Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did you get your flu shot yet?

The study “Infant mortality rates regressed against number of vaccine doses routinely given: Is there a biochemical or synergistic toxicity?” by Gary S. Goldman and Neil Z. Miller found a direct statistical correlation between higher vaccine doses and infant mortality rates.
    It concluded a 4250% increase in foetal deaths according to Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) data when comparing 3 consecutive influenza seasons.

A Rice University study predicted that this fall’s flu vaccine will likely have the same reduced efficacy as in 2016 and 2017 due to viral mutations related to vaccine production in eggs.
    pEpitope has predicted that the efficacy will be only some 19” against the most common type of influenza A in the US, H3N2, in the past 2 years.

Hugh Fudenberg claims that if a person had 5 flu vaccinations between 1970 and 1980 he/she is 10 times more likely to get Alzheimer’s disease than with only 1 or 2 flu shots. According to Fudenberg this is caused by the aluminium and mercury in (almost) every flu vaccine: https://www.naturalblaze.com/2018/10...ine-myths.html
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And here’s where I will disagree with the standard propaganda from the Insurance-Medical-Media complex. Most flus and colds are airborne. Hand washing is no help for them. Hand washing is important to avoid fecal borne disease. Hand washing is important in that respect.
    Ok - perhaps this is true. In this case then, wouldn't the most effective defense be mechanical filtration (mask)? Why are they not promoting that - its less invasive, more effective, and cost much less.

Also, you do agree that hand washing would reduce a contact transmission of the disease? Despite the most common transmission of the flu being airborne, it is communicable through surface contact - thats still a fact right? So washing one's hands reduces the potential of flu infection, while reducing many other infections as well.

As for the media/medical/pharma industrial complex hysteria, what are they pushing the hardest? The mask? Which approach would yield more proffits - hand washing, a mask, or the shot? I mean, the same people who will tell you to wash your hands will stress the need for a shot over anything. If one were to assume that their objective was to prevent the spread of the flu, they would be promoting masks - handing them out like condoms on a college campus. However, if they were to choose a mode of transmission that would best support the argument for a shot, they may just as well back the airborne transmission as being the most common cause of infection. They could argue the social awkwardness of the mask, and just give the false expectation that the flu's effects will be reduced in severity and duration.

Not sure if I'm making sense here, but I look at the tactics a little differently - perhaps one of us has a confirmation bias at play. I think the flu shot is really just a scam, that's making some people lots of money. For what it may be worth, it is my opinion. Your body, your choice.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Ok - perhaps this is true. In this case then, wouldn't the most effective defense be mechanical filtration (mask)? Why are they not promoting that - its less invasive, more effective, and cost much less.
    Over here in Europe we have laws (and they're working on "better" ones) to prohibit anything that cover the face for reasons of "national security".

There are of course other reasons for why they prefer injecting vaccines into our bloodstream over a mask...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Also, you do agree that hand washing would reduce a contact transmission of the disease? Despite the most common transmission of the flu being airborne, it is communicable through surface contact - thats still a fact right? So washing one's hands reduces the potential of flu infection, while reducing many other infections as well.

As for the media/medical/pharma industrial complex hysteria, what are they pushing the hardest? The mask? Which approach would yield more proffits - hand washing, a mask, or the shot? I mean, the same people who will tell you to wash your hands will stress the need for a shot over anything. If one were to assume that their objective was to prevent the spread of the flu, they would be promoting masks - handing them out like condoms on a college campus. However, if they were to choose a mode of transmission that would best support the argument for a shot, they may just as well back the airborne transmission as being the most common cause of infection. They could argue the social awkwardness of the mask, and just give the false expectation that the flu's effects will be reduced in severity and duration.

Not sure if I'm making sense here, but I look at the tactics a little differently - perhaps one of us has a confirmation bias at play. I think the flu shot is really just a scam, that's making some people lots of money. For what it may be worth, it is my opinion. Your body, your choice.
    Asians do use masks quite often during flu (and allergy) season. For some reason, it isn’t as popular in the US. Maybe people don’t want to look like they have some strange communicable disease. Masks are a good idea though.

This is from the CDC on transmission. I’d dare say that their 6 foot rule is probably not accurate, especially with modern air systems. The flu virus can probably spread further when pushed around a building by forced air.:

People with flu can spread it to others up to about 6 feet away. Most experts think that flu viruses spread mainly by droplets made when people with flu cough, sneeze or talk. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs. Less often, a person might get flu by touching a surface or object that has flu virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes.
    https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/disease/spread.htm
    Washing hands is a good thing. Plenty of diseases can be stopped that way. They probably emphasize it during cold/flu season for children, who are much more likely to get bodily fluids on hands and objects, and then to transmit that to their own mouths or noses.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    The study “Infant mortality rates regressed against number of vaccine doses routinely given: Is there a biochemical or synergistic toxicity?” by Gary S. Goldman and Neil Z. Miller found a direct statistical correlation between higher vaccine doses and infant mortality rates.
    It concluded a 4250% increase in foetal deaths according to Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) data when comparing 3 consecutive influenza seasons.
    Abortions and birth defects
    In 2009 and 2010, foetal deaths caused by vaccines reported in VAERS increased by 4,250%. Probably caused by the additional H1N1 vaccine that was advised.
    Despite that the CDC knew of the 4,250% rise, it published a report authored by Dr. Pedro Moro in the fall of 2010 that there were only 23 miscarriages caused by the single flu vaccine in 19 years between 1990 – 2009, an average of 1.2 miscarriages per year.

Eileen Dannemann accused the CDC of “wilful misconduct” in causing the deaths of thousands of unborn babies and deliberately misleading obstetricians and gynaecologists by advertising the flu vaccine as safe for pregnant women:
    The CDC, aware of their own incoming stream of early vaccine adverse events reports, clearly decided to allow the obstetricians to continue, unwittingly, murdering and damaging the unborn so that the CDC’s blunder of recommending the double-dose vaccination of pregnant women could be kept under the radar: http://vactruth.com/2012/11/23/flu-shot ... tal-death/

In 2017, the CDC published a report by Donaheu et al. on data for the flu seasons from 2010 to 2012.
    Women vaccinated with the influenza vaccine (IIV) in the 2010-2011 season had 3.7-fold greater odds of experiencing an abortion within 28 days than women not receiving the vaccine.
    From 2010 to 2012, the odds for a spontaneous abortion for vaccinated women were 2.0 times greater than for women that weren’t poisoned with the flu vaccine.
    In women who also were poisoned with the H1N1 vaccine the previous year, the odds of spontaneous abortion in the 28 days after receiving a flu vaccine were even 7.7 times greater.

The 2017 study confirms the findings of a previous report by Goldman.
    Using CDC’s VAERS database, Goldman showed a similar rise in the rate of miscarriages; this increased 11-fold in 2009 when the H1N1 vaccine was added to the recommended vaccine schedule (on top of the seasonal flu shot).

In a 2014 report, Giuseppe Traversa et al. found that in over 86,000 pregnancies H1N1-vaccinated women had significantly higher rates of gestational diabetes and eclampsia.
    Eclampsia is the development of seizures in women with severe toxaemia (high blood pressure and protein loss in the urine). Eclampsia is fatal in 2% of women and can result in long-term health problems. Foetal complications, including neurological damage and death, are also common.

In another paper published in 2017, Zerbo et al. showed that the maternal flu shot in the first trimester of pregnancy, causes autism (ASD).
    Between 2000 and 2010, vaccinated pregnant women were 25% more likely to give birth to a child that would later be diagnosed with ASD.

A 2014 report by Alan Brown et al. of over 1.2 million pregnant women found that elevations in CRP, which is caused by flu vaccination, are associated with a 43% greater risk of having a child with autism.

In 2016, Chambers et al. found an elevated risk for birth defects for children born to mothers who received one flu vaccine during the 2010-2014 flu seasons. “Scientists” working for the CDC were involved in this study.
    Shortly before this report was published, the CDC issued a gag order forbidding any CDC employee from talking to the press without first getting clearance from the communications office. This could not have been coincidental, could it?

Vaccine manufacturers acknowledge that flu vaccines have not been shown to be safe for pregnant women.
    Most vaccines contain 25 micrograms of mercury via thimerosal. Health officials have warned women to avoid eating mercury-containing tuna.
    Overwhelming science shows that thimerosal is neurotoxic and deadly and that it may be particularly dangerous to the foetus.

It has repeatedly been found that thimerosal exposure is associated with:
    - Birth defects - Heinonen et al. 1977;
    - Tics – Thompson et al.;
    - Speech delays – Andrews et al., Verstraeten et al.: https://worldmercuryproject.org/news/cd ... a-vaccine/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/LXxdt)

A study was done to track how prior vaccination affects immune responses in 141 expectant mothers - 91 were poisoned with a flu shot the previous year, 50 were not.
    They found that women, who hadn't received a flu shot in the previous year, had better immune responses to the vaccine.

They also claim that their results “suggest it does not meaningfully affect protection in their babies”.
    This really is an amazing conclusion. They found that the vaccines cause immune deficiency, but concluded that the babies were still protected just as well by the antibodies that they received from their mother...

According to the big pharma supporting “scientists” that published these results, there can’t be any reason to not take flu shots: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 101718.htm

Immune deficiency
    There is also evidence that being poisoned yearly with the advised flu vaccines results in lower antibody responses - immune deficiency.
    The more influenza vaccinations you get poisoned with in your lifetime, the less your immune system can fight the flu virus in subsequent seasons.

After the 2009 “flu epidemic”, the Canadian flu surveillance network reported that Canadians who had received a flu shot in late 2008 were between 1.4 and 2.5 times more likely to suffer from an adverse reaction from an H1N1 infection that required medical attention, compared with those who didn't get a shot.

In 2016, Skowronski published a report that people, who were consecutively vaccinated in 2012, 2013 and 2014, have a higher risk of being infected with the flu.

Big pharma supporting “doctors” maintain that people should take their flu shot - especially seniors, children younger than two and people suffering from chronic medical conditions (like immune deficiency?): https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/serial-fl ... -1.3147903
    (archived here: http://archive.is/1afvT)

In the following study, 115 children (6–15 years) were injected with the trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine (TIV) or placebo on average they were followed for some 272 days (unlike the couple of days in “normal” vaccine trials…).

There was no statistically significant difference in the rate of respiratory illness (ARI or FARI) or confirmed seasonal influenza between subjects injected with TIV and those who received placebo, but TIV recipients did have a significantly lower risk of seasonal influenza infection based on serologic evidence…

TIV recipients had an enormous increased rate of virologically-confirmed non-influenza infections (390) compared to the subjects that got placebo (88) - a 340% increase in the rate of non-influenza infections.

Benjamin J. Cowling et al. – Increased Risk of Noninfluenza Respiratory Virus Infections Associated With Receipt of Inactivated Influenza Vaccine (2012): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3404712/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/xz5sb)
    Last edited by Firestarter; 10-24-2018 at 09:20 AM.

GREENVILLE, S.C. —
    This year’s flu season comes on the heels of one of the deadliest in decades. According to the federal Center for Disease Control and Prevention, 80,000 people died from flu complications in the 2017-2018 season.

Hunter Allen was one of them. The 19-year-old from Anderson came down with the flu in January of this year. His condition rapidly declined, and he ultimately died from flu complications.
    https://www.wyff4.com/article/mom-of...rents/24122777
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

damned if you do, damned if you don't

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I'd like to get one, but they were out of the autism free ultralights. I'm good enough at math already, so I'll pass.

Flu season is here. Someone I know has it right now.

Who caught the flu so far?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I haven't gotten a flu shot in years. Last time I got sick was January of last year but that was because I got food poisoning.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I haven't gotten a flu shot in years. Last time I got sick was January of last year but that was because I got food poisoning.
    Don't worry there will be a shot for that soon enough!

Activate charcoal is handy for that, though.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Nothing but a couple Nov common colds here . Probably from my germ carrying customers .
    Do something Danke

This is probably the third time I have gotten a flu vaccine. I weigh a lot of factors, and this year looked like a good time to do it. I don’t recommend an annual flu shot just because they tell us to do it.

There are risks involving with everything, included the flu shot. There is also a very real risk of catching a nasty flu that will result in a minimum of weeks of misery, up to hospitalization and death. You could get hit by a car today and then you will never have to worry about the flu or a vaccine again. Risks everywhere.
    Goody , do I get to pick which one ? I am leaning towards the car .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    But you think with one.
    Now if only there were a guideline violation vaccine.
    We believe our lying eyes...

And here’s a new data point on the effectiveness of this year’s flu vaccine. A family member that got the vaccine this year just came down with the flu. We’ll see if I get it too.

Vaccines containing...

- A/Michigan/45/2015 (H1N1)pdm09-like virus
    H1N1, aka Swine Flu...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ton-dies-at-26

I think I may have it. I got really sick about two weeks ago (throbbing headache, fever, and my whole body ached so bad I could barely walk) and I haven't gotten much better. I took four days off this week and can barely get anything done without feeling completely drained and taking a nap but the body aches have subsided so that's an improvement. Generally, I'm a bundle of energy but I feel knocked on my ass.

This is exactly what happened to me.

That is not how the flu starts. The real flu - influenza - comes on suddenly and in full force. Most people feel completely normal when they go to bed and then wake up in the morning feeling like they were "hit by a truck". A majority of people who have the flu will have a fever, body aches, headache, and cough. Congestion is a symptom as well but is often not severe.
    https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-...he-flu-3894570

For reference, I never get the flu shot and rarely get more than the sniffles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No shot. No flu yet. Keep hearing from many that it is a nasty one. Even those that had shots have gotten it.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I think I may have it. I got really sick about two weeks ago (throbbing headache, fever, and my whole body ached so bad I could barely walk) and I haven't gotten much better. I took four days off this week and can barely get anything done without feeling completely drained and taking a nap but the body aches have subsided so that's an improvement. Generally, I'm a bundle of energy but I feel knocked on my ass.

This didn't help your immune system:

I was the Christmas party bartender and got really drunk. Luck was my lady tonight, though. My nephews hired me to bartend their frat parties and I vomited in the driveway. If I had made it into the house, I'd be cleaning up my mess right now and not working on hangover prevention.

I just woke up to hydrate. Mr A heard me get up and told me to brush my teeth. He said I had horrific breath. Kinda odd considering all the Limoncello I was drinking. I figured that would make my breath smell good.

I also found a bunch of boys asleep in my living room (I only remember one being at the party and coming home with us) and I think I'm wearing someones prescription glasses.

I also think I forgot my purse but at least I remembered to pick up someones cigarettes so I got that going for me.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

This didn't help your immune system:
    No, it didn't. Admittedly, I didn't take great care of myself on Christmas but other than that, outside of work, I've had little energy to do much else. I'm sure too much holiday spirit hasn't helped my recovery but at that point I had already been sick awhile.

I thought it was just a cold but 10 days of fatigue is too much for me - even with drinking. For the first few days, I couldn't do much of anything.

Chicken soup and NyQuil shots.

I'm sick. Mr A gave me his nasty cold and I've been sleeping and coughing all day.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

I hope you feel better soon.

Try drinking some Elderberry tea and some Rose hip tea ( an excellent source of Vitamin C ). Try getting some bone broth too--chicken is the best when sick.

Elderberry

One of the best herbs for flu is the noble elderberry. This tiny and unassuming berry is affective against 8 strains of flu virus and has the ability to cut the duration of the flu by half. This is because elderberry prevents the flu virus from replicating allowing you to get well in as little as 2-3 days instead of six.

If you currently have the flu, take 4TB of elderberry syrup daily for adults and 1TB daily for children (this is the children’s version). You can use elderberry as a tasty preventative as well by taking 1TB of elderberry syrup a day for adults and 1 tsp for children. Hands down, this is an excellent natural remedy for the flu virus and I use it as a flu preventative every year.

Don’t forget about elderflower tea either! The flowers of the elderberry tree have an affinity for breaking fevers.
    Rosehip Tea Benefits
    This nutritious tea stands out for being rich in vitamin C. It also contains vitamins A, B–Complex, D, E, K and P, and such constituents as calcium, sodium, magnesium, pectin, potassium, sulfur, zinc, flavonoids, carotenoids, rutin and tannins.

It is also a rich source of iron along with copper, silicon, cobalt, phosphorus, ascorbic, malic and citric acid.
    https://www.therighttea.com/rosehip-tea.html

You Need Bone Broth for Cold & Flu Season

BOOSTS IMMUNITY
    The amino acids in bone broth - like arginine, glutamine, and cysteine - have been shown to boost immunity.

COMMON COLD KILLER
    Why do we LOVE chicken soup when we’re sick? Because the broth, when it’s made from REAL healthy animal bones, can actually clear mucus and open respiratory pathways.

INFLAMMATION FIGHTER
    The amino acids in bone broth reduce inflammation, and L-glutamine specifically reduces gut inflammation. This is another reason why bone broth is such an effective cold-killer. When we’re sick, our bodies are in a state of inflammation.

KEEPS US HYDRATED
    Hydration is so important when keeping a healthy immune system! Bone broth contains electrolytes (calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium), making it an even better hydrator than water (and wayyyy more healthy than Gatorade!).

HEALTHY GUT = HEALTHY BODY
    Guys, gut health is hot. And for good reason. Researchers now believe that at least 70% of our immune system is located in our gut. I talked allllll about how important gut health is in this post, but it’s especially important during cold and flu season.

The gelatin and collagen in bone broth is so healing to your gut lining as it acts a “sealer”. If you have a lot of inflammation in the gut, you’re at risk of causing permeability so collagen is super important!

AND, BONUS:
    Any benefits you get from collagen peptides - which are all the rage right now (do people still say all the rage?) - like better hair, skin, nails, joints, and digestion, you’ll also get from bone broth. Win-win-win-win-win.
    https://www.thenutritionaddiction.co...-of-bone-broth
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

And here’s a new data point on the effectiveness of this year’s flu vaccine. A family member that got the vaccine this year just came down with the flu. We’ll see if I get it too.
    My wife is required to take the flu shot at her work (medical). She got the flu, and it kicked her a$$ so bad over 7 days she actually wept. When she was feeling well enough to be asked, I asked about her thoughts on the efficacy of the vaccine - I was offered an eye roll followed by I guess it was less intense.

Too bad the vaccine was not as powerful as the need for self preservation.

BTW - looks like my son stands to have the same (7 day recovery), and he did not have the vaccine.

I'm pretty much doomed - I'll share my experience should I get the chance. I guess the Dr told my wife that there is a "B" variant that will be around in a few months, that is supposedly worse.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

My wife is required to take the flu shot at her work (medical). She got the flu, and it kicked her a$$ so bad over 7 days she actually wept. When she was feeling well enough to be asked, I asked about her thoughts on the efficacy of the vaccine - I was offered an eye roll followed by I guess it was less intense.

Too bad the vaccine was not as powerful as the need for self preservation.

BTW - looks like my son stands to have the same (7 day recovery), and he did not have the vaccine.

I'm pretty much doomed - I'll share my experience should I get the chance. I guess the Dr told my wife that there is a "B" variant that will be around in a few months, that is supposedly worse.
    I have been surrounded by people with the flu and colds for the past several weeks. Call me lucky, I haven’t caught any of it. I did have the flu vaccine this year. No telling if it helped or not.

Hardcore flus are miserable.

Hardcore flus are miserable.
    Indeed. I have to work today. I'm sipping on a big tea with manuka honey. That actually does make me feel better. I don't know if it's all in my head or not but either way, it helps. I'm hoping sex doll Steve comes in with Crazy Brows for football. No matter how sick I am, their crazy asses can make me smile.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12