Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrat Mail Bomb Suspect In Custody

Democrat Mail Bomb Suspect In Custody

https://abcnews.go.com/US/explosive-...ry?id=58737042

Florida lol.

A suspect has been taken into custody in the possible mail bombing plot, the Department of Justice said. --Sen. Cory Booker and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper are the latest high-profile figures to be targeted, sources said.

--The shops and restaurants at the Time Warner Center in New York, the same complex that houses CNN, were briefly evacuated Thursday night after a false alarm over unattended packages inside the mall, police said.

--Federal investigators chasing leads pointing them to South Florida as a suspected origin of some of the 10 mail bombs sent to prominent Democrats and other public figures, sources said.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That’s a relief.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Press conference at 2:30 ET

No details, beyond sex and age.
    ...The man, who officials described as in his 50s, is currently in custody, a Department of Justice spokeswoman tweeted Friday morning... https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...lorida-n924776

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I wonder what MK Ultra nut that they have conjured up this time?

Why cover it up?

Such a clean looking, new van with a collection of organized MAGA stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Looks staged.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    No details, beyond sex and age.

I must have heard 20 times already that the suspect is “white”.

Have also heard that he was known by authorities to make terrorist threats. The stereotypical “usual suspect”.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Looks staged.
    It could be a Bernie supporter trying to be a martyr. Or a brainwashed Fed stooge.

Come on now, driving around with targets on the heads of these people. Why not just write I am a terrorist on the side of the van.

Are you sure these are real? I am really having a hard time believing this is real and not all a setup or are prank pics.

What's with the bullseyes on the faces of the prominent libs? Really?!?!??

https://twitter.com/ELINTNews/status...50908096102401

(he's no victim. he's white. i gnu it. ha!)
    Last edited by goldenequity; 10-26-2018 at 10:07 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks staged.
    Do you guys really believe this isn't possible? There are lots of kooks out there.

I'm always for questioning the official story, but I usually don't reach conclusions that fast.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Do you guys really believe this isn't possible? There are lots of kooks out there.

I'm always for questioning the official story, but I usually don't reach conclusions that fast.
    Of course, it's possible. But it's not likely. The timing is way off. 11 days from the midterms?
    Last edited by AuH20; 10-26-2018 at 10:16 AM.

One think I noticed. Labels look fairly new. Not faded by UV. These labels were applied relatively recently.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

I am not saying it isn't real but it does look staged. The timing of it, a newer looking van perfectly plastered with pro-Trump stickers and targets on the oppositions heads. Seems all too convenient.

I am not saying it isn't real but it does look staged. The timing of it, a newer looking van perfectly plastered with pro-Trump stickers and targets on the oppositions heads. Seems all too convenient.
    Sure, I get it. Skepticism is ALWAYS warranted. Especially, when dealing with gubmint. Just make sure to apply the skepticism equally and try not to reach conclusions is all.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

All we can do is wait and see. The FBI arrested Richard Jewel for the Atlanta Olympics bombings, too.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Yo. Shills. Pretending the Dodge Tradesman hasn't been out of production for fifteen years isn't distracting anyone from the fact that Cesar Sayoc is clearly a Hispanic name.

Foolish tools. You didn't succeed in distracting us from the fact that the "white" night club shooter was Hispanic, either.

It's just funny that you two parade around pretending to be White Supremacists, but don't even blink at "white men" named Jesus and Cesar. Not very good cover, shills.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-26-2018 at 10:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Doesn't sound like a law & order type

CESAR ALTIERI SAYOC arrested for "GRAND THEFT,300 L/5,000" - 11/28/2013
    Also felony battery
    https://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flo....74096359.html

(what does "300 L/5,000" mean?)

Agent and manger for 'Native American Catering & Vending'?

NATIVE AMERICAN CATERING & VENDING LLC Principals
    Cesar Altieri Sayoc
    Manager Sayoc Cesar Altieri
    Address 500 S FEDERAL HIGHWAY #574, HALLANDALE BEACH, FL, 33009
    https://florida.intercreditreport.co...c-l16000182496
    Last edited by Valli6; 10-26-2018 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yo. Shills. Pretending the Dodge Tradesman hasn't been out of production for fifteen years isn't distracting anyone from the fact that Cesar Sayoc is clearly a Hispanic name.
    “I don’t care how many dago, guinea, wop, greaseball, goombas come out of the woodwork..my kraut-mic friend.”

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

His last name is most common in the Philippines. https://forebears.io/surnames/sayoc

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    His last name is most common in the Philippines. https://forebears.io/surnames/sayoc
    Yeah, he clearly doesn't fit the mold CNN is trying to stuff him into. But now that the shills have failed to get us questioning the official narrative for all the wrong reasons--now that people will find better reasons to question the fake news than some 15+-year-old van "looks new"--they probably won't be back to discuss it in this thread.

After all, their job is to find ways to make RPF and the people who use it look foolish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    You are right. Sayoc Kali (from the Philippines) is the fighting style used in the Tommy Lee Jones movie "The Hunted."

Also Caesar as a name is common in Latin culture. (Caesar Chavez).
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Early reports can be foggy, but this report suggests that suspected terrorist is a Republican. Report also said his "Trumpmobile" van is White.

Suspect in U.S. Mail Bomb Case Identified as Republican With Criminal History

Official names suspect as Cesar Sayoc and says more arrests may follow after at least a dozen bombs sent to top Democrats and other critics of the U.S. president

Oct 26, 2018 7:12 PM

The man suspected of sending at least a dozen parcel bombs to high-profile critics of U.S. President Donald Trump is a 56-year-old registered Republican in Florida with a lengthy criminal history.
    Public records showed Cesar Sayoc has been arrested numerous times over the years, including one case in which he was accused of threatening to use a bomb.
    Sayoc was taken into custody on Friday morning outside an auto parts store in Plantation, Florida, federal authorities said.
    Sayoc's white van, which was seized by authorities, had numerous stickers showing President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence, as well as a "CNN SUCKS" sign, according to a screenshot posted on Twitter by a CNN reporter.

Cesar Sayoc, Mail Bombing Suspect, Found an Identity in Political Rage and Resentment

[IMG]https://static01.********/images/2018/10/28/us/28floridaman4/28floridaman4-articleLarge-v2.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale[/IMG]

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/27/u...oc-bomber.html

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast