Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump: Federal Reserve is my biggest threat

Trump: Federal Reserve is my biggest threat

"Countries are benefited when they changed these [national sovereignty] policies, and evidence suggests that North Americans are ready for a new relationship that renders this old definition of sovereignty obsolete."

CFR task force co-chairman Robert Pastor

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    he Fed raising rates too fast, and it’s too independent
    In other words, print more money to finance my yuge deficits (or let me print it myself).

He's like Paul Krugman Ron Paul on steroids!

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    In other words, print more money to finance my yuge deficits (or let me print it myself).

It doesn't matter what he attacks them for as long as he makes people aware that they are a problem.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

#ENDit
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

We have a FED supporter.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump could actually "end the fed" and some around here would still complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    If Trump could end the fed and let the markets decide what replaces it no one would complain here about that. I bet people would complain about government managed solutions that could possibly be far worse than our non government managed system that is in bed with government.

Need to do MANY things:

#1 - Stiff and END the Fed
    #2 - End Income Tax

One without the other unbalances the system, and we either end up with Hyperinflation or Currency Collapse. We need to do several other things also.

#3 - Abolish Fractional Reserve Lending
    #4 - Gold Standard (or at least some sort of standard that prevent unlimited money printing)
    #5 - Abolish Interest where possible
    #6 - Regulate Banks
    #7 - Define Savings Bank and Investment Banks as separate entities
    #8 - End Govt Addiction to Free Money (it has to come from somewhere)
    #9 - Add everything I missed to this list

Wheres Zippy?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

So Trump's problem with the Fed is how they're managing the monetary system, not that they're managing the system in the first place or that it's a giant fraudulent ponzi scheme meant to strip people of their wealth/energy/labor. So, as usual, the truth is never touched upon, just more cover stories.

(It's all scripted any way. The Fed, in its current form, has already been planned to be scrapped to eventually make way for the blockchain monetary system. Create the problem, manage the reaction, offer the solution.)
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    So Trump's problem with the Fed is how they're managing the monetary system, not that they're managing the system in the first place or that it's a giant fraudulent ponzi scheme meant to strip people of their wealth/energy/labor. So, as usual, the truth is never touched upon, just more cover stories.

(It's all scripted any way. The Fed, in its current form, has already been planned to be scrapped to eventually make way for the blockchain monetary system. Create the problem, manage the reaction, offer the solution.)
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to devil21 again.
    Someone wanna cover me?

--

I think thats one of the biggest reasons so many people supported Ron Paul, not Trump. This isnt DonaldTrumpForums.com, its RonPaulForums.com, and Ron Paul was the ONLY politician I have EVER witnessed tell the TRUTH about the Dangers of Central Banking.

Central Banking = Money in the Belief Money Violence paradigm that enslaves all of humanity.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 10-17-2018 at 05:11 AM.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

End the Fed.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Someone wanna cover me?

--

I think thats one of the biggest reasons so many people supported Ron Paul, not Trump. This isnt DonaldTrumpForums.com, its RonPaulForums.com, and Ron Paul was the ONLY politician I have EVER witnessed tell the TRUTH about the Dangers of Central Banking.

Central Banking = Money in the Belief Money Violence paradigm that enslaves all of humanity.
    Covered. I'm glad there are still a few people here who still get it. Presidents have often complained about the Fed and want them to be more political. Trump is doing nothing new in that regard. The problem with the Fed isn't how they're managing the monetary system to the benefit or detriment of some politician; it's that they're managing it at all!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Enough talk... let's do this.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This

Someone wanna cover me?

--

This

And this.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Covered. I'm glad there are still a few people here who still get it. Presidents have often complained about the Fed and want them to be more political. Trump is doing nothing new in that regard. The problem with the Fed isn't how they're managing the monetary system to the benefit or detriment of some politician; it's that they're managing it at all!
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If Trump could end the fed and let the markets decide what replaces it no one would complain here about that. I bet people would complain about government managed solutions that could possibly be far worse than our non government managed system that is in bed with government.
    Don't bet on it, somebody here would complain about it, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I mean, it depends on what he replaced it with. But right now, he's begging the Fed to literally print more money to lower interest rates for him. I don't know who can honestly defend that.

^^^^THIS^^^^

Someone wanna cover me?

--

^^^AND THIS^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

^^^^AND THIS^^^^

Covered.

Trump is complaining that the Fed isn't doing ENOUGH of the evil crap that it's been doing to get us into this mess, and Trump supporters want to count this as a GOOD thing? And then accuse those of us who simply refuse to go along with this farce of trying to "destroy" the liberty movement (the new narrative among the Trump Cheerleaders.)?

This place just gets more discouraging and disappointing with each passing day.

$#@! it. I give up. GO TRUMP! He's a $#@!ing liberty savior, man!
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    I mean, it depends on what he replaced it with. But right now, he's begging the Fed to literally print more money to lower interest rates for him. I don't know who can honestly defend that.
    On its face, it sounds like he wants to hand over the printing press to the Congress/President, or at least give them more control over the Fed.

To the extent that changes anything, it would probably make for even more reckless monetary policy, especially around election time.

However, I don't think that should be taken too seriously.

Really, he's just looking for someone to blame, as is his wont.

If the Fed didn't exist, he'd be blaming bond market speculators and calling for the creation of a central bank to fight them.

On its face, it sounds like he wants to hand over the printing press to the Congress/President, or at least give them more control over the Fed.

To the extent that changes anything, it would probably make for even more reckless monetary policy, especially around election time.

However, I don't think that should be taken too seriously.

Really, he's just looking for someone to blame, as is his wont.

If the Fed didn't exist, he'd be blaming bond market speculators and calling for the creation of a central bank to fight them.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to r3volution 3.0 again."
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

That isn't my ideal, but at least then it would be run by elected people, not unelected aristocracy. But I forgot you like the aristocracy...

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    That isn't my ideal, but at least then it would be run by elected people, not unelected aristocracy. But I forgot you like the aristocracy...
    I can't imagine why you'd consider that an improvement.

Are you under the impression that Congress is full of hard money people...?

As I said above, monetary policy would be pretty much the same: except perhaps a bit more erratic.

But the general practice of using the Fed to finance deficit spending, and subsidize politically connected companies, would continue.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't imagine why you'd consider that an improvement.
    Are you under the impression that Congress is full of hard money people...?
    As I said above, monetary policy would be pretty much the same: except perhaps a bit more erratic.
    But the general practice of using the Fed to finance deficit spending, and subsidize politically connected companies, would continue.
    I didn't say it would improve how it was run. In theory you could then vote out the bad money managers, unlike today.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I didn't say it would improve how it was run. In theory you could then vote out the bad money managers, unlike today.
    The elected government already controls the Fed, just not on a day to day basis. If they wanted to abolish/change the Fed, or impeach and replace the Fed Chairman, they could do so at any time. The Fed's not really any more independent than the EPA, the FDA, the SEC, etc. The Fed is in fact a political entity acting in response to political pressure, despite the myth to the contrary.

If the Fed were abolished and the printing press given to Congress, one of two things would happen:

(1) Congress would create some new agency to run monetary policy

(2) Congress would directly control monetary policy (as in, vote to set interest rates)

The first would be no change at all. The second would give us the same basic policy, but in a more erratic (and hilarious) form.

There is NO AGENCY or branch of Govt which has ANY authority over the Federal Reserve Bank.

The idea that Trump is going to correct economic woes by meddling in the affairs of the Fed are nothing more than a dog and pony show for the unaware who know better. Trump has NO MEANINGFUL POWER over the Federal Reserve. If Trump was instead undermining the very existence of the Fed itself, then I would be a Trump supporter, but as it stands, his true colors bleed thru. Its not that he is an idiot, its that he benefits from getting rid of the old Status Quo to benefit the new Status Quo. Trump in this regard is a Puppet since the more things change, the more things stay the same. People watch him and are all entertained by his latest musings while never addressing the real threats to civilization, but puts on a very good show for the unaware so he sure looks like it.
    1776 > 1984

There is NO AGENCY or branch of Govt which has ANY authority over the Federal Reserve Bank.

The idea that Trump is going to correct economic woes by meddling in the affairs of the Fed are nothing more than a dog and pony show for the unaware who know better. Trump has NO MEANINGFUL POWER over the Federal Reserve. If Trump was instead undermining the very existence of the Fed itself, then I would be a Trump supporter, but as it stands, his true colors bleed thru. Its not that he is an idiot, its that he benefits from getting rid of the old Status Quo to benefit the new Status Quo. Trump in this regard is a Puppet since the more things change, the more things stay the same. People watch him and are all entertained by his latest musings while never addressing the real threats to civilization, but puts on a very good show for the unaware so he sure looks like it.
    AMEN.
    There is no spoon.

He just wants somebody to blame when his tariffs start hurting the economy.

He just wants somebody to blame when his tariffs start hurting the economy.
    The Fed is much more responsible for that than the tariffs might be temporarily.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast