Thread: Sinead O'Connor converts to Islam, Now she is Shuhada’ Davitt

Exclamation Sinead O'Connor converts to Islam, Now she is Shuhada’ Davitt

Sinead O'Connor renounces Catholicism and converts to Islam

https://www.irishpost.com/entertainm...s-islam-161261

BY: Aidan Lonergan

October 25, 2018

IRISH singer Sinead O'Connor has revealed she has renounced Catholicism and converted to Islam, taking the new name "Shuhada' Davitt".

O'Connor, who last year changed her legal name to Magda Davitt, said she had ditched the Catholic Church for good in a message to fans on Twitter.

The 51-year-old was previously ordained a priest by a breakaway Catholic sect, the Irish Orthodox Catholic and Apostolic Church, in the late 1990s.

But in a series of recent tweets, the Dubliner revealed she had swapped the clerical collar for the hijab and become a Muslim.

Shuhada’ Davitt
    @magdaDavitt77
    This is to announce that I am proud to have become a Muslim. This is the natural conclusion of any intelligent theologian’s journey. All scripture study leads to Islam. Which makes all other scriptures redundant. I will be given (another) new name. It will be Shuhada’
    1:42 PM - Oct 19, 2018

"This is to announce that I am proud to have become a Muslim," she wrote.

"This is the natural conclusion of any intelligent theologian’s journey. All scripture study leads to Islam. Which makes all other scriptures redundant.

"I will be given (another) new name. It will be Shuhada’."

The musician, who underwent intensive mental health treatment in the US last year with the help of Dr Phil, went on to post a video of herself singing the Adhan - the Islamic call to prayer.

Shuhada’ Davitt
    @magdaDavitt77
    Here is my 1st attempt at singing the Azan. I got some pronouncition wrong because emotions took me from my page... but there’ll be hundreds of others onstage to come ... https://youtu.be/VJ0RdoiSZgk
    6:01 PM - Oct 19, 2018

"Here is my 1st attempt at singing the Azan [sic]," she wrote. "I got some pronouncition [sic] wrong because emotions took me from my page... but there’ll be hundreds of others onstage to come".

In another tweet, she added: "Sorry re all the mistakes in my Azan.... 1st attempt. When I’ve practiced it 30 times i’m Gonna make the world stop turning".

O'Connor also revealed she had received her first Hijab with the help of a friend in Dublin.

Shuhada’ Davitt
    @magdaDavitt77
    My best friend, Elaine just gave me my 1st Hijab and she got chills all over her body when I put it on. Not gonna post a photo because is intensely personal. And I’m an ugly old hag. But I’m a very, very, very happy old hag.
    12:04 PM - Oct 20, 2018

"My best friend, Elaine just gave me my 1st Hijab and she got chills all over her body when I put it on," she wrote.

"Not gonna post a photo because is intensely personal. And I’m an ugly old hag. But I’m a very, very, very happy old hag."

In an exclusive interview with the Daily Mail earlier this week, O'Connor - identified by her 'former' name - revealed she was collaborating with Ronnie Wood of the Rolling Stones, Irish actor Cillian Murphy, Pink Floyd’s Nick Mason and singer Imelda May for a new EP.

'One More Yard' will pay tribute to a young Irish First World War soldier, Michael Thomas Wall, and uses words from 90 letters he wrote home during the conflict.

All proceeds raised from sales of the EP will go to a cancer charity.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Her new name should be Shamalalah Ding Dong.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Ireland is projected to be minority Irish by 2050. Who knows? Islam could finish what my forefathers started and kill the Irish.

Was it worth it?

Feminists are looking for a daddy who will discipline them, in spite of all their antics the west has failed to man up to the challenge so they are turning to the harshest patriarchy they can find.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I understand her reason for leaving Catholicism. I am surprised she stayed Catholic that long. But I would have pegged her for going atheist instead of Islamic.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I hear if you can stay away from Salafists, Islam is about as wholesome as any other religion, and they do have fabulous rugs.
    Last edited by JacksonsParrot; 10-25-2018 at 07:48 PM.

Should've went agnostic.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Should've went agnostic.
    Well agnostics aren't invading europe though, and she just wants to be on the winning side. We're all descended from the women who survived extinction by surrendering to their tribe's butchers, rather than hold fast and stand by their men, so that instinct is ingrained in us all, but especially rooted in women, where its blossomed into passion for strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I understand her reason for leaving Catholicism. I am surprised she stayed Catholic that long. But I would have pegged her for going atheist instead of Islamic.

Thanks for the link. That's an interesting interview.

Since rampant sex abuse in the Catholic Church caused Sinead to rip up a photo of the Pope, how long will it be until she's ripping up a photo of Ahmed al-Tayeb, the head of the Sunnis?

I don't care what she calls herself these days,,,

she'll always be SkinHead O'Connor to me

Now that she's a Muslim, shouldn't she shut her piehole if she's not talking to her husband?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Her new name should be Shamalalah Ding Dong.
    ... or Shudin-a-dunnit

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Not surprising - if she would have converted to catholicism, that would have been news worthy.

Too bad she is such an attention wh0re. She seemed to be very talented.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    Now that she's a Muslim, shouldn't she shut her piehole if she's not talking to her husband?
    I was thinking the same thing.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Feminists are looking for a daddy who will discipline them, in spite of all their antics the west has failed to man up to the challenge so they are turning to the harshest patriarchy they can find.
    Yup, that.

This silly $#@! tears up a picture of the Pope due to the justified concern over the molestation scandal, but then converts to $#@!ing Islam? Does she have any idea what happens to little boys in Afghanistan? Or Muslim communities around Britain? Good lord.

NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Nobody cares about you, Skinead

Your race-baiting hatred of whites is an embarrassment to your adopted religion

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    Nobody cares about you, Skinead

Your race-baiting hatred of whites is an embarrassment to your adopted religion
    Despite how bad we supposedly are, people in other lands still want to come here, and people over here (like Sinead) won't move over there.

Muslim Convert Sinead O’Connor Says She Won’t Spend Time with ‘Disgusting White People’

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...-white-people/

Recent Muslim convert Sinead O’Connor has said that she will never spend time with “white people” again, calling them “disgusting”.

The Irish singer, who now goes by Shuhada’ Davitt, went on a Twitter rampage against white people, U.S. President Donald Trump, and Christian and Jewish theologians, whom she called “atheists and satanists.”

“I’m terribly sorry,” the artist formerly known as Sinead O’Connor tweeted, “What I’m about to say is something so racist I never thought my soul could ever feel it.

“But truly I never wanna spend time with white people again (if that’s what non-muslims are called). Not for one moment, for any reason. They are disgusting.”

I'm terribly sorry. What I'm about to say is something so racist I never thought my soul could ever feel it. But truly I never wanna spend time with white people again (if that's what non-muslims are called). Not for one moment, for any reason. They are disgusting.

— Shuhada’ Davitt (@MagdaDavitt77) November 6, 2018

She then appeared to defend references to violence in the Quran by criticising “Christian and Jewish theologians” who are “atheists and satanists actually in practice.”

She added: “BTW if one IS an intelligent theologian and has taken the journey, one would know there is no more talk of ancient violence in the Q’ran as the Tanukh, the Bible or The sodding Mahabarata. And its ALL EQUALLY IRELLEVANT [sic] TO OUR TIMES #ForFuckSake #ReignOfWhiteMANover.”

How come so called christian and jewish theologians ( the christian theologians being atheists and satanists actually in practice, though they know it not, never talk about the smashing of their enemies babies heads on rocks which in all over their psalms? #ForFuckSake

BTW if one IS an intelligent theologian and has taken the journey, one would know there is no more talk of ancient violence in the Q'ran as the Tanukh, the Bible or The sodding Mahabarata. And its ALL EQUALLY IRELLEVANT TO OUR TIMES #ForFuckSake#ReignOfWhiteMANover

Ms Davitt also attacked President Donald Trump, saying that Twitter allowed him to “spew… satan filth” on her country.

The 51-year-old feminist, who recently celebrated buying her first hijab, also appeared to reach out to the men in her new faith, urging them to stop “martyring” themselves and that they should leave religious duties to the women.

“NO more martyrs please. Its a STOOOOOOOPID I-$#@!ING-DEA. Lads. Sit down and let the females show you how to sing the devil to sleep ; ) ”

NO more martyrs please. Its a STOOOOOOOPID I-$#@!ING-DEA. Lads. Sit down and let the females show you how to sing the devil to sleep ; )

The proponent of female Muslim empowerment was previously ordained a priest by breakaway Catholic sect the Irish Orthodox Catholic and Apostolic Church in the 1990s.

She has also been a vocal opponent of the Catholic church, famously ripping in two a picture of Pope John Paul II on camera on Saturday Night Live in 1992.

Breitbart News Network reported last year that the Grammy award-winning songstress told fans in a Facebook post she was suffering from mental illness and claimed to be close to suicidal, and the year before was reported missing by her son before being found safe in a hotel room.

She's lost her gott damned mind.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Never heard of her

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds like she's being used by some very manipulative people.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.