Thread: Need a job for PR

Need a job for PR

Good day all, my name is Edward. I am applying for the Canadian express entry program for PR in Toronto through the Canadian immigration lawyers. I got to know from a social chat forum, that it's hard to get a job very fast as a skilled immigrant. The reasons being that Canada does not recognize the degrees of other nations, except that gotten in Canada. so one has to first get a Canadian experience with survival jobs.
    However, the survival jobs I see online also requires some years experience for example 1-2 years for a construction or warehouse laborer .so how can a new immigrant get this jobs knowing they don't even have the years experience the employer is even requesting for . please can anyone help me with a solution to this?
    I am confused here as I am about to take a decision of my life by moving to Canada.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    loveshiscountry

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardErler View Post
    Good day all, my name is Edward. I am applying for the Canadian express entry program for PR in Toronto through the Canadian immigration lawyers. I got to know from a social chat forum, that it's hard to get a job very fast as a skilled immigrant. The reasons being that Canada does not recognize the degrees of other nations, except that gotten in Canada. so one has to first get a Canadian experience with survival jobs.
    However, the survival jobs I see online also requires some years experience for example 1-2 years for a construction or warehouse laborer .so how can a new immigrant get this jobs knowing they don't even have the years experience the employer is even requesting for . please can anyone help me with a solution to this?
    I am confused here as I am about to take a decision of my life by moving to Canada.
    Move to a place that recognizes your degree.