Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 58 of 58

Thread: Vote.

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people...



    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Bolsheviks with Jacobin tendencies.

    I have no doubt that, given the chance, they would happily rally around a modern day Robespierre and march off into the countryside and kill anybody that represents the "Old Order".

    That's you and me.
    Exactly, which is why I say deny them the capacity to employ the power of the state against us. It's the immediate threat that must be neutralized first, then go on to other issues. Let them go insane with bitterness and hatred so they abandon the last vestiges of intelligence and attack. That is all the pretext needed to cull their ranks and put them back in their places.

    Or would we prefer to hand everything to them on a silver platter?

    Things are very much more serious than many people see, much less understand and appreciate. Stopping them from getting in should be paramount. Folks need to set aside nonsense and impractical attitudes for at least this short while. There's really nothing to lose, whereas there's plenty of dire risks in not voting. I don't like the notion of voting in general. Those things to which voting is applied seem to me to be mostly anti-freedom in their basic nature. But this is the hand we have been dealt. Use the corrupted system to minimize or possibly even reverse the deterioration in our general circumstances at the hands of these devils. I see things as being so bad and teetering, that we need to cut the $#@! and start using that which is available to us.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    "Itís just interesting to note how constant government oppression can kill peopleís fighting spirit." - Withur We




    Pray for reset.




  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Exactly, which is why I say deny them the capacity to employ the power of the state against us. It's the immediate threat that must be neutralized first, then go on to other issues. Let them go insane with bitterness and hatred so they abandon the last vestiges of intelligence and attack. That is all the pretext needed to cull their ranks and put them back in their places.

    Or would we prefer to hand everything to them on a silver platter?

    Things are very much more serious than many people see, much less understand and appreciate. Stopping them from getting in should be paramount. Folks need to set aside nonsense and impractical attitudes for at least this short while. There's really nothing to lose, whereas there's plenty of dire risks in not voting. I don't like the notion of voting in general. Those things to which voting is applied seem to me to be mostly anti-freedom in their basic nature. But this is the hand we have been dealt. Use the corrupted system to minimize or possibly even reverse the deterioration in our general circumstances at the hands of these devils. I see things as being so bad and teetering, that we need to cut the $#@! and start using that which is available to us.
    So now Osan is pro-voting and Matt Collins is anti-voting?



    I see things as being so bad and teetering, that we need to cut the $#@! and start using that which is available to us.
    I agree with this statement 100%
    Last edited by TheTexan; 10-19-2018 at 11:16 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If we gain enough power we should expel a few deep blue states until the rest secede or revolt.
    Expel New York, then deport Trump, Giuliani & Javanka. MAGA
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?

  7. #35
    I didn't vote in 2016 so I'm gonna ask the poll workers for 2 cards this year.




    Of course, I'll probably have to tell them I'm a democrat to get them.

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I didn't vote in 2016 so I'm gonna ask the poll workers for 2 cards this year.




    Of course, I'll probably have to tell them I'm a democrat to get them.

    Tell them you're a family of dead gypsies and you'll probably get a dozen.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    "Itís just interesting to note how constant government oppression can kill peopleís fighting spirit." - Withur We




    Pray for reset.


  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I'm not clear on what it is about which you do not give a $#@!.
    Whether it is pre-ordained or whether it isn't.

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You need to point out all the ways the Demoncrats want to kill her, start with death panels.
    Well, she hears that everyday.... thus the Enigma

    why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

    Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Let's just get a wall up first ok then we'll talk
    They fly them in over the wall I've seen it personally

    why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

    Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Whether it is pre-ordained or whether it isn't.
    But do you care about the quality of your life?

    If things are preordained, and I doubt they are in any fatalistic sense beyond our control, then we're probably all screwed to the barn door. But on assumption that we are indeed yet able to alter courses, why not make the effort?

    I see no reason to just hand everything over to these dangerous, screaming, tantrum-pitching, ill-bred, mentally unstable brats. If they take the day in November, you may live to regret not having lifted a finger to stop them because when they have the mental advantage of having the imprimatur of the "state" behind them, there comes with that all manner of materially very real badness that they can then foist upon us, not the least of which is the military and police. They can wreck us economically as Obama made effort. There's nearly no end to the mischief they could get into - dangerous mischief.

    Just imagine the antifa crowd being actively protected by Congress. Don't be too fast to laugh that off. Thirty years ago, how many people would have thought it possible that we as a people could degenerate into that which we now see everywhere?

    If you're going to just give up, why go with half-measures? If the day comes I choose to surrender, I'm eating a 12 ga. lunch.

    Hell, I will fight those bastard infants just for the thrill of pushing back against evil in refusal of their stocks in trade. I have no intention of simply allowing them to run roughshod over me and mine. I've lived long enough and have little to lose, most especially fear. Those people are so pugnacious, so repellant, I find myself spoiling for a chance to set them straight, so I'm not the guy with whom they want to play and I don't think that I am anywhere nearly being alone in this.

    Buck up, pal - get good and pissed and stand to be counted.

    Or not.

    Your choice, as always.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    "Itís just interesting to note how constant government oppression can kill peopleís fighting spirit." - Withur We




    Pray for reset.




  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    But do you care about the quality of your life?

    If things are preordained, and I doubt they are in any fatalistic sense beyond our control, then we're probably all screwed to the barn door. But on assumption that we are indeed yet able to alter courses, why not make the effort?

    I see no reason to just hand everything over to these dangerous, screaming, tantrum-pitching, ill-bred, mentally unstable brats. If they take the day in November, you may live to regret not having lifted a finger to stop them because when they have the mental advantage of having the imprimatur of the "state" behind them, there comes with that all manner of materially very real badness that they can then foist upon us, not the least of which is the military and police. They can wreck us economically as Obama made effort. There's nearly no end to the mischief they could get into - dangerous mischief.

    Just imagine the antifa crowd being actively protected by Congress. Don't be too fast to laugh that off. Thirty years ago, how many people would have thought it possible that we as a people could degenerate into that which we now see everywhere?

    If you're going to just give up, why go with half-measures? If the day comes I choose to surrender, I'm eating a 12 ga. lunch.

    Hell, I will fight those bastard infants just for the thrill of pushing back against evil in refusal of their stocks in trade. I have no intention of simply allowing them to run roughshod over me and mine. I've lived long enough and have little to lose, most especially fear. Those people are so pugnacious, so repellant, I find myself spoiling for a chance to set them straight, so I'm not the guy with whom they want to play and I don't think that I am anywhere nearly being alone in this.

    Buck up, pal - get good and pissed and stand to be counted.

    Or not.

    Your choice, as always.
    I think we are talking past each other. Such is written communication sometimes. I fully intend to cast my lot to keep Democrats from gaining control.

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    By far and away the best view of TexASS

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Best view of Texass:
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    By far and away the best view of TexASS
    -rep
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I think we are talking past each other. Such is written communication sometimes. I fully intend to cast my lot to keep Democrats from gaining control.
    OK, then we are clear.

    Good on you.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    "Itís just interesting to note how constant government oppression can kill peopleís fighting spirit." - Withur We




    Pray for reset.


  18. #45
    I actually think we are on the cusp of something that has been due for some time now. Anything that leads to the conflict that has, as of yet, been postponed, will only lead to the dissolution of the union... whether that breakup is peaceful or violent is not knowable, though I think we can all reasonably deduce the likely outcome. I am hopeful! I am actually optimistic that the next few years could see REAL change in our country. Let them come.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

    It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Gun restrictions have eased over the recent years because of Republicans.
    And even the anti-Trump Republicans don’t seem to be able to stand up to Trump. The balance of power in Congress is a really big deal. Trump is moving the ball in the right direction. Possession is everything.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

  20. #47
    What if they gave an election and nobody came?

    Please Remember Not to Vote!
    By C. J. Hopkins
    The Unz Review

    Here’s my advice. You’re not going to like it.

    Do not vote. For anyone. At all. Tell all your friends not to vote for anyone. Join the hundreds of millions of Americans who refuse to participate in the simulation of democracy. Take time off from work to vote, and then do not vote. Go see a movie, or have lunch with someone you haven’t seen in a while, or take a nice, long walk in the woods or something. Whatever you do, do not vote. Seriously. Please stop voting for these people. They’re not your friends. They mean you ill. They will shake your hand, kiss your baby, then sell you to the first pharmaceutical lobbyist, or military industrial lobbyist, or Israeli or Saudi Arabian lobbyist, that waltzes into their office with a check, or that threatens to turn their voters against them.

    You probably think I’m kidding. I’m not. Do not vote in these midterm elections. Or in any other American elections. Not while the system remains as it is. If you really want to vote, move to Europe, where at least there are still parliamentary structures, and a decent variety of political parties, and some restrictions on campaign financing and advertising. All you’re doing when you vote in America is reifying a simulation of democracy, and so perpetuating the system as it is.

    Oh, and while you’re at it, if you happen to work for any of those pharmaceutical companies, or any of those weapons manufacturers, or their suppliers, or for an investment bank, or a hedge fund, or private equity firm, or any other company, corporation, firm, consultancy, or department of government that is central to keeping the American political and economic system going as it is, quit your job and do something else. Seriously, go into the office today (or get up from your desk right now) and quit, and go find something else to do with the gift of your sentient life on this planet. I realize that might be a scary proposition, but that’s what it’s going to take to change things, a lot of people deciding they have had it and are not going to play the game anymore.

    That’s pretty much all the advice I’ve got. Sorry … I told you weren’t going to like it.
    Full article here:
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2018/10/...r-not-to-vote/
    There is no spoon.

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    What if they gave an election and nobody came?



    Full article here:
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2018/10/...r-not-to-vote/
    Yes, let's leave it up to all the sheeple who will vote no matter what.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Barbra Streisand May Move to Canada if Republicans Keep the House

    There.

    Now everybody has a good reason to vote GOP.

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Barbra Streisand May Move to Canada if Republicans Keep the House

    There.

    Now everybody has a good reason to vote GOP.
    If the Repubs keep the house, will she keep her house in Malibu with the move to Canada?





    B
    arbra Streisand is urging her fans to be more energy efficient – but she’s not practicing what she preaches.

    She still flies on fossil fuel-sucking private jets, roams the roads in gas-guzzling limos and SUVs, and vacations on big power boats.
    She routinely keeps the central air conditioning blasting frigid air in her many homes – including her Manhattan penthouse – even when she’s thousands of miles away.
    “She is someone who cannot be hot, not even for a minute,” says a Streisand confidant. “Maybe it’s menopause, but she refuses to sweat. She has her trainers over and it’s like 30 degrees in her house. She freaks if she walks into a warm room.”
    A far cry from the energy-conservation advice on her Web site (www.barbrastreisand.com), where she implores fellow Californians to turn their thermostats up to 78 degrees when they’re home, and 85 degrees when they’re out.
    “She’d melt like the wicked witch in ‘The Wizard of Oz’ if her place was 78 degrees, much less 85,” our source noted.
    When asked what, if any, of the energy-saving advice on the Streisand Web site was being followed by the conservation-crusading star, her spokesman told a reporter last week, “She never meant that it necessarily applied to her.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people...



    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  25. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Barbra Streisand May Move to Canada if Republicans Keep the House

    There.

    Now everybody has a good reason to vote GOP.

    Since when do celebs ever keep these kinds of promises?
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Since when do celebs ever keep these kinds of promises?
    Sadly, almost never.

  27. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Sadly, almost never.

    Very much like politicians that way.
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  28. #54
    Pity we can't all agree to vote en masse for imaginary candidates like I'm doing on my lonesome. That way we wouldn't have any politicians except in name and real people could get $#@! done in their lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Pity we can't all agree to vote en masse for imaginary candidates like I'm doing on my lonesome. That way we wouldn't have any politicians except in name and real people could get $#@! done in their lives.
    Imaginary candidate or not, thanks for voting!

    Every vote, wasted or not, still counts towards voter participation metrics, which political scientists say is a key indicator of the legitimacy of any election
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Imaginary candidate or not, thanks for voting!

    Every vote, wasted or not, still counts towards voter participation metrics, which political scientists say is a key indicator of the legitimacy of any election
    y/w! Let's pave the way for Vermin Supreme victory in 2020! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    If the Repubs keep the house, will she keep her house in Malibu with the move to Canada?
    i was kind of hoping it'd pledge suicide.

    Canadians may be retards, but they've done nothing to deserve Streisand. Not even ISIS deserves that much torment.

    “She is someone who cannot be hot, not even for a minute,”
    Well, at least someone from her camp is willing to admit it publicly.

    “Maybe it’s menopause
    Oh YEAH... that's the ticket... except that it went through menopause sometime in the mid-fourteenth century... BC. That's right, the "Black Death" wasn't caused by fleas, but by its "life change"... if "life" can even be said to apply in that case, which I strongly doubt. I think perhaps it just opened its legs and 2/3 of Europe vanished in a cloud of unspeakable agony. Nobody ever speaks of the deforestation, water flowing uphill, and so forth.

    Yeah, it really was that bad. Where do you think the Christians got all their notions about the devil? That's right.

    but she refuses to sweat.
    Just imagine the repercussions of it sweating - think "Alien" when they cut its first-cousin with the scalpel, releasing the juices that ate holes in the metal, damned near to the outer hull.

    It'd be naked in an instant, resulting in endless cases of blindness in the best case and human combustion in the most likely. Then there's the damage to the planet itself as its liquid emanations melted their ways to the center of the earth, creating a black hole at the center, and we all know what follows right after that happens.

    She has her trainers over and it’s like 30 degrees in her house. She freaks if she walks into a warm room.”


    It is a sissy.

    A deeply, tragically retarded sissy.
    .
    “She’d melt like the wicked witch in ‘The Wizard of Oz’ if her place was 78 degrees, much less 85,” our source noted.
    My first impulse is to load it onto a Delta booster and fire it into the sun, but... well, the black hole thing. Better yet, Delta rocket pointed at a quasar at the edges of the observable universe. By the time it strikes something, giving birth to said black hole, the universe would likely be about ready to snuff it anyway.

    I suspect this is the only safe way to dispose of it, by far the most singularly toxic mass in the universe, bar none.

    When asked what, if any, of the energy-saving advice on the Streisand Web site was being followed by the conservation-crusading star, her spokesman told a reporter last week, “She never meant that it necessarily applied to her.”


    And there you have the money shot, so to speak (no man would touch it even were his pole 10 miles long). Is it that horrific nose that makes it so ugly? The crossed eyes? NO! It's the left-grinding, too-stupid-to-be-aware-of-just-how-stupid-it-looks hypocrisy. That is what makes it the single most repellent entity of pure Eville™ in the universe. It makes plutonium appear as health food or a cuddly puppy with which to curl up for a nap. Perhaps it should be called "Streisandium".
    Last edited by osan; 10-31-2018 at 05:15 PM.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    "Itís just interesting to note how constant government oppression can kill peopleís fighting spirit." - Withur We




    Pray for reset.


  33. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Barbra Streisand May Move to Canada if Republicans Keep the House

    There.

    Now everybody has a good reason to vote GOP.
    I kinda feel sorry for the Canadians, despite being the repugnant little turds that they tend to be.

    Then again, better them than us.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    "Itís just interesting to note how constant government oppression can kill peopleís fighting spirit." - Withur We




    Pray for reset.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-05-2013, 01:49 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 01:28 PM
  3. Vote vote vote ron paul!!! Personal liberty poll!
    By No Free Beer in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 07:46 PM
  4. TEXT R4 TO 36288 ********* VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! yahooo
    By krott5333 in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 10:19 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 09:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •