Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: US mulls revoking recognition of transgender people

the article can't even keep its terms right. The law says sex discrimination, not gender discrimination. And its the loony left that will be the first to tell you that sex and gender are different concepts, so if you want the law to say something else you have to win elections and change the law!
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Do they have a Y chromosome?

Whatever you think about those with abnormal genetics they can be an exception maybe, this is the main rule.
    Y chromosome or SRY gene? You’d be surprised what those two major flushes of testosterone can do during embryogenesis.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Any transgender who is actually serious about it and not play-acting for fun ought to be thrown out of a helicopter. These people are dangerously insane.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Y chromosome or SRY gene? You’d be surprised what those two major flushes of testosterone can do during embryogenesis.
    The SRY gene is found on the Y chromosome.
    https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/gene/SRY
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    .....goes a lot farther than insults & name-calling.
    Goes a lot further towards what goal? Changing people's minds? If so, you are hardly the one to be dishing out advice on the subject. Being honest about your beliefs goes a lot further than trying to use persuasive rhetoric.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-24-2018 at 03:45 AM.

A reminder of Site Guidelines:

Community Guidelines

In order to effectively achieve our Mission the site's Community Guidelines must be followed, which apply to forum posts, reputation comments, blogs, private messages and all other forms of site content.

Critical Guidelines Focus

The following guidelines are of critical concern with little to no tolerance of deviation from the staff:

- Operate within morally sound laws. Promoting violence, theft or other illegal activities will not be tolerated.
    - Respect others' copyrights, intellectual property and contracts, per legal standards. Limit fair-use posting of copyright material to the lesser of four paragraphs or a quarter of the writing.
    - Posts should not promote negativity in collectivist mindsets that view humans as members of groups rather than individuals. Such forms of collectivism include sexism, racism and anti-semitism; they will not be tolerated here.
    - No insulting, antagonizing or personally attacking other users.
    - Do note disrupt Mission-supporting activism efforts.

The Community Guidelines are as follows:

1) Be ethical.

- Be honest and truthful.
    - Operate within morally sound laws. Promoting violence, theft or other illegal activities will not be tolerated.
    - Respect others' copyrights, intellectual property and contracts, per legal standards. Limit fair-use posting of copyright material to the lesser of four paragraphs or a quarter of the writing.
    - Posts should not promote negativity in collectivist mindsets that view humans as members of groups rather than individuals. Such forms of collectivism include sexism, racism, anti-semitism; they will not be tolerated here.
    - Work to promote a peaceful, freedom-loving, compassionate society.

2) Treat others with respect.

- Do not make accusations, declarations on others' character, question their motives, be judgmental, assign them to a group or make any other negative personal commentary of members.
    - No insulting, antagonizing or personally attacking other users.
    - Do not suggest that other members should leave or that they otherwise don't belong here.
    - Do not publicly discuss which site members you don't like, who is on your ignore list or similar.
    - No misquoting other members when debating, such as with "fixed it for you."
    - Be respectful of others' religion or lack thereof.
    - No posting of anyone's personal contact information or members' personal details.

See the "Being Respectful" section below for more details.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content.php?1989
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Any transgender who is actually serious about it and not play-acting for fun ought to be thrown out of a helicopter. These people are dangerously insane.
    GID is indeed a mental disorder, but we don't kill people with mental disorders just because "they might be dangerous." There is no indication that GID is dangerous. There is treatment. The real problem is that the doctors are not allowed to actually treat GID because of political correctness.

This belongs here.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Yes, in half of the cells of their body. In the other half, no.
    Link?

Whatever you think about those with abnormal genetics they can be an exception maybe, this is the main rule.
    Here is a "main rule" that covers everything. It's the North Carolina rule that the left freaked out about. You are identified by whatever is on your birth certificate. Say if you are truly intergender and your birth certificate got it "wrong" by saying you're a woman when you really identify as a man. Okay. Pick one, change your birth certificate (that is allowed) and stick with it. Same if you were born fully as a man but you have GID. The medical community should be brought to heel for their unethical practice of not allowing GID to be treated as a mental disorder. That said, based on our current environment, transgenders are allowed to change their birth certificate. So...if that's really what you want to do, then change your B.C. None of this "use the bathroom of whatever gender you feel like at the moment" crap.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Should we care what sex somebody wants to call themselves? Or should the government say what they can and can't do?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Should we care what sex somebody wants to call themselves? Or should the government say what they can and can't do?
    Zippy, you are completely ass backwards wrong as usual.

Nobody here cares what sex somebody wants to call themselves. If somebody wants to say they are an ostrich, nobody here gives a flying $#@!. It is when this "ostrich" tries to use the force of law to tell me that I must consider them an ostrich that is the problem.. or specifically, when some weirdosexual comes into your store or restaurant and sues you because you won't let them use the little girl's room, because they identify as a little girl..

Everybody sees through your bull$#@! shtick..

Also for athletic competitions held by schools, which are public institutions, boys should not be able to identify as females in order to dominate the field.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Zippy, you are completely ass backwards wrong as usual.

Nobody here cares what sex somebody wants to call themselves. If somebody wants to say they are an ostrich, nobody here gives a flying $#@!. It is when this "ostrich" tries to use the force of law to tell me that I must consider them an ostrich that is the problem.. or specifically, when some weirdosexual comes into your store or restaurant and sues you because you won't let them use the little girl's room, because they identify as a little girl..

Everybody sees through your bull$#@! shtick..

Also for athletic competitions held by schools, which are public institutions, boys should not be able to identify as females in order to dominate the field.
    It should be up to the organization putting on the athletic competition to decide who they allow to compete.

Should we have "bathroom police" to make certain people use the proper facilities?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-24-2018 at 12:21 PM.

I have no problem with Zippy calling himself a libertarian. Everybody knows it's BS but that's OK.

It should be up to the organization putting on the athletic competition to decide who they allow to compete.
    In the case of schools, the organization is the government...

Should we have "bathroom police" to make certain people use the proper facilities?
    Is that even remotely close to what I said?

I'll give you a hint.. no

Your antics suck.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    I have no problem with Zippy calling himself a libertarian. Everybody knows it's BS but that's OK.
    Maybe he's a trans libertarian.

In the case of schools, the organization is the government...

Is that even remotely close to what I said?

I'll give you a hint.. no

Your antics suck.
    So you don't care which bathroom they use. Good.

So you don't care which bathroom they use. Good.
    Property owners should not be FORCED by the government to allow perverts to use whatever bathroom they want..

Trump is on the libertarian side of this issue here. People can CALL themselves whatever they want, but they can't force their personal decision on other people.

Trump's new mandate helps protect property owners. It also helps schools and their athletic programs ban trans girls from dominating girls sports.
    Last edited by dannno; 10-24-2018 at 01:09 PM.

And the government was trying to do it by forcing people to recognize the trannies assertions.

We should have police that respond if a store owner calls because a weirdo refuses to follow his rules and is scaring his customers.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Property owners should not be FORCED by the government to allow perverts to use whatever bathroom they want..

Trump is on the libertarian side of this issue here. People can CALL themselves whatever they want, but they can't force their personal decision on other people.

Trump's new mandate helps protect property owners. It also helps schools and their athletic programs ban trans girls from dominating girls sports.
    Both Trump and Obama offered "guidance" on the issue- not any laws mandating anything.

Libertarians should let them do whatever they want a long as they are not hurting somebody else.

Bathrooms do not require government regulation. How often is it a problem that somebody uses the "wrong one"? Are trannies taking over America's bathrooms? Corrupting our morals and destroying America? Should we send in the military to protect them? Why are people getting so excited over a pointless issue?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-24-2018 at 01:25 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Both Trump and Obama offered "guidance" on the issue- not any laws mandating anything.

Libertarians should let them do whatever they want a long as they are not hurting somebody else.

Bathrooms do not require government regulation. How often is it a problem that somebody uses the "wrong one"? Are trannies taking over America's bathrooms? Corrupting our morals and destroying America? Should we send in the military to protect them? Why are people getting so excited over a pointless issue?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Why don't you make posts that are relevant to what people are discussing? Do you just copy and paste pre-scripted comments?

I keep saying property owners should get to decide, and government shouldn't force them to let people use whatever bathroom they want. You keep twisting that into bathrooms and government regulation.. you're the one on the side of regulation, you want trannies to be able to sue property owners if they don't let them use whatever restroom they want..

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Not always, see how Klinefelter’s Syndrome occurs during cross-over

A reminder of Site Guidelines:
    These guys have been bending your site guidelines over for years now... and you have happily let them do so.

Shall we revisit the anti-Trump jihad conducted by members who are still present and posting? Where they target-harassed everyone who wasn't on board with the hate-Trump madness?

Sorry man, but your rules are a joke and it's because you let the rulebreakers run rampant to the point where they own your forum now.

If you want to clean up the act here, go through my ignore list and ban every single one of those accounts, and you'll finally have a reasonably clean forum where adult topics can be debated by adults again.

Link?
    You are the one diving down a rabbit hole of detail to avoid discussion.
    "It is possible for birth certificates to be wrong" and "it is possible for genetic testing to be wrong" is not much detail at all. If that's overwhelming then I'm not sure you can handle more.

No it doesn't.
    Yuh huh.

Yes it does, nobody cared much compared to many other more important issues until government got involved pushing insanity as reality, Trump is just setting things back where they belong and always used to be.
    Birth certificates could never be corrected?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Sorry man, but your rules are a joke and it's because you let the rulebreakers run rampant to the point where they own your forum now.
    Says the guy whose post advocating the murder of an entire group of people is on the same page as this complaint.

Community Guidelines

- Promoting violence, theft or other illegal activities will not be tolerated.

- Posts should not promote negativity in collectivist mindsets that view humans as members of groups rather than individuals.

- Work to promote a peaceful, freedom-loving, compassionate society.
    Last edited by TheCount; 10-24-2018 at 04:38 PM.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12