Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 203

Thread: Democrat Mail Bomb Suspect In Custody

  1. #151
    I was depressed today even before I heard about the shootings in Pittsburgh.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    @acptulsa, geez, wtf, did you forget to take this before posting this morning.
    So what you're saying is, I defended myself successfully.
    'I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag.'--Molly Ivins

    'Well, you can get no more liberty than you give.'--Will Rogers



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #153
    .




    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I see your arrogance still spills like water, informed by neither context nor comprehension. I believe if you were to actually read what you presume to criticize, instead of creating straw men out of it to attack, you'd see that I wasn't saying this was no set-up. I was saying that no one is going to get to the heart of it all by following the racist shill brigade and calling a fifteen-plus-year-old van "new".

    The rest you assumed. You know, kind of like back when you were a flaming prog, and I said segregation made it easier for minorities to make a go of small businesses. You argued with me for weeks, and accused me of not knowing the history of my own hometown, and screamed about racism and issued book club challenges and generally made an ass of yourself before remembering that your professor made the same point I did about minority-owned businesses during segregation.

    Do you really want to repeat all that? Or do you think this might be an appropriate time to try reading and understanding something before you go off half-cocked and criticize it blindly?

    Do your own crying, fool. Cry over the fact that this goes much deeper than some silly-assed partisan gamesmanship of the sort Swordshyll wants us to believe in, therefore it's way too complex for you to comprehend.

    But, of course, what better way to obfuscate an issue than to bus in loud-mouthed "former" progressives to attack what they don't understand--in other words, everything?



    +rep

    Hispanics battling for Trump. Can't be. Must be Russian Hispanics.

    These people will engage in any sort of recklessness to distract us from the fact that their own narrative doesn't fit their own narrative. It's like they're shoving it down our throats we're being gamed, the way the mafia left calling cards. A nudge and a wink and you better try for our good side--maybe we'll do you a favor and warn you when you go to the wrong Las Vegas concert.


    .

  6. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So what you're saying is, I defended myself successfully.
    There are ways to defend yourself without continually being an $#@! to everyone you disagree with here.

  7. #155
    If there is a group behind the "mad bomber" outbreak of 15+ packages sent to prominent people,
    if they were an omnipresent & quiet support system and echo chamber in his life, they may be very
    difficult to track and/or uncover. The man's motivation may be twisted and complex. He was at a
    Trump rally. Arthur Bremer looked like a convert when he approached George Wallace's campaign
    people, they had no idea he was keeping a diary about his attempt on Richard M. Nixon's life. Poor
    George Wallace was not his initial target. Trump's rhetoric has been equal to George Wallace's rants.

  8. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    He isn't.
    She knows that. Check her posting history. She has never attacked people by saying what they are. Why would she--she spends all her time attacking small government, anti-corporogovernment-fascism conservatives. Instead, she accuses us all of being just like her, then attacks us for that.

    It is the way it has always been.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-27-2018 at 10:25 AM.
    'I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag.'--Molly Ivins

    'Well, you can get no more liberty than you give.'--Will Rogers

  9. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    There are ways to defend yourself without continually being an $#@! to everyone you disagree with here.
    Kahless, let's not believe everything said in the mass media. I don't.
    Let's all sit back. See what is further said. The multiple shootings in
    the Pittsburgh synagogue are going to shove all the headlines about
    the mad bomber to page three. This story is depressing. It is recent.

  10. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You argued with me for weeks, and accused me of not knowing the history of my own hometown, and screamed about racism and issued book club challenges and generally made an ass of yourself before remembering that your professor made the same point I did about minority-owned businesses during segregation.
    So funny you think yourself as some big winner from that. You think I am the one who was made to look a fool. XD I'm the one that GOT YOU to read a book, remember!? XD


    LoL "People are here to make Ron Paul Forums look foolish. Blacks were better off when segregated!"

    LoL!!!
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-27-2018 at 10:30 AM.
    His Name was Seth Rich.

  11. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    So funny you think yourself as some big winner from that. You think I am the one who was made to look a fool. XD I'm the one that GOT YOU to read a book, remember!? XD
    LOL

    Never mind I proved I knew things about the subject the author didn't.

    You stuck your foot in it. Now pull it out. Prove I had never read a book before you cajoled me into reading that one.

    Your meaningless attack on me was indefensible. This attempt at deflection is laughable. Have a nice day.
    'I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag.'--Molly Ivins

    'Well, you can get no more liberty than you give.'--Will Rogers

  12. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Oh no! All those new people pouring over to this forum every day.

    People who don't question are the ones who look foolish now.

    It's a post wiki-leaks world. Black and white proof the DNC rigged the primaries for Hillary.
    That the media was in complete collusion with Hillary.

    It's not a conspiracy theory. It's not even conjectural or strongly circumstantial evidence.

    Wikilieaks, was, is, and continues to be black and white proof the US government is wand was colluding against the American people, along with the mainstream media. A MASSIVE number of MASSIVE conspiracies.

    Black and white.

    So put your colorful hat on, and cry, Fool.
    The difference between conspiracy and fact is evidence. Wikileaks provided evidence.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #161
    There is legitimacy to the idea that Hillary's people from on high rigged
    the Democratic Primaries against Bernie. There is this pattern even before
    Julian Assange thought he found the answers to the universe. Just sayin.

  15. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    LOL

    Never mind I proved I knew things about the subject the author didn't.

    You stuck your foot in it. Now pull it out. Prove I had never read a book before you cajoled me into reading that one.

    Your meaningless attack on me was indefensible. This attempt at deflection is laughable. Have a nice day.
    LoL. Yeah you were like, "ACHTUALLY, the author is wrong, it was on 43rd street, not 39th! "
    And other silly nit-picky nonsense like that, that had nothing to do with the original point, and reason I challenged you to read a book on the subject, before flapping your jowels.

    Now you are prancing around like some great gladiator.

    Pigeon.


    then you say

    "have a nice day"


    LoL
    His Name was Seth Rich.

  16. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    She knows that. Check her posting history. She has never attacked people by saying what they are. Why would she--she spends all her time attacking small government, anti-fascism conservatives. Instead, she accuses us all of being just like her, then attacks us for that.

    It is the way it has always been.
    You mean "he" knows that and the rest of your post is blatant lies which has been your standard operating procedure for this forum. You speak of posting history but as usual you enter a thread where members are having a civil discussion and call them "White Supremacists", shills, racists and stupid. Ultimately being a total ass to everyone as usual.
    Last edited by kahless; 10-27-2018 at 10:56 AM.

  17. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Kahless, let's not believe everything said in the mass media. I don't.
    Let's all sit back. See what is further said. The multiple shootings in
    the Pittsburgh synagogue are going to shove all the headlines about
    the mad bomber to page three. This story is depressing. It is recent.
    I think I made that pretty clear already in thread and some how acptulsa equated that belief through some twisted logic to racism. I let it go then he attacked 3 more people in the thread. The site guidelines are only selectively enforced it seems.

  18. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    The difference between conspiracy and fact is evidence. Wikileaks provided evidence.
    And the difference between activists and shills is, shills like to make activists look foolish by mixing with them and seizing on things that aren't evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    LoL. Yeah you were like, "ACHTUALLY, the author is wrong, it was on 43rd street, not 39th! "
    And other silly nit-picky nonsense like that, that had nothing to do with the original point, and reason I challenged you to read a book on the subject, before flapping your jowels.

    Now you are prancing around like some great gladiator.

    Pigeon.


    then you say

    "have a nice day"


    LoL
    You do realize you just accused me of nitpicking the book before I read the book, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    You must have some sort of special friendship with the mods to be able to continue to abuse this site's guidelines and get away with it.
    You know perfectly well you shills got me banned for a time, before other regular posters made Bryan see reason.

    The Ron Paul Newsletters gave the enemies of freedom ammunition to use against him by incorrectly and unfairly associating him with things most voters cannot support. From the beginning shills have attempted to use this site for the same purpose, and from the beginning I have fought that. Perhaps it doesn't matter, because perhaps neither Dr. Paul will ever run for president again. Perhaps it doesn't matter because maybe libertarian thought no longer involves pure individualism, where collectivizing people is considered a threat and race cannot be the basis of any law. Considering the ridiculous ease with which the Pauls' supporters were peeled off and divided between the raving communist and the raving fascist (because both were "lesser evils" compared to the Wicked Witch of Little Rock), I wouldn't blame them for staying home every four years. But old habits die hard.

    In any case, I think Bryan does value the few remaining libertarians who still haunt the site. But I'm having more difficulty all the time figuring out why any of us bother.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-27-2018 at 02:15 PM.
    'I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag.'--Molly Ivins

    'Well, you can get no more liberty than you give.'--Will Rogers

  19. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You know perfectly well you shills got me banned for a time, before other regular posters made Bryan see reason.
    Which regular posters, your sock puppets? If they were legitimate members no doubt they thought you would cut this $#@! out and be civil going forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The Ron Paul Newsletters gave the enemies of freedom ammunition to use against him by incorrectly and unfairly associating him with things most voters cannot support. From the beginning shills have attempted to use this site for the same purpose, and from the beginning I have fought that. Perhaps it doesn't matter, because perhaps neither Dr. Paul will ever run for president again. Considering the ridiculous ease with which their supporters were peeled off and divided between the raving communist and the raving fascist (because both were "lesser evils" compared to the Wicked Witch of Little Rock), I wouldn't blame them. But old habits die hard.

    In any case, I think Bryan does value the few remaining libertarians who still haunt the site. But I'm having more difficulty all the time figuring out why any of us bother.
    This has nothing to do with what has been going on here, you coming into thread being an $#@! right off the bat and making false accusations while bringing race into ever discussion.

  20. #167
    Unsupported false allegations? Check. Pleas for civility in the same sentences as foul language? Check. A demonstrable inability to correctly use the English language? Check.

    Gee, how could I possibly improve upon your fine efforts toward disproving and discrediting yourself?
    'I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag.'--Molly Ivins

    'Well, you can get no more liberty than you give.'--Will Rogers

  21. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I think I made that pretty clear already in thread and some how acptulsa equated that belief through some twisted logic to racism. I let it go then he attacked 3 more people in the thread. The site guidelines are only selectively enforced it seems.
    The completely arbitrary and selective enforcement of site guidelines has been a running embarassment for years and is likely the primary reason this site has fallen off the map.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Unsupported false allegations?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6698475
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6698498
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6698532
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6698538
    I will stop at page 6 because I am lazy but there are more and that is only just this thread.

  24. #170
    No amount of evidence will cause the admins here to act with integrity. That's why I only $#@!post here now and leave serious discussion for more appropriate forums.

  25. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    The completely arbitrary and selective enforcement of site guidelines has been a running embarassment for years and is likely the primary reason this site has fallen off the map.
    No doubt. Even my own posting frequency and quality effort has dropped significantly over the years. I come in make a few posts and eventually end up making this PSA about it and then leave. Come back later and find nothing has changed except for less and less people posting.

  26. #172
    Yes. Unsupported false allegations.

    Where are those sock puppets of mine, again? Have me confused with Matt Collins?

    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    No amount of evidence will cause the admins here to act with integrity. That's why I only $#@!post here now and leave serious discussion for more appropriate forums.
    Because clearly limiting activity on this site to things which support and do not damage the Drs. Paul and their political activities does not fit thoughtomater's definition of "integrity".
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-27-2018 at 11:34 AM.
    'I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag.'--Molly Ivins

    'Well, you can get no more liberty than you give.'--Will Rogers

  27. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You know perfectly well you shills got me banned for a time, before other regular posters made Bryan see reason.
    That was one of the most bizarre things I've witnessed on RPF.

  28. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    No amount of evidence will cause the admins here to act with integrity. That's why I only $#@!post here now and leave serious discussion for more appropriate forums.
    heh, I did not refresh before making my last post with similar sentiments to yours.

  29. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Because clearly limiting activity on this site to things which support and do not damage the Drs. Paul and their political activities does not fit thoughtomater's definition of "integrity".
    You have a long history here of attacking people and then running to the mods to get them banned when they fight back. This forum lost allot of people due to your efforts over the years and perhaps that is your entire point of operating in these forums. It finally did catch up with you at one point.

    However no one wants to see anyone banned in this forum but rather for you to keep it civil. You were given the benefit of the doubt and allowed back since it was expected that you would keep it civil.

  30. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Because clearly limiting activity on this site to things which support and do not damage the Drs. Paul and their political activities does not fit thoughtomater's definition of "integrity".
    The bill for the outrageous witch hunt of anyone who had anything neutral or positive to say about Trump has not been paid and is long past due. They broke pretty much every rule in the site terms, repeatedly, shamelessly, and maliciously - and were allowed to continue to do it for months on end, until everyone who was not on board with anarcho-communism was harassed off the site.

    Until action is taken against those who conducted and participated in it, this site cannot claim integrity.



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    You have a long history here of... running to the mods to get them banned...
    Yeah? Care to name five specific examples? How about three?

    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    The bill for the outrageous witch hunt of anyone who had anything neutral or positive to say about Trump...


    Get over your Trumpsucking self. No one accused this site of a lack of integrity for attacking the person, platform and/or troll supporters of McCain, Obama, Romney, Santorum, Gingrich, Bachmann, Huckabee, Graham, Carson, Jeb! Clinton, Barr, Baldwin, Johnson, or a dozen other candidates who didn't hold a candle to the Drs. Paul. Nothing--nothing--actually makes the Democrat in Republican Clothing politician-buying son of a Bronx slumlord one tiny bit different in that regard.

    Or perhaps you two could stifle your serial falsehoods long enough for someone--preferably someone who doesn't think "allot" is a compound word--to summarize the actual topic of this thread.

    So, let us see. We have a guy with a surname most common in Spanish-speaking countries, who, like Elizabeth Warren, claims to be a native, who is a felon and a registered voter and has ties to local law enforcement, the FBI and the CIA, and is a former Democrat who made a big social media event out of going MAGA, who made dozens of "bombs" that were easy to detect and hard to set off and sent them to purely partisan targets two weeks before an election.

    And as soon as the Preferred Narrative falls apart, an act which is a damned sight more heinous occurs to give the talking heads a change of subject.

    And could there be any other reasonable explanation than the MSM needed something other than the issues to talk about?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-27-2018 at 02:07 PM.
    'I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag.'--Molly Ivins

    'Well, you can get no more liberty than you give.'--Will Rogers

  33. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    You have a long history here of attacking people and then running to the mods to get them banned when they fight back. This forum lost allot of people due to your efforts over the years and perhaps that is your entire point of operating in these forums. It finally did catch up with you at one point.

    However no one wants to see anyone banned in this forum but rather for you to keep it civil. You were given the benefit of the doubt and allowed back since it was expected that you would keep it civil.
    Aratus is on my ignore list.

    There's only one way to get on my ignore list, and that is to prove to me beyond a reasonable doubt that one is intentionally dishonest.

  34. #179
    Despite his arrest record, Sayoc is not considered a "convicted felon" so he did have the right to register and vote.

    https://www.tampabay.com/florida-pol...2016-election/

    Despite nine arrests since 1991, Sayoc is not a convicted felon, according to records from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

    Sayoc's voting history, including a 2016 voter registration application, was released by the Miami-Dade Supervisor of Elections office Friday in response to a public records request by the Times/Herald.

    Suzy Trutie, a spokeswoman for the Miami-Dade elections office, said that Sayoc is eligible to vote. Multiple news accounts Friday said Sayoc, a 56-year-old resident of Aventura in Northeast Miami-Dade, has a criminal record dating to the early 1990s.

    According to a Florida Department of Law Enforcement file of Sayoc's criminal history, Sayoc has been arrested nine times.

    Sayoc pleaded guilty to second-degree felony charges of threatening to throw and discharge a destructive device in 11th Circuit Court in Miami in November, 2002. Adjudication was withheld, meaning he avoided a felony conviction.

    He also pleaded guilty to a felony charge of grand theft in the third degree in 1991. Adjudication was withheld. He has also been arrested in drug and battery charges that were either dropped or where adjudication was withheld.

  35. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Despite his arrest record, Sayoc is not considered a "convicted felon" so he did have the right to register and vote.

    https://www.tampabay.com/florida-pol...2016-election/
    I really wish someone would investigate his political affiliation prior to 2016. I'm not saying their is anything there and perhaps he was a Republican his whole life. But it would be interesting to know and, one would think, worthy of investigating.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 10-27-2018 at 01:19 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-16-2018, 06:35 PM
  2. Over the Top: Cops Raid Two Homes Near Suspect They Already Had in Custody
    By mrsat_98 in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2016, 06:08 PM
  3. W.Va. sheriff shot, suspect in custody
    By mrsat_98 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 03:46 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 02:18 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 02:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •