Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Has Trump Actually Done That is Globalist?

What Has Trump Actually Done That is Globalist?

There are conspiracy theories that he's a puppet of Israeli lobbyist billionaire and that he bombed Syria to please his donors, is leading Israeli-Saudi alliance to support bloody violence in Yemen, selling $100B weapons to Saudi dictatorship accused of dismembering journalist/bombing school childrens buses and putting crushing sanctions on Iran as demanded by his donors.

Is that it and that suffices to make him a 'globalist'?

Come on people.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For starters, Trump is moving forward with Biometric ID, knowing that many other countries already have it, and the UN has a goal of 2030 to have every man, woman and child registered. If that isn't globalist, I don't know what is.

http://www.newswoof.com/blog/index.p...-biometric-id/

Here is a country by country grid:

https://www.corbettreport.com/the-bi...country-guide/

TSA is moving forward with BIOMETRICS not only for international flights, but now DOMESTIC flights, which will include busses, trains and cars, etc. With the advancements in tech, every man, woman and child will be tracked 24/7 and stored indefinitely... data on demand world-wide, no matter where you go, what you do, who you visit, etc.

https://www.tsa.gov/news/releases/20...ics-technology

https://papersplease.org/wp/2018/10/...ion-travelers/

Biometrics are now rice-sized implants, replacing cards that can be left at home:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7670551.html
    Last edited by PAF; 10-31-2018 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    There are conspiracy theories that he's a puppet of Israeli lobbyist billionaire and that he bombed Syria to please his donors, is leading Israeli-Saudi alliance to support bloody violence in Yemen, selling $100B weapons to Saudi dictatorship accused of dismembering journalist/bombing school childrens buses and putting crushing sanctions on Iran as demanded by his donors.

Is that it and that suffices to make him a 'globalist'?
    What has he done to stop any of this?
    ... & then there's this...

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    For starters, Trump is moving forward with Biometric ID, knowing that many other countries already have it, and the UN has a goal of 2030 to have every man, woman and child registered. If that isn't globalist, I don't know what is.

Biometrics are now rice-sized implanted, replacing cards that can be left at home:

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Chester Copperpot

hes not globalist

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    hes not globalist
    Well, denial got us to where we are today. If you say he's not, that's on you. Nevertheless, he does NOT represent MY interests.

Take the guns first, due process later - Anti 2nd and 4th Amend.

Publically announced raise the age to 21 to own a gun and now states are doing it. - Anti 4th Amend.

Fully support Stop & Frisk - Anti 4th and 5th Amend.

Nominated kavanaugh who is a BUSH lackey, instrumental in passing the Patriot Act and other anti BoR rulings - Anti 1st, 4th and 5th Amend.

Fully endorses Eminent Domain - Violation of Private Property Rights.

$1.3 TRILLION omnibus - the worse in Americas history.

USMCA (NAFTA 2.0) which "forces" U.S. UNIONISM on Mexico, and demands all three countries to abide by the International Labour Organization (ILO) standards -- Wha?????

I can go on and on for you but this forum is up to speed.

Chester Copperpot

Well, denial got us to where we are today. If you say he's not, that's on you. Nevertheless, he does NOT represent MY interests.

Take the guns first, due process later - Anti 2nd and 4th Amend.

Publically announced raise the age to 21 to own a gun and now states are doing it. - Anti 4th Amend.

Fully support Stop & Frisk - Anti 4th and 5th Amend.

Nominated kavanaugh who is a BUSH lackey, instrumental in passing the Patriot Act and other anti BoR rulings - Anti 1st, 4th and 5th Amend.

Fully endorses Eminent Domain - Violation of Private Property Rights.

$1.3 TRILLION omnibus - the worse in Americas history.

USMCA (NAFTA 2.0) which "forces" U.S. UNIONISM on Mexico, and demands all three countries to abide by the International Labour Organization (ILO) standards -- Wha?????

I can go on and on for you but this forum is up to speed.
    sometimes some of the policies of a strong nationalist are going to line up with other ideologies. worst case is he wants power for him and for our central govt - not the globe nor international community.

sometimes some of the policies of a strong nationalist are going to line up with other ideologies. worst case is he wants power for him and for our central govt - not the globe nor international community.
    With all due respect, I guess you haven't learned that he can't let on in drastic measures all at once - I mean elections are coming up.

Follow the money. He has interests globally, foreign loans have been "forgiven" and out of public view, etc. Yep, not only is he a NY LIB, he's a GLOBALIST. IMO.

Chester Copperpot

With all due respect, I guess you haven't learned that he can't let on in drastic measures all at once - I mean elections are coming up.

Follow the money. He has interests globally, foreign loans have been "forgiven" and out of public view, etc. Yep, not only is he a NY LIB, he's a GLOBALIST. IMO.
    well youre entitled to your opinion. As for me, I voted for Trump because I believe he is a Jacksonian nationalist. At the worst, he is an unknown quantity versus Hillary who is a well known globalist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    With all due respect, what's the difference??? The accumulation of power will be transferred to the next occupant who may or may not use it in a manner you find less benevolent. PAF, lined it up pretty well and yes, we could go on. Whether he wants a strong national government or a global government still removes power from the individual.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    With all due respect, what's the difference??? The accumulation of power will be transferred to the next occupant who may or may not use it in a manner you find less benevolent. PAF, lined it up pretty well and yes, we could go on. Whether he wants a strong national government or a global government still removes power from the individual.

What's the difference? Wishful thinking?
    Last edited by CCTelander; 10-31-2018 at 07:19 AM.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Chester Copperpot

some of the policies may also align with liberty such as removal of regulations, lowered taxes, and perhaps even the first battle vs the central bank since jackson.

well youre entitled to your opinion. As for me, I voted for Trump because I believe he is a Jacksonian nationalist. At the worst, he is an unknown quantity versus Hillary who is a well known globalist.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-On-The-Record

globalist fascist with an R next to his name BUT a former newyawk prog demoncrat

complex to be sure
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

...and perhaps even the first battle vs the central bank since jackson.
    Oh, Lord.

It has been two years. You haven't sobered up from the kool aid yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

some of the policies may also align with liberty such as removal of regulations, lowered taxes, and perhaps even the first battle vs the central bank since jackson.
    So, let me challenge you on each one of those. We've seen a reduction in the regulatory state - that's huge! But we've also seen an increase in other regulations, especially when it comes to the government managing trade. We've had "tax" cuts, but huge spending increases. Which means that the real tax of spending is just getting redistributed elsewhere. And the first battle with the central bank?? Every President wants the Fed to be more politically favorable to them. That's nothing new. This isn't a Jacksonian battle at all - far from it!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"Trump isn't violating anyone's constitutional rights. He just wants common sense citizen control." Michael Malice
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Oh, Lord.

It has been two years. You haven't sobered up from the kool aid yet?
    we're both old timers here... I trust neither of us are drinking anybodys' koolaid.

Chester Copperpot

So, let me challenge you on each one of those. We've seen a reduction in the regulatory state - that's huge! But we've also seen an increase in other regulations, especially when it comes to the government managing trade. We've had "tax" cuts, but huge spending increases. Which means that the real tax of spending is just getting redistributed elsewhere. And the first battle with the central bank?? Every President wants the Fed to be more politically favorable to them. That's nothing new. This isn't a Jacksonian battle at all - far from it!
    I havent read any of the new trade bills to know whats in them tbh. But since 2 regulations are being cut for every new regulation its resulting in a net win on the regulation front IMO. Spending increases are huge. Its very disappointing.. Im with you on that. Im very unhappy about the spending. Thats my main problem with govt, and so far Trump hasnt done anything good there.

Im sure right now Trump wants the central bank to perform for him, but its interesting to see the angle going on here.. He is preemptively blaming the fed for the eventual economic downturn which is guaranteed to come. Whens the last time you heard a president blame the central bank for anything?

I am not an apology-boy for Trump. he certainly isnt my first pick but Ill take him over known types like jeb or hillary.

I havent read any of the new trade bills to know whats in them tbh.

he certainly isnt my first pick but Ill take him over known types like jeb or hillary.
    It is important to read them to know what's in them ;-)

Presidents are preselected prior to public November vote. This I know.

I havent read any of the new trade bills to know whats in them tbh. But since 2 regulations are being cut for every new regulation its resulting in a net win on the regulation front IMO.
    That's a talking point; not reality. But gotta give credit where it's due. The trajectory on regulations has dramatically improved. (If you exclude trade)

Spending increases are huge. Its very disappointing.. Im with you on that. Im very unhappy about the spending. Thats my main problem with govt, and so far Trump hasnt done anything good there.
    Hasn't done anything good?? He's made it worse! Way worse. Big difference there. Totally makes the "tax cuts" useless. The money still comes out of the economy - it just affects your children more.

Whens the last time you heard a president blame the central bank for anything?
    Nixon was very forceful against the Fed during his reelection. In his tapes with the Fed Chair, Nixon pretty much told him to maintain a loose monetary policy to help him win.
    Reagan complained about Volcker and his "erratic" monetary policy.
    Daddy Bush went absolutely nuts on Alan Greenspan and blamed him for Clinton's win.
    Baby Bush was a little smoother, but "encouraged" the Fed publicly to drop interest rates and worked with them during the bailouts.
    Obama encouraged the Fed to promote the quantitative easing which expanded the money supply.

No, Presidents always try to get the Fed to be more political. You don't see Trump complaining that the Fed is controlling monetary policy - only that they aren't doing it the way he wants them to. Typical power play.

The BIGGEST Choice Confronting US Citizens TODAY Is BETWEEN USA AND ISRAEL. As shown below, Zionists are not Patriots, and IN FACT ARE GLOBALISTS! NWO = ZIONISM! Donald Trump is 100 percent a Zionist TOOL! Zionists ARE Globalists - Zionists ARE Globalists - Zionists ARE Globalists - ARE YOU PEOPLE LISTENING???????

The FACT is that both Trump and Hillary are working for the same people, the Globalist Zionist Luciferian Adrenochrome Addicted Cannibals - READ the Golden Seal Report linked below which PROVES THIS:

89 of our Senators and Congress hold dual citizenship with Israel, which of course is treasonous - you cannot serve two masters...
    - https://prepareforchange.net/2018/06...ip-with-israel

Audio link of a Rabbi admitting the Zionist intention to kill off all of humanity other than Jews [his words, not mine, including “Hey, we ARE god’s chosen people. Its just most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer.” - an open admission that Jews ARE NOT Israelites, because Israelites are the chosen people of the OTHER God - the Christian God - God the father]:
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLAoWFAvUxE

Sadly, most politicians are Zionists, including Donald Trump, and even the ADL admits that Zionists are NOT PATRIOTS:
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX-WLBO6c7Q

Proof of how the Establishment Zionists in Great Britain put Trump into the presidency as a [Fake] Anti-Establishment candidate, using EXTRAORDINARY DECEPTION via Cambridge Analytica:
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=llpfVktepMQ
    - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...tion-Fake-News

I thought that I was ‘awake’ , and then I woke up.

REMEMBER the documentary "America: Freedom To Fascism", which Level I Red-Pilled so many people early on?
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0
    LATER the documentary "EUROPA - The Last Battle" was considered to be Level II Red-Pilling.
    - https://www.brighteon.com/search?query=Europa&page=2
    AND the FOLLOWING Report is considered to be Level III Red-Pilling:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=1C9...FQM8v_bn4AfDEA

If you only have time for one of these, go to the LAST link above and familiarize yourself with the ENTIRE REPORT. This is the GOLDEN SEAL OF ALL TRUTH BOMBS!

It's not what he's doing that makes him a globalist, it's what he's completely ignoring that does. Agenda 21/2030 marches on without a peep from Trump while he distracts with everything except that. Some of it he's even supporting while selling it under false pretenses, such as surveillance and police state measures.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    President Trump told Fox News last month that while Khashoggi's death was tragic and should be investigated, the prospect of blocking arms sales to the kingdom is "very tough pill to swallow for our country" because American jobs are on the line.

President Trump, like ALL Globalist Banksters of his ilk, staunchly believes that "war is good for business".

The Yemen war death toll is five times higher than we think – we can't shrug off our responsibilities any longer
    - https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/yemen-war-death-toll-saudi-arabia-allies-how-many-killed-responsibility-a8603326.html

The Ugly Truth About the U.S.-Saudi Arms Deals
    - https://www.truthdig.com/articles/th...udi-arms-deals

According to the numbers from the two reports above, for every 10 jobs Trump creates, we murder ONE Person in Yemen! Can you SERIOUSLY Vote for this POS in GOOD CONCIENCE?

I thought that I was ‘awake’ , and then I woke up.

REMEMBER the documentary "America: Freedom To Fascism", which Level I Red-Pilled so many people early on?
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0
    LATER the documentary "EUROPA - The Last Battle" was considered to be Level II Red-Pilling.
    - https://www.brighteon.com/search?query=Europa&page=2
    AND the FOLLOWING Report is considered to be Level III Red-Pilling:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=1C9...FQM8v_bn4AfDEA

If you only have time for one of these, go to the LAST link above and familiarize yourself with the ENTIRE REPORT. This is the GOLDEN SEAL OF ALL TRUTH BOMBS!
    Last edited by RicoCabeza; 11-05-2018 at 08:52 PM.

In his prison reform reform speech, he emphasized “International Association of Chiefs of Police”. Not only UN ties, I don’t like that spinning globe.

https://www.theiacp.org

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    To be fair, some of alleged globalist foreign policy could be due to familial relations though, a good chunck could be due to his top funder's pressure.

Un-Related

Congressman Joaquin Castro accuses Kushner of orchestrating killing of Khashoggi

Trump's top Funder Adelson in 2013: US should drop atomic bomb on Iran

American-Jewish billionaire blasts Obama over negotiations with Tehran; says US should show Iran nuclear capabilities.

Boteach Adelson Yeshiva debate 370. (photo credit: Courtesy of Shmuley Boteach)
    NEW YORK – During a panel at Yeshiva University on Tuesday evening, Sheldon Adelson, noted businessman and owner of the newspaper Israel Hayom, suggested that the US should use nuclear weapons on Iran to impose its demands from a position of strength.
    “It’s the only thing they understand,” Adelson said.
    Sheldon Adelson: I'm basically a Social Liberal

Sheldon Adelson to honor Sean Penn at neocon ball
    Philip Weiss on February 26, 2014
    Sean Penn’s wikipedia entry begins with his activism. “He is known for his left-wing political and social activism, including humanitarian work.” For instance, he has worked for the Haitian people.

Sheldon Adelson hates Rand Paul, but is open to Rubio/Cruz

Sheldon Adelson Behind 85% of Florida’s Anti-Medical Marijuana Campaign

Trump awards Medal of Freedom to Adelson
    November 10, 2018

Hollywood stars and MAGA's top donor Adeson raise record $60m for Israel army

Jared Kushner is reportedly urging Trump to stand by the Saudi crown prince until the Khashoggi crisis blows over

Oct. 19, 2018

• Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump's Middle East adviser, is close to Saudi Arabia's millennial crown prince, Mohammed bin Salman, and is said to have talked to him on WhatsApp.
    • According to The New York Times, Kushner has been privately urging Trump to stand by Saudi Arabia, asserting that the episode will blow over in time.

https://www.thisisinsider.com/kushne...report-2018-10

11/20/2018
    Trump Says U.S. To Stand By Saudi Arabia Even If MBS Ordered Khashoggi Murder

The United States will continue to back Saudi Arabia even if Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (MBS) ordered the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, President Donald Trump announced Tuesday in a bizarre statement filled with exclamation marks.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0a7286a0e3d8b

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast