Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why caravan migrants wave Honduran flags and burn tires in front of U.S. embassy

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya, they will take George Soros' buses up there and pretend they walked.

Then they can drop them off and use the buses to get illegals to their polling locations on election day.
    Last date for citizens to register to vote is passed. They won't walk 2000 miles and get citizenship and be registered in time.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Last date for citizens to register to vote is passed. They won't walk 2000 miles and get citizenship and be registered in time.
    Order of operations.. (drop them off near the border - then use the buses to get illegals to their polling locations)
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    All this immigration ruse is a setup by the alphabets.

No one likes to mention all the US meddling in Central & South America as well as the ME. Been going on for ages.
    Yep... same script, different location... our very own PTB brought this upon us.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    The only peaceful answer is to get gov out of everything:

Oil
    MIC
    Corporate Welfare
    War
    Education
    Medicine
    and a 1000 more, at least.

This will take Americans waking up, getting out of the Matrix & working together, instead of continually blaming the phony left/right BS.
    So, more bombs, then???
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Maybe they'll use non-lethal deterrents this time.
    Maybe they can get an emergency playing of the World Cup before the election? That'll stop 'em in their tracks.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    It's odd when you think of it. People like me who are picky about immigration are mislabeled as haters, but when you get right down to it with some open border types, they really have a pathological hatred towards European people and societies to the point where they want to burn it all down. I am not the biggest fan of modern society, but I would rather my children be raised in a London, Paris, or Vienna vs a Haiti.
    Nailed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by homahr View Post
    By definition, the brown folks south of the border are part of western civilization. Spanish is a Western Romance language and they are mostly Roman Catholic, a western religion focused on strong families and pro-life as well.
    Communism came out of western civilization too and that is what they are bringing here, pardon me if I object.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Yep, exactly.
    And then he bombed Pearl Harbor.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Maybe we can cordon off the brown folks in a little enclave on the border and bomb them periodically like with Gaza.
    NPC: Run CryRacism!.exe/
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

You're right, until everybody in American wakes up, there is nothing we can do to make the country better

Rand Paul may as well pack up and go home..
    "All or Nothing" is a manipulation designed to get you to accept nothing, those who push it are shills or useful idiots.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    School of the Americas Blowback.

This is your Tax dollars at work..Uncle Sam's misguided children are returning home.
    "The empire did bad things to people so you little people should just shut up and take their punishment like good little whipping boys"

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He sure did.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"The empire did bad things to people so you little people should just shut up and take their punishment like good little whipping boys"
    So posting on RPF is the punishment?

So posting on RPF is the punishment?
    Letting the invaders in is the punishment that we are being told to accept.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Or punish the people who pushed such policies. Somehow, though, those folks always elude the blame. Oh well, let's use your analogy, "The empire used their power to do bad things to people, so we need to give them more power!"

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Or punish the people who pushed such policies. Somehow, though, those folks always elude the blame. Oh well, let's use your analogy, "The empire used their power to do bad things to people, so we need to give them more power!"
    We are not giving them more power, they already have the necessary power, we are demanding that they do their legitimate job and we also demand that they stop causing problems.

They want us to let the invaders in because that will give them more power and people like you are helping them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"All or Nothing" is a manipulation designed to get you to accept nothing, those who push it are shills or useful idiots.

And settling for crumbs is a great way to ensure that you only ever get crumbs.

You never get more than you demand in any kind of adversarial negotiation. Most times you get less. Therefore, the only way to ensure that you get as much as you possibly can is to always demand more, offen much more, than you actually want, or think you can achieve at the time. The "right," in spite of seeing this fact played out over and over again by their enemies, has never bothered to learn this lesson. Instead, they repeatedly denegrate as "purists" and "impractical dreamers" those among them actually trying to apply it. That's one of the major reasons why they so consistently lose, and will likely continue to do so.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    And settling for crumbs is a great way to ensure that you only ever get crumbs.

You never get more than you demand in any kind of adversarial negotiation. Most times you get less. Therefore, the only way to ensure that you get as much as you possibly can is to always demand more, offen much more, than you actually want, or think you can achieve at the time. The "right," in spite of seeing this fact played out over and over again by their enemies, has never bothered to learn this lesson. Instead, they repeatedly denegrate as "purists" and "impractical dreamers" those among them actually trying to apply it. That's one of the major reasons why they so consistently lose, and will likely continue to do so.
    Nobody said to settle for crumbs, you take the crumbs and then demand more, the "all or nothing" crowd wants us to throw the crumbs back.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

We are not giving them more power, they already have the necessary power, we are demanding that they do their legitimate job and we also demand that they stop causing problems.

They want us to let the invaders in because that will give them more power and people like you are helping them.
    Here is the problem. If we don't use the government to keep them out, at some point, in the future, we will be locked in mortal combat with our new guests. That's the way color revolutions work, especially when the numbers accumulate on their side. We will end up like the Boers.

Angry minorities that have been ginned up by the global MSM to hate Whitey and take their stuff. That's where we are.
    Last edited by AuH20; 10-22-2018 at 02:39 PM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Here is the problem. If we don't use the government to keep them out, at some point, in the future, we will be locked in mortal combat with our new guests. That's the way color revolutions work, especially when the numbers accumulate on their side. We will end up like the Boers.
    And the open borders crowd will tell us we are racists who deserve it right up until they get killed.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

And the open borders crowd will tell us we are racists who deserve it right up until they get killed.
    They'll eventually kill or imprison the ancaps and the 'Big L' libertarians too. No one is safe. This isn't a war of my choosing. But they keep pushing with these useful idiots. Weaponizing minorities is one of the most evil tactics in their playbook, because when we finally defend ourselves, the racism allegations will fly.
    Last edited by AuH20; 10-22-2018 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Yes. Yes, they do. Preferable to knocking a couple of buildings down, I guess. Blowback, nonetheless.

The more immediate question is what can we possibly do about it that won't make things worse??
    I'm open to suggestions.

I've made it clear what I think should be done.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Maybe we can cordon off the brown folks in a little enclave on the border and bomb them periodically like with Gaza.
    As good a solution as any, Ed, if we're gonna play that game.

Some estimates are 10,000 migrants now, and possibly 20,000 by the time they reach the border.
    Nailed it:

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    They are doing what an invading army does: carries it's standard before them.

I would not be surprised to see this turn into a mighty host of 50,000 or maybe more by the time they wend their way through Mexico.

All carrying the banners of the invaders.

So, what are you prepared to do about it?

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post

Angry minorities that have been ginned up by the global MSM to hate Whitey and take their stuff. That's where we are.
    Yup, this.

At this point, arguing about why the engine room is flooding and the ship is sinking is pretty pointless.

It's time to put on life jackets and man the boats.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yup, this.

At this point, arguing about why the engine room is flooding and the ship is sinking is pretty pointless.

It's time to put on life jackets and man the boats.
    Less than lethal if possible. Lethal if necessary. If there are no borders there is only a hunk of land up for grabs by those that WILL use force to subjugate sooner than later.

Don't want government to be involved? Fine. Then let citizens do it. No standard military or National guard needed. Plenty of average citizens and militias would take care of the problem if given free leeway up to, and including, lethal force.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    School of the Americas Blowback.

This is your Tax dollars at work..Uncle Sam's misguided children are returning home.
    Gotta put the mercenary losers somewhere.

ISIS and AL Queada talked about Americas uncounted "brown" war dead in Iraq. They weren't official Military, but they were mercenary. Bunch of Joses and Marcoses fighting for America, in Iraq, but not as soldiers. As mercenaries. Not even counted as contractors. Black budget "oops where did $3 trillion penatgon dollars go?" mercenaries.

Now America is losing in Syria, so the mercenaries are coming home. That is what Europe is all about. Europe now needs to take in its failed mercenaries, or become the target of ISIS. DO DONT DAMNED.

And MS-13 has tons of mercenaries for sale, from the cartel wars. So does FARC and all the school of the Americas. All of them can be convinced to fight for the US.

Anyways, Trump should give a shoot-to-kill all men order, women and children are allowed to cross. First nuts and sticks to cross the border gets picked.
    One sniper rifled dead man, and nobody else dares come across, or they show their true colors, and we get this show started.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Less than lethal if possible. Lethal if necessary. If there are no borders there is only a hunk of land up for grabs by those that WILL use force to subjugate sooner than later.

Don't want government to be involved? Fine. Then let citizens do it. No standard military or National guard needed. Plenty of average citizens and militias would take care of the problem if given free leeway up to, and including, lethal force.
    You know... this may be the best idea yet. An organized counter response. Of citizens. That’ll really throw a monkey wrench into the plans.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast