Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is Sending Explosive Devices To Prominent Democrat Mainstays?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Who is Sending Explosive Devices To Prominent Democrat Mainstays?

Is this the beginning of a greater scheme? Are they marinating the public's mind, before the real false flag is launched?
    Discuss?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    playing the victims, as usual ?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    playing the victims, as usual ?
    So far. Soros, Obama, Clinton. Something smells fishy. A right wing death squad attack could create that blue wave that they desire. It worked at OKC for Clinton.

yep,,, and anyone that believes the " grab'um by the pussy, cuz the president told me too" is blind to the paid theatre

Wake me up if one of them actually goes off
    No - No - No - No

Prominent
    Democrat
    Mainstays

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Yes I noticed that too. So it's either done by a right-wing nincompoop, who doesn't know how to make bombs and neglects to learn the basic schedule book his targets, or it's done by lefties seeking attention. I am not sure which one it is.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    So far. Soros, Obama, Clinton. Something smells fishy. A right wing death squad attack could create that blue wave that they desire. It worked at OKC for Clinton.
    'Pipe Bomb' Intercepted En Route To White House | Zero Hedge
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...te-white-house

-------

ELINT News‏ @EliNTNews · 9 min.
    #UPDATE: Source familiar with the situation tells @Reuters that no bomb has been mailed to the White House, leaving 4 bombs in total that have been sent elsewhere

yup.. definitely a Blue op FF to garner mid term 'outrage' by Dems (yawn)
    Last edited by goldenequity; 10-24-2018 at 09:02 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The democrat cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    I see whut u did thar!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    'Pipe Bomb' Intercepted En Route To White House | Zero Hedge
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...te-white-house

-------

ELINT News‏ @EliNTNews · 9 min.
    #UPDATE: Source familiar with the situation tells @Reuters that no bomb has been mailed to the White House, leaving 4 bombs in total that have been sent elsewhere

yup.. definitely a Blue op FF to garner mid term 'outrage' by Dems (yawn)
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/24/pipe...epted-cnn.html

Reports of a suspicious package addressed to the White House are ‘incorrect,’ Secret Service says

The U.S. Secret Service said Wednesday that reports of a suspicious package addressed to the White House are “incorrect.”

“CLARIFICATION: At this time the Secret Service has intercepted TWO suspicious packages - one in NY and one in D.C. Reports of a third intercepted package addressed to the WH are incorrect,” the agency wrote in a post on Twitter.

Earlier in the day, CNN reported that a package apparently containing a pipe bomb that was addressed to the White House was intercepted on Wednesday, citing a law enforcement official.

The report came after the Secret Service said Wednesday that “potential explosive devices” were addressed to former President Barack Obama in Washington and ex-presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in New York.

The Time Warner Center building in New York City on Wednesday was evacuated following a report of a suspicious package. CNN’s New York bureau is based in the building.

On Monday, a suspicious package was reported at the New York home of liberal billionaire George Soros.

The packages sent to the Obama, Soros, and Clinton addresses have a number of similarities, according to NBC News. They devices were contained in manila packages, and the signature on the devices, their components or packaging is almost exactly the same.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-24-2018 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Yeah. And just before an election? Who would think they would benefit? Who actually benefits?

Very suspicious, but the media is really playing this up.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

now its cnn supposedly targeted

Trump supporter voted twice because Trump said that her vote would be changed by Democrats. Man grabs woman on an airplane- says Trump says it is OK to do that. Person shoots up pizza place because he heard an internet theory that there was a pedophile ring in the basement. There was no basement. No pedophile ring. Now bombs are found directed to people Trump or the internet have attacked. Obama. Clinton. Soros and possibly CNN.

Words sometimes have unintended consequences.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-24-2018 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    now its cnn supposedly targeted
    https://fox17online.com/2018/10/24/c...cious-package/

CNN device was pipe bomb, addressed to Brennan

NEW YORK (AP) — Two law enforcement officials say a suspicious package that prompted an evacuation of CNN’s offices in New York City is believed to contain a pipe bomb.

The officials said the CNN bomb was crude but operational and was addressed to former CIA Director John Brennan, a CNN contributor.

The officials say the device discovered Wednesday appeared to be similar to explosives sent to former President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and billionaire George Soros.

A separate law enforcement official told The Associated Press that the explosive discovered at Soros’ suburban New York compound on Monday was a pipe bomb.

All three officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren’t authorized to discuss the investigation publicly.

The Secret Service hasn’t provided details about the devices that were sent to Clinton and Obama.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-24-2018 at 10:06 AM.

It's amateur and Anarchists cookbook like as if the 1970s never ended?
    None of the sophistication of the Unibomber? As this election heats up...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interesting. A reporter who had previously interviewed the FBI experts on this said there has been an uptick in suspicious mailed objects since 2016. If this has been ongoing, it’s the reporting that has changed. The media can manufacture a crisis any time they want...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    It's a useful tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Yes I noticed that too. So it's either done by a right-wing nincompoop, who doesn't know how to make bombs and neglects to learn the basic schedule book his targets, or it's done by lefties seeking attention. I am not sure which one it is.
    Smart money is on lefties seeking attention.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

And now Democrats like Hillary and Di Blasio getting real time broadcasts of their speeches. Terrorism! It’s a new 9/11!

Meanwhile, be sure to get out there and yell in the face of any GOP politician you can find...

The return addresses all say "Debbie Wasserman-Schultz"? At least the mailer has a sense of humor.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

https://wbng.com/news/national-news-...icious-device/

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says his Manhattan office also received a suspicious device

NEW YORK (AP) — New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says his Manhattan office also received a suspicious device.
    No more info at this time.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...losive-devices

Suspicious device sent to New York governor

Another suspicious device has been sent to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s Manhattan office, the governor said.

“We wouldn’t be at all surprised if more devices show up,” Cuomo said during a press conference on the threats. “A device has been sent to my office in Manhattan, which we were just informed about, and that device is also being handled.”

“We refuse to be intimidated. We refuse to allow them to make us afraid,” Cuomo said.
    Now reports former Attorney General Eric Holder may have gotten one too. Latest on this one is that it was sent to Debbie Wasserman Schultz's office since that was the return address on the package and had the wrong address for Holder.

Also possible device at the Congressional mail office.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-24-2018 at 11:46 AM.

People do stupid things based on what they heard on the internet. From earlier this year:

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/...ailed-2018050/

Police find 16 bombs in Pulaski County; man jailed

A 47-year-old man faces numerous felony charges after authorities said they found 14 pipe bombs in the yard of his Pulaski County home on Monday and two other bombs at his ex-girlfriend's address last week.

Authorities booked James Patrick Huff into the Pulaski County jail about 12:55 p.m. Monday. He was arrested on 16 counts of criminal use of prohibited weapons and a single count of possession of firearms by certain persons.

peaking with authorities, Huff said he had bombs buried at his home in south Pulaski County, located at 18214 Amazon Lane, according to an arrest report.

The sheriff's office said authorities found 14 pipe bombs in a container buried in the yard. Lt. Cody Burk, a spokesman for the Pulaski County sheriff's office, said the bombs appeared to be homemade.

"It's really rare that we come across any type of pipe bombs," he said.

Another report shows authorities also linked Huff to an incident on May 1, in which two pipe bombs were found at 16825 Ironton Road, the address for his ex-girlfriend.
    A woman who identified herself as Huff's mother said she believes her deceased husband built the bombs eight to 10 years ago amid fear that the U.S. would descend into martial law under President Barack Obama.

"I blame the government," she said during a 9-minute conversation in the driveway of the home she shared with her son. "That's who I blame. They come on TV with, 'Obama's going to do martial law and Obama's helping ISIS' and all this bulls**t. What's people to think? That was nationwide, forever."

She asked not to be identified by name.

Huff, whom she calls by his middle name, found the bombs while cleaning out the shed shortly after her husband, also named James Huff, passed away in December 2017 at 79 years old, she said. A wooden shed could be seen on the property's back edge, with an American flag hanging beside a boarded up window that faces away from the home. Her husband kept the shed locked all the time, she said.

"I asked him to destroy them," she said. "I didn't know anything else about them. I thought he did. That's all I know."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Smart money is on lefties seeking attention.
    It's yet another obvious hoax conducted by the usual suspects.

It's way past time to round them up and put them in Guantanamo.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yeah. And just before an election? Who would think they would benefit? Who actually benefits?

Very suspicious, but the media is really playing this up.
    Who benefits from the false flag shooting to be blamed on a Q-loving, NPC-meme-tweeting Trump supporter, that will be coming during the next week or so?

Left-wing propaganda hoaxes are so routine now, they're not even interesting any longer.

Most seem to be sent to New York addresses and all are Democrats. Soros's property is in New York. Clinton's was to her New York offices. Cuomo in in New York. Holder's address was New York. The one at the Congressional mail office is unconfirmed at this time but said to be addressed to Rep. Maxine Waters. CNN was in New York. Obama's was in Washington DC though.

Bomber is probably also in New York.

There have been several "false alarms" including the White House, the San Diego Union Tribune, and Camilla Harris's office.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-24-2018 at 12:04 PM.

Based on the track record, it seems that nobody is sending explosive devices to prominent Democrats.

Cuomo's device said not related to the others. https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...498411611.html

It was at that briefing that Cuomo revealed his Manhattan office had received a similar package. He said, "It is being handled as we speak." A senior law enforcement official later told News 4 the item was a threatening letter, not a device, that referenced the Proud Boys street brawl from earlier this month.

There was no explosive, the official said.

Suspicious package intercepted in Maryland was addressed to U.S. Congresswoman Maxine Waters - ABC News
    lol

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast