Thread: Saudi Killing & A Speck of Indian DNA - WTF

Saudi Killing & A Speck of Indian DNA - WTF

I think it is wrong for the Saudi government to kill that journalist, but at the same time the Saudis bomb and starve to death hundreds of Yemenites everyday. The news is blowing up over this one dead man. The POTUS and Sec. of State are traveling the globe to discuss this one killing. I just don't get it.

The Warren DNA test is another head scratcher. People can't control who they are born from or their DNA. Folks need to get ahold of themselves already.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dean.engelhardt View Post
    The Warren DNA test is another head scratcher. People can't control who they are born from or their DNA. Folks need to get ahold of themselves already.
    Hmm?

What's driving the Warren/DNA kerfluffle is somebody claiming they are something they are not in order to gain an unfair advantage and perqs.

I think it is wrong for the Saudi government to kill that journalist, but at the same time the Saudis bomb and starve to death hundreds of Yemenites everyday. The news is blowing up over this one dead man. The POTUS and Sec. of State are traveling the globe to discuss this one killing. I just don't get it.
    Khashoggi was connected, he was a PERSON, the Yemenis who die are mere people, just statistics because nobody important knows any of them.

That is how the world works, it is wrong but it is how things are.

She lied, she profited from the lie, she was called out on the lie, she doubled down on the lie and then she exposed herself as a liar, when that happens with a sitting Senator it is big news.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment