trump administration of stealing children from their parents and turning migrant children over to child traffickers and sex abusers by the DHS and CPS instead: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ld-traffickers
    Great post!

Just saw an ad at the bottom of the screen here. It was about donating to the caravans.
    https://secure.afsc.org/onlineaction...SAAEgIr5fD_BwE

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Just saw an ad at the bottom of the screen here. It was about donating to the caravans.
    I wonder how many of our trolls will donate.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Nice of you to help them out!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/...mexico-n931041

Immigration agents and police have at times detained migrants in the smaller caravans. But several mayors have rolled out the welcome mat for migrants who reached their towns - arranging for food and camp sites.

The usual suspects:

Founded in 1917, the American Friends Service Committee (AFSC) is a Quaker organization that promotes lasting peace with justice, as a practical expression of faith in action.

Quote Originally Posted by homahr View Post
    The usual suspects:

Nixon was a Quaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Nixon was a Quaker.
    He was a damned lousy Quaker. Does that actually make him a Quaker, or does that demote him to 'descended from Quakers'?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

So, I read that the caravan is now at 15,000 people? Is that accurate?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    So, I read that the caravan is now at 15,000 people? Is that accurate?
    Doesn't seem to be. Though the election is just a couple of days away and the politicians need to scare as many Americans as possible so they may be hyping things. Trump does want 15,000 armed troops to stop 3,000 unarmed civilians. That is probably the number you saw.

This is from a few days ago with more leaving all the time:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/migran...ses-has-failed

It has been a tumultuous journey so far for the leading caravan, which is now estimated to contain around 4,000 people – down from a peak of more than 7,000.

The caravan crossed into Mexico from Guatemala around Oct. 19 and, at the start of this week, appeared to be pushing northward at a faster pace with the help of free rides being offered to them in trucks and other vehicles.

But the arduous nature of the trek – walking day by day to new towns and cities and sleeping on the streets – has been eating away at the migrants’ morale from the outset. The request for bus travel for all also indicates an increased sense of urgency amongst the caravan’s members to make it to the U.S. border – despite thousands of American troops awaiting them there and a steady drumbeat of warnings from President Trump and U.S. officials to turn around.

"Of the friends that I have been with, all want to go back," Hasiel Isamar Hernandez, a 28-year-old mother of three from Honduras, told the Associated Press days ago. The caravan originated in that country as many are trying to flee its pervasive poverty and violence.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-05-2018 at 02:51 PM.

Doesn't seem to be. Though the election is just a couple of days away and the politicians need to scare as many Americans as possible so they may be hyping things.

This is from a few days ago with more leaving all the time:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/migran...ses-has-failed
    Trump making it clear that they won't be let in helped but I suspect the numbers are being fudged downward to try to diminish the negative impact on the Demoncrats.

There are also multiple more hordes on the way.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump making it clear that they won't be let in helped but I suspect the numbers are being fudged downward to try to diminish the negative impact on the Demoncrats.

There are also multiple more hordes on the way.
    My link is Fox News. I doubt they are trying to help Democrats. They have somebody following the caravan.

Those still with the leading caravan appeared to be confused Thursday as to where it is heading next. It initially hit the road from Juchitan in southern Mexico before sunrise, hoping to cover ground before temperatures in the area pick up, where it is forecasted to be around 90 degrees later this afternoon.

A Fox News crew traveling with the caravan reports that it originally planned to go to Santa Maria Jalapa del Marques, a city about 35 miles west of Juchitan. But shortly after departing, the caravan's leaders changed the route to go north to the town of Matias Romero, in the direction of the coastal city of Veracruz, which lies on the Gulf of Mexico.

The switch suggests that once the caravan gets to Veracruz, it may split in half, with some of the caravan probably heading to a border crossing about 600 miles away in McAllen, Texas. The other half may travel more than double that length to Tijuana, just across the border from San Diego.

My link is Fox News. I doubt they are trying to help Democrats. They have somebody following the caravan.
    Faux News has plenty of RINOs and open borders sympathizers.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Faux News has plenty of RINOs and open borders sympathizers.
    Everybody not following your line must be a RINO.

Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh (Fox Commentators) are out on the campaign trail with Trump - and not just to cover him. https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...campaign-trail

Billionaire investor George Soros has repeatedly denied rumors that he is helping to finance the migrant caravans making their way up from Honduras and Guatemala through Mexico with the ultimate aim of reaching the US.
    But that's about to change, as the "Open Society" founder - who famously financed much of the opposition to Trump SCOTUS pick Brett Kavanaugh - is now partnering with Mastercard to hand out money (in the form of 'investment capital') to migrants, refugees and "others struggling within their communities worldwide," according to Reuters. Through their partnership, Soros is effectively providing open financial support for migrants and refugees seeking to enter the US and Europe.

The partnership between Soros and Mastercard, which they are calling Humanity Ventures, is the result of a pledge that Soros made in September to spend $500 million to address "the challenges facing migrants and refugees."

So who is it that is conspiring to lie again?

Your above post is a great example of a lying conspiracy.

Instead of repeating ignorant garbage from something like Zerohedge, let us actually read the single article they claim backs up their argument:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN1531H2

To sum up, the article points out how Soros is providing funding funding for migrants in the US to do things like start local businesses. It also notes that he is providing funding for people in foreign countries to stay in their home countries and create businesses there.

Reuters (from link above): Humanity Ventures intends to focus initially on healthcare and education, with a goal of fostering local economic development and entrepreneurship.

With the creation of Humanity Ventures, Soros could invest up to $50 million to make these solutions more scalable and sustainable, and perhaps encourage smaller projects committed to mitigating the migration crisis.
    In other words, his actions actually would end mass migration, the very thing your're

about.

The article goes on to note how

In the 1980s, Soros and his foundations ultimately contributed to the collapse of communism in Eastern Europe.

So lets recap:

I post proof that your Soros claim is made up and note is evidence of a conspiracy.

You claim that Soros is funding the migrant caravan and post an article from Zerohedge.

I actually read the Zerohedge article and discover that its single source, a Reuters article that I have shared the link for, says the exact opposite of your claim and the claim of Zerohedge. It says nothing about Soros's supposed funding of the migrant caravan and in fact says the exact opposite- that Soros's donation efforts in foreign nations gives reasons for peopel to STAY in their foreign nations instead of migrating to America.

We also see how Zerohedge is a completely untrustworthy news site. It didn't botch up the Reuters article. It intentionally misquoted it and lied to Zerohedge's readers in order to mislead them and further a proven lie.

And yes, when you have a multitude of organizations of sources all spreading the same lie, and not just repeating it but lying about other article sin such a blatant way, that reeks of conspiracy.

In short, facts win out over your lies.

And as for you, this just further proves you're either a useful idiot or part of the conspiracy. Considering your status as an obvious paid troll, I'm betting you're in on the efforts by mass media to lie to the American population and increase the power of the Deep State's growing police state.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post

Instead of repeating ignorant garbage from something like Zerohedge, let us actually read the single article they claim backs up their argument:

To sum up, the article points out how Soros is providing funding funding for migrants in the US to do things like start local businesses. It also notes that he is providing funding for people in foreign countries to stay in their home countries and create businesses there.

In other words, his actions actually would end mass migration, the very thing your're

about.

So lets recap:

I post proof that your Soros claim is made up and note is evidence of a conspiracy.

You claim that Soros is funding the migrant caravan and post an article from Zerohedge.

I actually read the Zerohedge article and discover that its single source, a Reuters article that I have shared the link for, says the exact opposite of your claim and the claim of Zerohedge. It says nothing about Soros's supposed funding of the migrant caravan and in fact says the exact opposite- that Soros's donation efforts in foreign nations gives reasons for peopel to STAY in their foreign nations instead of migrating to America.

We also see how Zerohedge is a completely untrustworthy news site. It didn't botch up the Reuters article. It intentionally misquoted it and lied to Zerohedge's readers in order to mislead them and further a proven lie.

And yes, when you have a multitude of organizations of sources all spreading the same lie, and not just repeating it but lying about other article sin such a blatant way, that reeks of conspiracy.

And as for you, this just further proves you're either a useful idiot or part of the conspiracy. Considering your status as an obvious paid troll, I'm betting you're in on the efforts by mass media to lie to the American population and increase the power of the Deep State's growing police state.
    Nice spin there Mr. Lying conspirator.
    The partnership, Humanity Ventures, stems from a pledge Soros made in September to earmark up to $500 million for investments to address challenges facing migrants and refugees.

In a joint statement on Thursday, Mastercard and Soros said that despite billions of dollars of humanitarian and development assistance, millions of people remain marginalized, a situation the private sector can help rectify.
    “Migrants are often forced into lives of despair in their host communities because they cannot gain access to financial, healthcare and government services,” Soros said.
    He is encouraging and aiding them to migrate.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

From what was actually written it sounds very much like he's aiding them AFTER they already have migrated, which is a very different thing from what you claim. However, it's not the clearest of prose so it's possible to misinterpret it either way.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I love how stupid you are. Make sit easy to disprove your entire idiot lie.

So here is your quote that you say "proves" he is encouraging people to migrate:

The partnership, Humanity Ventures, stems from a pledge Soros made in September to earmark up to $500 million for investments to address challenges facing migrants and refugees.

In a joint statement on Thursday, Mastercard and Soros said that despite billions of dollars of humanitarian and development assistance, millions of people remain marginalized, a situation the private sector can help rectify.

“Migrants are often forced into lives of despair in their host communities because they cannot gain access to financial, healthcare and government services,” Soros said.
    We can easily see that this has nothing to do with the caravan or even immigrants in the USA if we actually read the article. A fuller quote including your section:

n a joint statement on Thursday, Mastercard and Soros said that despite billions of dollars of humanitarian and development assistance, millions of people remain marginalized, a situation the private sector can help rectify.

“Our potential investment in this social enterprise, coupled with Mastercard’s ability to create products that serve vulnerable communities, can show how private capital can play a constructive role in solving social problems,” he added.

Humanity Ventures intends to focus initially on healthcare and education, with a goal of fostering local economic development and entrepreneurship.

With the creation of Humanity Ventures, Soros could invest up to $50 million to make these solutions more scalable and sustainable, and perhaps encourage smaller projects committed to mitigating the migration crisis.

So, what do we have here? Soros and Mastercard are investing in "local economies" so that their lives will be more "sustainable" and people won't migrate, thereby mitigating the "crisis."

Even if you think this means him giving charity to immigrants within the USA -which he does and which every good charitable organization of all political sides does as well- it has nothing to do with the migrant caravan. Of course, I assume you have a problem with this as well. Like any good Fascist Progressive, you think the State should regulate every aspect of human life and that private business and private action should be heavily regulated. You hate free markets and free men and want to control how they use their property.

This is a very good example of how lying trolls such as yourself distort facts and make things up from nothing though. It is also a good example of how you would rather look like an absolute moron and continue to push your lie and try and protect the false narrative instead of relying on facts and conveying truth.
    Last edited by PierzStyx; 11-05-2018 at 04:32 PM.

I love how stupid you are. Make sit easy to disprove your entire idiot lie.

So here is your quote that you say "proves" he is encouraging people to migrate:

We can easily see that this has nothing to do with the caravan or even immigrants in the USA if we actually read the article. A fuller quote including your section:

So, what do we have here? Soros and Mastercard are investing in "local economies" so that their lives will be more "sustainable" and people won't migrate, thereby mitigating the "crisis."

Even if you think this means him giving charity to immigrants within the USA -which he does and which every good charitable organization of all political sides does as well- it has nothing to do with the migrant caravan. Of course, I assume you have a problem with this as well. Like any good Fascist Progressive, you think the State should regulate every aspect of human life and that private business and private action should be heavily regulated. You hate free markets and free men and want to control how they use their property.

This is a very good example of how lying trolls such as yourself distort facts and make things up from nothing though. It is also a good example of how you would rather look like an absolute moron and continue to push your lie and try and protect the false narrative instead of relying on facts and conveying truth.
    He finances the efforts to flood Europe and America in many different ways that have been proven and any of his efforts that claim to be helping them in their home countries are undoubtedly camouflage for financing the migrants movement and/or the people who facilitate it.

Your attempts to whitewash him are truly pathetic, will you next join Ender in defending the Pope and the Jesuits?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He finances the efforts to flood Europe and America in many different ways that have been proven and any of his efforts that claim to be helping them in their home countries are undoubtedly camouflage for financing the migrants movement and/or the people who facilitate it.

Your attempts to whitewash him are truly pathetic, will you next join Ender in defending the Pope and the Jesuits?
    What? You got the hots for me so you mention me in every thread- or am I just too close to the truth so you have to insult me every post to help your inflated ego???
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    What? You got the hots for me so you mention me in every thread- or am I just too close to the truth so you have to insult me every post to help your inflated ego???
    You are just a very good example of someone else defending the indefensible.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You are just a very good example of someone else defending the indefensible.
    Talkin' about yourself again?

Try fixing the man in the mirror first, Mr. Name-calling-hate-spreader.
    There is no spoon.

It's a bit questionable whether you can simply say Soros' OSI funded one organisation that in turn funded another organisation that is part of the migration caravan. But it is a link...
    George Soros’ money pays a parent group of Pueblo Sin Fronteras, the official organizer of the illegal immigrant Caravan headed to the U.S.-Mexico border. Soros also funds a Pueblo Sin Fronteras spokeswoman’s employer, according to records obtained by Big League Politics courtesy of independent researcher Brian Humphrey.

The group Centro Sin Fronteras, a parent group to caravan organizer Pueblo Sin Fronteras, is reportedly a “mainstay” of the caravan effort. The Centro has received funding from the George Soros-financed National Immigration Forum.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/confir...mans-employer/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

about.

So lets recap:

You are literally defending a guy like George Soros whom has repeatedly stated the following.

1.George Soros: EU Should Deal With Refugee Crisis By Keeping Borders Open, Taking On Debt
    https://dailycaller.com/2018/05/30/g...-borders-open/

2.Billionaire George Soros outlines his plan to save Europe
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/29/bill...ve-europe.html

3. Billionaire Soros tells Europe to take in 'at least a MILLION' refugees every year

The fact that you and MSM are denying this its almost rather comical. Businessinsider just a month ago lunched a massive article defending the scumbag. And by just quoting the spokesperson.

However, Soros has denied doing anything more than publically advocate for refugee rights. A spokesperson said:
    Yes i am sure Little Soros only cares about advocating rights for migrants.

You and MSM rather pathetic.

Soros is the one whom has being agaisnt the idea of National Borders. Every time Mainstream News Media Outlets try to defend Soros they do it very poorly they either defend him by quoting his spokesperson or try to defend him by criticizing his opponents as nut jobs.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    George Soros’ money pays a parent group of Pueblo Sin Fronteras, the official organizer of the illegal immigrant Caravan headed to the U.S.-Mexico border. Soros also funds a Pueblo Sin Fronteras spokeswoman’s employer, according to records obtained by Big League Politics courtesy of independent researcher Brian Humphrey.
    This wasn’t the first time that they staged such a Soros funded “migrant caravan” in support of Trump. Can we expect this to happen once again in 2020?

In April of this year, hundreds of Central American migrants were travelling to the US border with Mexico in the hope of getting asylum in the US.
    The caravan was organised by the very same Pueblo sin Fronteras (affiliated with George Soros).
    Also 2 other organisation involved received money from (organisations affiliated with) George Soros: https://www.wnd.com/2018/04/border-c...soros-express/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12