Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KANYE BREAKS WITH POTUS... "I've Been Used!"

KANYE BREAKS WITH POTUS... "I've Been Used!"

Does timing of his exit have anything to do with fallout after recent PA Synagogue shooting?

Breaking on Drudge.

Kanye Done With Politics: I've Been Used!

BREAKS WITH POTUS...

Kanye West says he's been used by people to spread political messages and he's now done with it. Kanye just fired off a series of tweets apparently distancing himself from politics. He said, "My eyes are now wide open and now realize I've been used to spread messages I don't believe in. I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative."

Ye went on to thank his family and community for "supporting my ACTUAL beliefs and my vision for a better world." He also expressed compassion for people seeking asylum and parents fighting to protect their children from violence and war.
    And, he said he supports common-sense gun laws.

Related

Trump Wants Colin Kaepernick, and Kanye West for Summit on Race

CNN Panel Mocks Kanye West as Trump’s ‘Token Negro,’ Don Lemon Laughs (Video)

Potentially Related

Matt Drudge Rips Fox News For Laughing Through Shooting Segment

Shooting victim’s family shuns President Trump in Pittsburgh as top GOP officials decline to join him

October 30 at 9:02 PM PITTSBURGH — A mourning family doesn’t want to meet him. Leaders of his own party declined to join him. The mayor has explicitly asked him not to come.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ogue-massacre/

Update 1:

Amomg other things, did this play a role in Kanye ditching politics/MAGA if he got wind of this new MAGA policy from insiders? He was apparently close with Jarvanka.

'We will open fire on the immigrant caravan if they throw stones': Trump says he has told troops to shoot, as he promises to end catch and release of illegals and will put families in 'tent cities'

1 November 2018
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-caravans.html

Ye went on to thank his family and community for "supporting my ACTUAL beliefs and my vision for a better world." He also expressed compassion for people seeking asylum and parents fighting to protect their children from violence and war.
    And, he said he supports common-sense gun laws.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He is trying to sell out to the left so the media will be nice to him again but that never works.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Are you implying saying he's a sell out?
    Yes.

If so, he wasn't selling out when he was praising MAGA right for any MAGA favors?
    Possibly.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I thought it was more about Candace Owens than Trump.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Banned

Blog Entries
    He can say what he wants to say. I will always admire him for his bravery.

Does timing of his exit have anything to do with fallout after recent PA Synagogue shooting?
    His wife is Jewish.
    No, she isn't.

Anyway, this has more to do with Candace Owens it seems, who put his name behind something he wasn't really all that into; her "Blexit" movement. Owens is quite a skilled propagandist, but she way overextended when she tried to attach him to this. It's a huge blow to her; this might be her peak. We'll see.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Politics/everything he's distancing himself from directy relates to POTUS. I pasted Drudge headline and in essence seems factual.

As for that CO person, did not know anything about her till now:

But she may have a point, 'former male stripper' normally does not fit the profile of a 'conservative' even if suspect was a huge MAGA fan.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    No, she isn't.

Anyway, this has more to do with Candace Owens it seems, who put his name behind something he wasn't really all that into; her "Blexit" movement. Owens is quite a skilled propagandist, but she way overextended when she tried to attach him to this. It's a huge blow to her; this might be her peak. We'll see.
    She's done for. Rose too fast.
    Kanye has clarified this is not about Trump, it's about Candace Owens.
    Could be a misunderstanding too.

That Blexit thing was stupid. I was like WTF? That's dumb.
    Black people don't like to wear politics. You can't make politics fashionable like that. Fashion and politics don't mix.

No, she isn't.

Jewish Women's Archive
    Kim Kardashian West
    https://jwa.org/media/kim-kardashian-west

Edit:

I stand corrected, she was baptized in a Church and therefore a Christian. She had some jewish family members and had been pretty active in Jewish/Israeli culture.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    She's done for. Rose too fast.
    Kanye has clarified this is not about Trump, it's about Candace Owens.
    Could be a misunderstanding too.

That Blexit thing was stupid. I was like WTF? That's dumb.
    Black people don't like to wear politics. You can't make politics fashionable like that. Fashion and politics don't mix.
    I don't know about that. I saw a lot of Obama shirts in the Bay when he was President, and the only people I saw wearing them was black people. Though admittedly, those shirts were much flashier.

This new generation of black conservatives like Candace Owens, Diamond and Silk, Sonnie Johnson and Anthony Brian Logan are much better at connecting with blacks than the old guard, like Thomas Sowell and Larry Elder. She bounced back from the whole Social Autopsy debacle, so we'll see if this really tanks her career.

Jewish Women's Archive
    Kim Kardashian West
    https://jwa.org/media/kim-kardashian-west

Edit:

I stand corrected, she was baptized in a Church and therefore a Christian. She had some jewish family members and had been pretty active in Jewish/Israeli culture.
    Which family members? Her father was Armenian and her mother has an Irish maiden name. Her being on that website is clearly a mistake.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I don't know about that. I saw a lot of Obama shirts in the Bay when he was President, and the only people I saw wearing them was black people. Though admittedly, those shirts were much flashier.

This new generation of black conservatives like Candace Owens, Diamond and Silk, Sonnie Johnson and Anthony Brian Logan are much better at connecting with blacks than the old guard, like Thomas Sowell and Larry Elder. She bounced back from the whole Social Autopsy debacle, so we'll see if this really tanks her career.
    I forgot, it's Kanye.
    Guess who just got a rush of coverage, 1 week before the election?
    And I looked into what Candace is up to. She is holding rallies for black people. They are not as big as Trumps, but they many times are larger than Most of Hillary Clinton's. Mostly black people, with a few white people sprinkled in, chanting USA.

Stop adopting MSM headlines. I looked and Kanye said nothing about Trump or breaking off from him or even Candace Owens, he was just setting the record straight in his typical "look at me" fashion.

Kanye will be back to share the Trump spotlight again, its almost guaranteed.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Stop adopting MSM headlines. I looked and Kanye said nothing about Trump or breaking off from him or even Candace Owens, he was just setting the record straight in his typical "look at me" fashion.

Kanye will be back to share the Trump spotlight again, its almost guaranteed.
    Kanye hooked up Candace with a clothing maker for the Blexit shirts. Then she had a big event and said Kanye made the shirts and endorsed it. Kanye came out and said he didn't have anything to do with Blexit and that was when he made his statements about being used. Candace over-extended a little, but wasn't completely out of line imo, and Kanye over-reacted.

Then the media said Kanye meant he was being used by Trump. I said it wasn't Trump, but Candace Owens. Apparently Kanye has clarified it was Candace. The media never gets anything right.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Drama in the reality series cross over, who would have thought. Although it's hard to tell what is more scripted, the news or the "reality" shows.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Kanye hooked up Candace with a clothing maker for the Blexit shirts. Then she had a big event and said Kanye made the shirts and endorsed it. Kanye came out and said he didn't have anything to do with Blexit and that was when he made his statements about being used. Candace over-extended a little, but wasn't completely out of line imo, and Kanye over-reacted.

Then the media said Kanye meant he was being used by Trump. I said it wasn't Trump, but Candace Owens. Apparently Kanye has clarified it was Candace. The media never gets anything right.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    Drama in the reality series cross over, who would have thought. Although it's hard to tell what is more scripted, the news or the "reality" shows.
    Now it all makes sense. LOL. Candace tried to infringe on the Kardashian women’s business. Bet they went nuclear. Poor Kanye.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Yep...

Three’s A Crowd! Kim Flips Out Over Kanye’s PDA With BFF Candace
    The tension exploded when the trio went on an elephant excursion in Africa.
    Oct 19, 2018

RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned Kim Kardashian is furious over her her husband Kanye West’s growing closeness to his “best friend” — the conservative activist Candace Owens.

“Kanye’s into Candace and Kim’s very scared,” a source revealed.

However, the reality star’s fears ratcheted up to a whole new level when 29-year-old Owens accompanied them on their recent trip to the African nation of Uganda.

“Kim caught Kanye giving Candace a kiss while they were elephant watching and she lost it!” said the source. “She confronted Candace, telling her to back up off Kanye and get her own man.”

West, continued the source, defended Owen, telling Kardashian, 37, that “it was a friendly kiss and that they are just friends.”

As Radar reported, the rapper was caught cozying up to Owens at a listening party in June for his new album Ye.

“They were touchy feeling and it looked like they’re more than friends,” an onlooker told Radar of their interaction at the time. “‘Ye was showing Candace off to everybody, introducing her as his best friend.”
    More: https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...p-africa-trip/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    He was talking about Candace Owens, not Trump.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    He was talking about Candace Owens, not Trump.
    I know, he clarified that he was, but the media was acting like he was breaking from Trump.

But now we know the real reason Kanye had to back out.. Kim is pissed that he was creating a clothing line for Candace after he kissed her in Africa on their elephant watching excursion.

All of this is Kanye covering up that Kim is pissed about his relationship with Candace.

Oh, that's different...

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I know, he clarified that he was, but the media was acting like he was breaking from Trump.

But now we know the real reason Kanye had to back out.. Kim is pissed that he was creating a clothing line for Candace after he kissed her in Africa on their elephant watching excursion.

All of this is Kanye covering up that Kim is pissed about his relationship with Candace.
    I figured that would happen sooner or later. Candace is way to pretty for Kim to be comfortable with. Females don't like that kind of competition.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    First he implies that black voters need to rebel against the democratic party....because its modern mind control over an entire people. NOW he goes back to very place he told them to leave. What a coward.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    First he implies that black voters need to rebel against the democratic party....because its modern mind control over an entire people. NOW he goes back to very place he told them to leave. What a coward.
    He's whipped, what are you going to do.

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    This was a real shocking twist to the story. I was dissapointed with how the Kavanaugh episode ended, but this kicks up the drama! Top notch!
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He is trying to sell out to the left so the media will be nice to him again but that never works.
    The media is spinning it as a break with Trump but Candace Owens is the person who pissed him off. According to the Twitter drama, she attached him to a movement she calls Blexit without his approval.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    The media is spinning it as a break with Trump but Candace Owens is the person who pissed him off. According to the Twitter drama, she attached him to a movement she calls Blexit without his approval.
    Yup, and the title of this thread keeps spreading the lie.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Did his credit line get cut off?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast