Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: How The Icke Meme Tries To Discredit 'MAGA'

  1. #1

    How The Icke Meme Tries To Discredit 'MAGA'

    Not a fan of MAGA's foreign policy but it would be unrealistic for MSM owners to cover such controversial topics that this David Icke meme trying to discredit MAGA and his largest donor raises.




    Trump Abandons All Pretense of Being a ‘Fair Broker’ in the Israel-Palestinian Conflict

    September 11, 2018
    Gideon Levy explains that the US is doing everything to disempower, humiliate and weaken Palestinian representation.

    After Donald Trump was elected president, he immediately made it very clear that he will take the side of the state of Israel, the occupying power, over Palestinians who live under Israeli occupation. He appointed right-wing Zionist religious Jews as a team for handling U.S. participation in the peace process: David Friedman, Jason Greenblatt, and Jared Kushner. And the policies that the U.S. adopted regarding Palestinians has been a series of attacks: moving the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, defunding UNRWA, the UN agency for the care of Palestinian refugees, and defunding the Palestinian Authority. Last week, the U.S. defunded hospitals in East Jerusalem to the tune of $25 million. And this week it closed the office of the Palestinian Liberation Organization, the PLO, in Washington, D.C., and threatened the Palestinian Authority not to appeal to the International Criminal Court in the Hague against Israeli war crimes. Here’s the announcement that John Bolton made on Monday.
    JOHN BOLTON: Today, reflecting congressional concern with Palestinian attempts to prompt an ICC investigation of Israel, the Department of State will announce the closure of the Palestine Liberation Organization office here in Washington, D.C. And the Trump administration will not keep the office open when the Palestinians refuse to take steps to start direct and meaningful negotiations with Israel. The United States supports a direct and robust peace process, and we will not allow the ICC or any other organization to constrain Israel’s right to self defense.



    October 3, 2018
    US Officially Sends Largest Ever $38 Billion Military Aid Package to Israel

    Trump cuts more than $200 million in U.S. aid to Palestinians
    Aug 24, 2018 - WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States is cutting more than $200 million in aid to the Palestinians, the State Department said on Friday.


    May 14, 2018
    Mega-donor Adelson, with access and influence, scores two pro- Israel victories
    These are heady days for casino billionaire and megadonor Sheldon Adelson.
    A passionate and hawkish advocate for Israel with close ties to its prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, Adelson was in Jerusalem today for a celebration of the U.S. embassy’s relocation to that city, a longstanding priority for the mogul. Similarly, Adelson had pushed hard for President Donald Trump to pull out of the Iran nuclear deal, which happened last week.
    And the day after that announcement, Adelson quietly slipped into the White House for a private meeting with Trump and three top administration officials: Vice President Mike Pence, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin and an Adelson favorite, National Security Adviser John Bolton, according to two conservative sources familiar with the previously unreported private event.

    Trump's sanctions against Iran are a clear breach of international law
    theguardian
    Aug 8, 2018



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Adelsons Add $25 Million to Their Midterm Campaign Spending

    October 20, 2018
    Billionaire casino owner Sheldon Adelson and his wife, Miriam, delivered another $25 million to help Republicans try to hold control of the U.S. Senate in the Nov. 6 election, adding to the more than $87 million they previously gave to bolster the GOP’s midterm campaign.

    The Las Vegas Sands Corp. chief executive officer and his wife were among the big-dollar donors who lavished tens of millions on political committees during September ahead of the first national elections of Donald Trump’s presidency.

    The couple’s latest contribution was to the Senate Leadership Fund, a super political action committee affiliated with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Federal Election Commission filings show.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...paign-spending


    If this is non-fakenews, Senate may have no choice but to fully embrace Iran sanctions, Jarvanka inspired Syria bombings etc even if free speech activist Alex Jones gets upset/starts using obscene words for MAGA.

  4. #3
    This pro-Palestinian news could negate narrative of DI's meme:


    Jared Kushner and Jason Greenblatt to visit Middle East to promote Palestinian economic development

    February 8, 2019 8:23 am



    From left to right, Ron Dermer, Jason Greenblatt, Jared Kushner, Benjamin Netanyahu, Dina Powell and David Friedman meet in Jerusalem, Aug. 24, 2017 (Amos Ben Gershom/Government Press Office)
    JERUSALEM (JTA) President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and top adviser Jared Kushner is expected to visit the Middle East later this month as part of an effort to promote the economic side of the White House’s yet-to-be-unveiled Israeli-Palestinian peace initiative.

    According to Haaretz, Kushner and Jason Greenblatt, the White House’s top Middle East negotiator, will visit several countries, including Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates, to discuss economic issues related to the Palestinians within a “regional context.”
    Trump has said the Gulf Arab nations should play a bigger role in assisting Palestinians even as the United States has cut back much of its assistance.
    The Trump administration reportedly is holding off on revealing its peace plan until after Israel’s national election in April. Its officials have vigorously denied allegedly leaked accounts of its dimensions, although they have said it will have a detailed economic component aimed at improving Palestinian living conditions.
    The Palestinians have preemptively rejected the Trump proposal, which the President has dubbed the “deal of the century,” and have cut off Trump administration officials since December 2017, when Trump recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. Trump’s subsequent decision to cut virtually all funding to the Palestinians has entrenched the Palestinian refusal to engage.

    https://www.jta.org/quick-reads

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

    Trump Abandons All Pretense of Being a ‘Fair Broker’ in the Israel-Palestinian Conflict
    In his defense, did Trump ever have that pretense?

    Long before ever being Trump's VP, Pence said, “America is not a neutral party in the negotiations in the Middle East. We are not, nor do we aspire to be, an honest broker. America stands with Israel.” Pence's position on this was well-known when Trump picked him, and it was surely something Trump considered a positive quality Pence brought to his ticket. And I don't ever recall Trump saying or implying that he had any intention of being an honest or fair broker, unless it was just an accidental throw away line to pretend he had an answer to a question he wasn't prepared for or something.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    In his defense, did Trump ever have that pretense?

    Long before ever being Trump's VP, Pence said, “America is not a neutral party in the negotiations in the Middle East. We are not, nor do we aspire to be, an honest broker. America stands with Israel.” Pence's position on this was well-known when Trump picked him, and it was surely something Trump considered a positive quality Pence brought to his ticket. And I don't ever recall Trump saying or implying that he had any intention of being an honest or fair broker, unless it was just an accidental throw away line to pretend he had an answer to a question he wasn't prepared for or something.

    Trump Says He'll Be “Neutral” on Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
    Feb 17, 2016
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016...inian-conflict


    Current GOP is a bundle of contradictions.



    Donald Trump's Israel ambassador said Jews who back two-state solution are worse than Nazi collaborators
    David Friedman also wants to move embassy to Jerusalem and has accused Barack Obama of anti-semitism
    • Friday 16 December 2016

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7478651.html

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Trump Says He'll Be “Neutral” on Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
    Feb 17, 2016
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016...inian-conflict
    But notice the context of that. It was an impromptu answer to a question he wasn't prepared for in a town hall meeting. I think that fits the caveat I gave above.

  8. #7
    I thought that David Icke’s main purpose in “discrediting” Donald Drumpf, is to divert attention from the British Royal degenerates. Icke calls the British Royals shapeshifting, reptilian aliens in a clear disinformation ploy.
    Furthermore I don’t think that the Donald has to worry about European memes that don’t get much views in the US!


    I’ve previously posted on David Icke’s ties to Zen Gardner of the paedophile “Children of God” cult (later renamed to “The family”) in which River Phoenix was sexually abused starting at a very young age, after my post was deleted from the Davidicke.com forum.
    David Icke simply denied being involved with Zen Gardner (even though there is/was a 2 hour friendly video between the 2): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6388954


    Every single post on the Davidicke.com forum that exposes Icke’s alien, reptilian conspiracy as nonsense or labels Icke as the freemsaon he is, gets quickly deleted by the forum moderators: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...hp?f=30&t=1125

    Here's a picture showing David Icke and his ex-wife; both making Masonic hand symbols...



    In the following video, David Icke explains that Donald Trump is controlled by the secret cabal (why would he forget to mention Donald's ties to paedophile Prince Andrew and that Crown Prince Charles was at Donald's marriage to nude model Melania?).
    The alternative media in the US supported Trump and got him elected.

    Appointee after appointee in his administration was replaced, leading to the neoconnisation of his government. For example John Bolton as NSA, who is pushing for war with China, Syria and especially Iran.

    Donald Trump was a complete failure as business man. Let’s go back to 1991, when he was in huge financial problemswith his casinos. At the time he was in personal debt for $1 billion at 72 banks. They decided Trump was worth alive more than death. It was Rothschild banker Wilbur Ross who arranged the deal, now Commerce Secretary.
    Zionist billionaire Carl Icahn became Trump’s special adviser on regulatory reform. Icahn’s lawyer Friedman became US Ambassador to Israel.
    Trump’s biggest campaign funder was ultra-Zionist billionaire Sheldon Adelson.


    Following the U.S. stock market crash of 1987, a global recession hit New York real estate. New construction stalled, and several big developers declared bankruptcy.
    As the real estate market slumped, Trump ran out of cash.
    At the beginning of 1990 he owed a combined $4 billion to more than 70 banks, with $800 million personally guaranteed by his own assets, according to Alan Pomerantz, a lawyer whose team led negotiations between Trump and 72 banks to restructure Trump’s loans. Pomerantz was hired by Citibank but became lead counsel for the negotiations.
    http://fortune.com/2016/07/17/trump-...omeback-story/
    Last edited by Firestarter; 02-09-2019 at 09:32 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

  9. #8
    david icke has no credibility.. ZERO.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    It's the fault of the reptilian bots.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    david icke has no credibility.. ZERO.
    He often makes a good impression in videos posted on Youtube, at least in my opinion, in which he "forgets" to mention that all the elites are bloodsucking ETs.

    There are millions of "conspiracy theorists" that believe everything he says or writes.
    There are many pictures, videos with some anomalities (often of the eyes) posted with claims that this is evidence that "they" are really reptilians; like for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4WvzKJ7mBM

    There are also bizarre videos that claim that David Icke found out that Princess Diana was killed because she was present at a blood sucking ritual where all of the Royals shapeshifted.
    It is sort of strange that Diana, who was certainly from the aristocracy, would't be a Reptilian!
    Last edited by Firestarter; 02-09-2019 at 10:08 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    He often makes a good impression in videos posted on Youtube, at least in my opinion, in which he "forgets" to mention that all the elites are bloodsucking ETs.

    There are millions of "conspiracy theorists" that believe everything he says or writes.
    There are many pictures with some anomalities (often of the eyes) posted with claims that this is evidence that "they" are really reptilians.

    There are also bizarre videos that claim that David Icke found out that Princess Diana was killed because she was present at a blood sucking ritual where all of the Royals shapeshifted.
    It is sort of strange that Diana, who was certainly from the aristocracy, would't be a Reptilian!
    He has no credibility NOT because he says those things, but because he is simply a liar. Check out Jesse's old conspiracy show when he had Icke on.. Caught him red handed in bull$#@! lying

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    He has no credibility NOT because he says those things, but because he is simply a liar. Check out Jesse's old conspiracy show when he had Icke on.. Caught him red handed in bull$#@! lying
    You don't have to tell me!
    There are millions of people who believe David Icke and CIA-asset Alex Jones being the only ones telling the "truth"...

    Even Alex "exposed" Icke for his lizard conspiracy, while Icke exposed Jones for supporting Trump.

    The problem is that when people lose faith in mainstream media, they eventually wind up believing the conspiracy nonsense that is arguably even worse than CNN and the BBC!
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

  15. #13
    Israel does own Trump but not as much as it owned Hillary. Otherwise he would have taken out Assad by now, Israel's main goal now according to the Yinon Plan.


    The Evidence for Israeli Involvement in 9/11 #IsraelDid911
    https://steemit.com/truth/@munkle/th...vement-in-9-11
    His name was Seth Rich.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    But notice the context of that. It was an impromptu answer to a question he wasn't prepared for in a town hall meeting. I think that fits the caveat I gave above.
    Thta's valid point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    There are millions of people who believe David Icke and CIA-asset Alex Jones being the only ones telling the "truth"...

    Even Alex "exposed" Icke for his lizard conspiracy, while Icke exposed Jones for supporting Trump.
    EM.
    Have not heard such claim about AJ before, even on this forum he's often cited for range of views from anti-MSM to pro-MAGA.
    Conventional wisdom here is that Deep State is anti-MAGA, would be AJ then supporting him?
    These theories get confusing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    david icke has no credibility.. ZERO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post

    The problem is that when people lose faith in mainstream media, they eventually wind up believing the conspiracy nonsense that is arguably even worse than CNN and the BBC!
    Mainstream media rightly has been skeptical but such theories have been finding appeal in segments of Far Right, at times with deadly outcomes as happened in case of PA Synagogue shooting.


    https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/rober...ican-democrat/





    Ben Collins‏ Verified account @oneunderscore__ Oct 27

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    EM.
    Have not heard such claim about AJ before, even on this forum he's often cited for range of views from anti-MSM to pro-MAGA.
    Conventional wisdom here is that Deep State is anti-MAGA, would be AJ then supporting him?
    These theories get confusing.
    Yep, it's very, very difficult to understand that the only alternative media that get much media attention, like Infowars and Icke, are as corrupt as the mainstream outlets...

    Alex Jones has repeatedly boasted that his complete family worked for the CIA.


    Alex Jones hasn´t boasted about his ties to Bronfman´s lawyer Elizabeth Schurig though: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6664052
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

  18. #16
    That's new info again. Yes it's hard to decipher all these narratives and validity of alt media given falling credibility of MSM. Perhaps best approach is to be skpetical of all media pushed narratives and evaluate reporting on case by case basis.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Yep, it's very, very difficult to understand that the only alternative media that get much media attention, like Infowars and Icke, are as corrupt as the mainstream outlets...

    Alex Jones has repeatedly boasted that his complete family worked for the CIA.
    I view Jones as;

    -A ZIONIST SHILL
    -Liar
    -Boastfull
    -The most important figure in the Global Freedom Renaissance.

    I don't believe his father was 'CIA', I don't believe he banged every cheerleader
    in his high school, I don't believe he was a tough guy , beating up bullies constantly,
    I don't believe he got in a fight with 'secret service agents' and beat them up.

    15 years of listening to Alex, supporting as well as criticizing, fairly,
    based on his deeds. He has done more for freedom than any other
    person in the US, youtube destroyed incredibly valuable interviews with
    the likes of William Binney, and so many others alongside the videos they claim caused the
    banishment.
    The real reason behind the censorship/banishment/termination, is his effective
    fight against Globalism.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I view Jones as;

    -A ZIONIST SHILL
    -Liar
    -Boastfull

    (...)

    I don't believe his father was 'CIA', I don't believe he banged every cheerleader
    in his high school, I don't believe he was a tough guy , beating up bullies constantly,
    I don't believe he got in a fight with 'secret service agents' and beat them up.
    On the one hand you say that Alex Jones is a “Zionist shill” and we shouldn’t believe it when he boasts that his whole family was in the CIA.
    Here’s another interview with Alex boasting about his CIA family. He even compares his uncle William to the drug trafficking, money laundering and terrorist supporting Oliver North: “He was like an army commander in Guatemala and he was kinda like the Oliver North of the army”.


    See the overview of CIA assets in Alex Jones’ family.



    But then you bizarrely claim that Alex Jones has done something for “freedom”! Like spreading lies to discredit “conspiracy theorists”?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    -The most important figure in the Global Freedom Renaissance.

    (...)

    He has done more for freedom than any other
    person in the US, youtube destroyed incredibly valuable interviews with
    the likes of William Binney, and so many others alongside the videos they claim caused the
    banishment.
    The real reason behind the censorship/banishment/termination, is his effective
    fight against Globalism.
    He was banned to give him the credibility he doesn’t deserve...


    There have been many Americans who have done more for "freedom" than Alex Jones, like Lyndon LaRouche or Gary Webb: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6451729
    Last edited by Firestarter; 02-11-2019 at 08:50 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    On the one hand you say that Alex Jones is a “Zionist shill” and we shouldn’t believe it when he boasts that his whole family was in the CIA.
    ...


    But then you bizarrely claim that Alex Jones has done something for “freedom”! Like spreading lies to discredit “conspiracy theorists”?!?


    He was banned to give him the credibility he doesn’t deserve...


    LMAO '$#@!ztarter' wikiboy

    I am never ashamed of my unabashed, honest observations, life is a perpetual dichotomy.

    You don't have the intelligence nor wisdom to be able
    to ''shift through the $#@!z' to find the pony'' I and many others
    here do.

    You're argument is typical of the liberal platform; 'shoot the messenger' , personal attacks,
    character assassination, and inability to give credit where due.

    Because Martin Luther King was womanizer, his speeches should be discredited?
    Jack Kennedy was a rich bastard, therefore his legacy should ignore his accomplishments?



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2017, 06:22 PM
  2. David Icke on your program
    By Mad Raven in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2015, 01:41 PM
  3. David Icke on Religion
    By FreeHampshire in forum Peace Through Religion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 09:33 PM
  4. Replies: 81
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 09:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •