Thread: The Corporatist War On Free Speech - Are We A Nation Of Sheep?

The Corporatist War On Free Speech - Are We A Nation Of Sheep?

The Corporatist War On Free Speech - Are We A Nation Of Sheep?

The attacks on free speech are not coming from uniformed government officials shutting down newspapers. But that doesn't mean they are not coming from the government. How are "social media" companies and government working together to turn us into a nation of sheep?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - See sig below...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Probably shouldn't insult the sheep.
    There is no spoon.

We Are - Ana Johnsson

From Ron Paul, at the 5 minute mark:

“The more I think about it, the more my conclusion is that these corporations need more charges made against them as being part of the government than working hard to protect their rights as an independent company. They’re not an independent company. If you look at the way they were established, if you look at their contracts, their immunity...they break their contract, if you sue them, they have immunity, just like government has immunity.”

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    From Ron Paul, at the 5 minute mark:

“The more I think about it, the more my conclusion is that these corporations need more charges made against them as being part of the government than working hard to protect their rights as an independent company. They’re not an independent company. If you look at the way they were established, if you look at their contracts, their immunity...they break their contract, if you sue them, they have immunity, just like government has immunity.”
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Most of the sheep will NEVER hear about Censorship due to the Censorship. That is what makes Censorship effective at keeping people Sheep-like.

Many pages are already deleted. The unawake sheep will never read the deleted pages because they've been deleted. But Deranking Pro Liberty pages with algorithms also causes those pages to never be seen by the majority of the people. The ones that are deleted are the ones that have drawn human eyes to it.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Swordsmyth again.
    Someone cover me?

This is NOT about Spam, nor, is this about Private Companies. Companies like Facebook and Google are the PAID JACKBOOTS that come after you should you speak above your breath in condemnation of the elite.

Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies.

The deleted and censored pages are the Truth they find to be Treasonous.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Bingo.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Conspiracy theorist.

Nothing to see here - move along. And always remember: The govermob... erm... I mean government is your friend and is here to help. Now STFU and move on before we get serious.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Most of the sheep will NEVER hear about Censorship due to the Censorship. That is what makes Censorship effective at keeping people Sheep-like.

Many pages are already deleted. The unawake sheep will never read the deleted pages because they've been deleted. But Deranking Pro Liberty pages with algorithms also causes those pages to never be seen by the majority of the people. The ones that are deleted are the ones that have drawn human eyes to it.

---

This is NOT about Spam, nor, is this about Private Companies. Companies like Facebook and Google are the PAID JACKBOOTS that come after you should you speak above your breath in condemnation of the elite.

Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies.

The deleted and censored pages are the Truth they find to be Treasonous.
    Facebook deleted their Facebook pages, which in recent history have essentially filled the role of a webpage. Many businesses only have a Facebook page, and they have a custom URL “mycompany.com” that goes directly to their Facebook page.

So these actions by Facebook are basically like taking down a website for some users.

Now the obvious alternative is to just build a website and host it somewhere else. But the Atlantic Council and their minions (like Google, Facebook, Twitter) are one step ahead on that. IIRC, they plan on banning some links on their platforms. Not sure how far they have gone in that direction yet.

If your URL and links are banned on Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook and Twitter, how would anyone ever find your website?

Business Cards?

One thing that puzzles me is why some UN team is the party responsible for making the recommendations to Facebook over which pages to delete / ban?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Free speech is not tolerated by Twitter and Google. Is the Ron Paul Liberty Report about to be banned?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Twitter-again
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...mp-Wall-Street