Thread: Thomas Massie working on legislation to allow guns for MMJ patients

Thomas Massie working on legislation to allow guns for MMJ patients

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Atf is unconstitutional.
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

@Zippyjuan

Care to comment?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

This is awesome... I hope he is able to force the issue and bring it to a vote! That gale force wind you feel will be all of the Republican sphincters tightening up.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Good work Thomas!
    "I am a bird"

Massie is Awesome.

(as usual.)

here's an interview he did yesterday discussing the legislation

https://player.fm/series/1472769/219501584

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good for Massie! The form itself is a violation of the 4th amendment, not to mention the second. It's one thing if the government does a background check on you to see if you've ever been convicted of a crime. It's another if it tries to get you to incriminate yourself or commit perjury just to do something you already have the right to do.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post

HA HA HA HA... what a conundrum for the resident American NAZIs... They hate guns but love dope. I wait with baited breath to hear the response.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

HA HA HA HA... what a conundrum for the resident American NAZIs... They hate guns but love dope. I wait with baited breath to hear the response.
    Gun hate will win over dope love.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Atf is unconstitutional.
    And we see how much that matters to Themme... and us.

Shame on us.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Gun hate will win over dope love.
    Probably, but those dimwits should be stabbed with this in the most publicly conspicuous fashion for as long as it will cause them to don crimson faces.

In fact, the decent men in Congress, and I mean both of them, should keep seeking out these rock-and-hardplace dichotomies and feed them to the body of corrupts to keep them squirming. Let us get the soup good and hot.

Probably, but those dimwits should be stabbed with this in the most publicly conspicuous fashion for as long as it will cause them to don crimson faces.

In fact, the decent men in Congress, and I mean both of them, should keep seeking out these rock-and-hardplace dichotomies and feed them to the body of corrupts to keep them squirming. Let us get the soup good and hot.
    YES!
    YES!
    YES!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Does anyone still donate to “our” favorite candidates? Thomas Massie is in a tough contest right now, and he could use some donations.

http://www.thomasmassie.com
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Does anyone still donate to “our” favorite candidates? Thomas Massie is in a tough contest right now, and he could use some donations.

http://www.thomasmassie.com
    You've donated $50.00 USD to
    Thomas Massie for Congress
    We'll send you back to Thomas Massie for Congress in a few seconds.
    Return to Thomas Massie for Congress

Baptiste said.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    You've donated $50.00 USD to
    Thomas Massie for Congress
    We'll send you back to Thomas Massie for Congress in a few seconds.
    Return to Thomas Massie for Congress
    +rep!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

He has more than earned it

Baptiste said.

Very True.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment