Thread: The New 2018 1000 Hp Trans Am Super Duty And The Outlaw Edition

The New 2018 1000 Hp Trans Am Super Duty And The Outlaw Edition

The New 2018 1000 Hp Trans Am Super Duty And The Outlaw Edition

Nostalgic for the classic 77-78 Trans Am? Get yer modern Outlaw version!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trans Am Worldwide Takes on the Demon With a 1,100-HP Firebird Drag Car
    A 9-second car with a dash of '80s nostalgia

Trans Am Worldwide made a splash at last year's New York auto show with their latest creation, the Trans Am Super Duty. Little did they know, their 1,000-hp throwback would land at the same time as the Dodge Challenger Demon. Rather than let that take the wind out of their Screaming Chicken's wings, the boys from Florida took it as a challenge.

To take on the Demon, Trans Am worked with a willing owner to develop its first dedicated drag car. You'd think the Super Duty's 1,000 hp would have been plenty when compared to the heavier Demon's 840 hp, but Trans Am says it wanted to make that number at the wheels, not the crank. Switching from pump gas to race gas and adding methanol injection accomplished that goal, giving the engine more than 1,100 hp. Only the limits of the already beefed-up eight-speed auto kept the team from going higher.
    More: https://www.motortrend.com/cars/chev...-455-drag-car/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I already got one.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I already got one.
    Bandit is that you?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I already got one.
    Which one?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Which one?
    The real fast one, powerful one, badass one.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

The real fast one, powerful one, badass one.
    Hot Wheels or Matchbox ?
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Hot Wheels or Matchbox ?
    Pinewood Derby?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Hot Wheels or Matchbox ?
    it runs on Injun tears.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

it runs on Injun tears.

That is Espera Oscar de Corti , born in Louisiana to two Italian immigrant parents in 1904.
    Do something Danke

I think he was once in a film called Viking .
    Do something Danke

I will though give credit when it is due . Danke posted a pic of the only known american to have less Peruvian DNA than E Warren .
    Do something Danke

That is Espera Oscar de Corti , born in Louisiana to two Italian immigrant parents in 1904.
    I knew I'd get a reaction from the Injun posting that.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I think he was once in a film called Viking .
    Cody began acting in the early 1930s. He worked in film and television until his death. Cody claimed his father was Cherokee (and his mother Cree),[3] also naming several different tribes, and frequently changing his claimed place of birth. To those unfamiliar with Indigenous American or First Nations cultures and people, he apparently gave the appearance of living "as if" he were Native American, fulfilling the stereotypical expectations by wearing his film wardrobe as daily clothing—including braided wig, fringed leathers and beaded moccasins— at least when photographers were visiting, and in other ways continuing to play the same Hollywood-scripted roles off-screen as well as on.[2][4]
    He appeared in more than 200 films, including The Big Trail (1930), with John Wayne; The Scarlet Letter (1934), with Colleen Moore; Sitting Bull (1954), as Crazy Horse; The Light in the Forest (1958) as Cuyloga; The Great Sioux Massacre (1965), with Joseph Cotten; Nevada Smith (1966), with Steve McQueen; A Man Called Horse (1970), with Richard Harris; and Ernest Goes to Camp (1987), as Chief St. Cloud.
    In 1953, he appeared twice in Duncan Renaldo's syndicated television series, The Cisco Kid as Chief Sky Eagle. He guest starred on the NBC western series, The Restless Gun, starring John Payne, and The Tall Man, with Barry Sullivan and Clu Gulager. In 1961, he played the title role in "The Burying of Sammy Hart" on the ABC western series, The Rebel, starring Nick Adams. A close friend of Walt Disney, Cody appeared in a Disney studio serial titled The First Americans, and in episodes of The Mountain Man, Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone. He also appeared in a 1968 episode of Mister Rogers' Neighborhood featuring Native American dancers.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I will though give credit when it is due . Danke posted a pic of the only known american to have less Peruvian DNA than E Warren .
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I bet he is more Indian than Elizabeth Warren though.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Cody began acting in the early 1930s. He worked in film and television until his death. Cody claimed his father was Cherokee (and his mother Cree),[3] also naming several different tribes, and frequently changing his claimed place of birth. To those unfamiliar with Indigenous American or First Nations cultures and people, he apparently gave the appearance of living "as if" he were Native American, fulfilling the stereotypical expectations by wearing his film wardrobe as daily clothing—including braided wig, fringed leathers and beaded moccasins— at least when photographers were visiting, and in other ways continuing to play the same Hollywood-scripted roles off-screen as well as on.[2][4]
    He appeared in more than 200 films, including The Big Trail (1930), with John Wayne; The Scarlet Letter (1934), with Colleen Moore; Sitting Bull (1954), as Crazy Horse; The Light in the Forest (1958) as Cuyloga; The Great Sioux Massacre (1965), with Joseph Cotten; Nevada Smith (1966), with Steve McQueen; A Man Called Horse (1970), with Richard Harris; and Ernest Goes to Camp (1987), as Chief St. Cloud.
    In 1953, he appeared twice in Duncan Renaldo's syndicated television series, The Cisco Kid as Chief Sky Eagle. He guest starred on the NBC western series, The Restless Gun, starring John Payne, and The Tall Man, with Barry Sullivan and Clu Gulager. In 1961, he played the title role in "The Burying of Sammy Hart" on the ABC western series, The Rebel, starring Nick Adams. A close friend of Walt Disney, Cody appeared in a Disney studio serial titled The First Americans, and in episodes of The Mountain Man, Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone. He also appeared in a 1968 episode of Mister Rogers' Neighborhood featuring Native American dancers.
    He played an Indian in The Viking in 1928 .
    Do something Danke

I have only visited the Vatican once . I never meet any of the catholic chiefs . They probably have some good stuff in that library to trade .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I bet he is more Indian than Elizabeth Warren though.
    Our Injuns are just Asians that wiped out the indigenous people around at that time. Savages. Mongoloids... low IQ.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video