Thread: 'Hate' Attacks In America - Is Free Speech To Blame?

'Hate' Attacks In America - Is Free Speech To Blame?

'Hate' Attacks In America - Is Free Speech To Blame?

Those who work to stifle free speech and particularly anti-establishment speech have rushed to exploit the tragic murders in Pittsburgh to further their agenda. Government officials and ex-government officials are increasingly pressuring social media companies to restrict speech. Is it an attack-by-proxy on the First Amendment? Is social media and free speech to blame for the actions of a deranged murderer?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Than you Ron for giving us this great message.

Of note:

Ron Paul "... when they politicize it they mean 'Well there's only two political parties,' and I'm always arguing 'I wish they'd get a second one' ..."
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

The worst kind of hate attacks are the attacks on free speech. When a person can't get his point across without censorship due to whatever trendy PC atrocity, some people will feel their only option is violence, whether it's this latest attack, the Ferguson riots... Violence is what is used when people feel they are shut out of speaking for their destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Of note:

Ron Paul "... when they politicize it they mean 'Well there's only two political parties,' and I'm always arguing 'I wish they'd get a second one' ..."
    EXACTLY.
    There is no spoon.

Free speech should be eliminated. Just look at all the trouble it causes.

I want ORDER. And trains that run on time.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.