A Democrat operative who works for a Political Action Committee founded shyster David Brock of Media Matters, and funded by George Soros, has been charged with battery after physically attacking a female campaign manager for GOP gubernatorial candidate Adam Laxalt.
“According to the Laxalt campaign and local law enforcement, Wilfred Michael Stark III, 50, was arrested by the Las Vegas City Marshals on Tuesday evening and remains in custody in the Las Vegas city jail,” said a Fox News report.
Stark, who works for American Bridge PAC, allegedly battered Kristin Davison, Laxalt’s campaign manager, at campaign event in East Las Vegas Tuesday night.
“We’re used to trackers, but this guy was very physical—pushing me, pushing into members of my staff, screaming,” Davison told Fox. “This man was physically, almost body-checking me. I was getting nervous for my safety, so we left, and went into an open room.”

“Two male staffers were trying to hold him back. He was so aggressive, he looked like he was going to towards the candidate to physically harm him,” she said. “He grabbed my right arm, my leg was lodged between the door and the wall. He twisted my arm, and contorted it behind my back. I was scared. Every time I tried pulling away, he would grab tighter, and pull me closer into him.”

Apparently, Stark warned Laxalt, who was present during the incident, telling him “there’s only one way you can stop this.”
Soros, a Hungarian billionaire donated $80,000 to the PAC that employs Stark in 2017, according to OpenSecrets. The PAC was founded by Brock in 2010, and serves as the opposition research arm of his Republican-smearing operation.
Democrat candidate for Nevada Governor, Steve Sisolak, denied connection with the group, according to the Fox Report. But the PAC itself has touted attack ads against Laxalt, calling him a “rapist supporter.”
The Fox report comes at a time when the Sisolak campaign, watching its polling lead disappear, is becoming increasingly desperate.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/employ...paign-manager/