Thread: Is Venezuela’s government sending its criminals and rioters to the United States?

Is Venezuela’s government sending its criminals and rioters to the United States?

See: Pence: Honduran President Says Venezuela Funding Migrant Caravan

10/23/2018

“The President of Honduras told me this was organized by leftist groups in Honduras and financed by Venezuela,” Pence declared. A senior administration official confirmed to The Daily Caller a call took place between Hernandez and Pence regarding the migration situation.”

This does make sense. With all the rioting taking place in Venezuela because of poor economic conditions, would it not be in the interests of the Venezuela government to round up rioters and protestors and finance their trip to the United States where these rioters and protestors know their economic needs will be paid for by taxing United States citizens, and the Venezuela government could rid itself of part of its headache?

Let us not forget, back in 1980, Fidel Castro rid himself of countless criminals, sexual perverts, and other dregs of society during the Mariel boatlift.

Perhaps this [the Venezuela government funding part of the “caravan’] makes more sense when one carefully reviews videos and photos of the “caravan” participants, the vast majority being young male adults.

In any event, these invaders need to be prevented from setting foot on United States soil ___ the alternative is catch and release which in reality means we have a country with no borders.

Hopefully President Trump, if it comes to a showdown, will assume his emergency powers and use all necessary non-lethal tactical equipment and ordinances to stop and repel this invasion, and before it sets foot on United States soil.

JWK

The United States government is granted power “To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions”.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"I'm no criminal. I'm a political prisoner from Cooba and I want my human right just like the President Yimmy Carter says."

Is that why we have been having hundreds of riots these day? Er, wait. What riots?

Venezuela can't finance anything in their own country- let alone another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Is that why we have been having hundreds of riots these day? Er, wait. What riots?

Venezuela can't finance anything in their own country- let alone another one.
    Thank you for your uniformed opinion.

JWK

There is no surer way to weaken, destroy and subjugate a prosperous and freedom loving country than by importing the world’s poverty stricken and criminal populations into that country and making the country’s existing citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of such an invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
    Thank you for your uniformed opinion.

JWK
    My opinion is wearing a uniform?

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

You don't even appreciate when people are trying to be nice to you.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "PEOPLE BOMB"
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?