Thread: Biological Man Wins Women’s Cycling Championship

Exclamation Biological Man Wins Women’s Cycling Championship

And he equates it to the same idea as blacks being better at physical sports than whites.

LOLOLOLOL

The TERFs will be going insane over this.

The whole $#@!ing world is losing it's mind.

Biological Man Wins Women’s Cycling Championship

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...-championship/

15 Oct 2018

A biological male claiming to be a transgender woman, won the 2018 UCI Masters Track Cycling World Championships in Los Angeles over the weekend.

Cyclist Rachel McKinnon, a professor at the College of Charleston but racing for the Canadian team, won the women’s sprint 35-39 age bracket at the UCI Masters event on Sunday, Daily Caller reported.

McKinnon edged out natural-born female contestants Carolien Van Herrikhuyzen of the Netherlands and American Jennifer Wagner.

The transgender cyclist celebrated the victory saying, “First transgender woman world champion…ever.”

McKinnon has been a critic of forcing transgender athletes to suppress their testosterone.

In an interview published in January by USA Today, McKinnon insisted that forcing trans people to alter their physical condition to be allowed to participate in sports is a violation of their human rights. McKinnon thinks the requirements to lower testosterone is inherently discriminatory.

“This is bigger than sports and it’s about human rights,” McKinnon said. “By catering to cisgender people’s views, that furthers transgender people’s oppression. When it comes to extending rights to a minority population, why would we ask the majority? I bet a lot of white people were pissed off when we desegregated sports racially and allowed black people. But they had to deal with it.”

McKinnon also insisted that if we “legally recognize” transgenders in society, then we have to do so in sports.

“We cannot have a woman legally recognized as a trans woman in society, and not be recognized that way in sports,” McKinnon told the paper. “Focusing on performance advantage is largely irrelevant because this is a rights issue. We shouldn’t be worried about trans people taking over the Olympics. We should be worried about their fairness and human rights instead.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good! Hopes he drives cis-gendered females bat$#@! insane and beats them time and time again. I hope trans-genders take over every cis-gendered sports. From high school to the Olympics. Put those cis-gendered women in their place as biological retards! Transfeminism for the win! Annnd the Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Good! Hopes he drives cis-gendered females bat$#@! insane and beats them time and time again. I hope trans-genders take over every cis-gendered sports. From high school to the Olympics. Put those cis-gendered women in their place as biological retards! Transfeminism for the win! Annnd the Gold.
    Men are better, even when we're women.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I soooo need to have a T-Shirt made.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.
    Covered.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

If I was one of those women I would have been pissed.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

My pussy hurts.

“This is bigger than sports and it’s about human rights,” McKinnon said. “By catering to cisgender people’s views, that furthers transgender people’s oppression. When it comes to extending rights to a minority population, why would we ask the majority? I bet a lot of white people were pissed off when we desegregated sports racially and allowed black people. But they had to deal with it.
    Combine that with his/her statements about "performance advantage" and you get a "racist" comment. Is it implying that blacks are naturally "unbelievably fleet-footed"?
    Last edited by specsaregood; 10-15-2018 at 06:40 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Combine that with her statements about "performance advantage" and you get a "racist" comment. Is it implying that blacks are naturally "unbelievably fleet-footed"?
    Making such a gross generalization is perfectly acceptable to the hysterical SJW left, as long as they like the person saying it.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Blimp

LOL - This is hilarious.

In case you don't know what the acronyms are:

Trans Excluding Radical Feminist.

Feminist Appropriating Reactionary Transphobe.

So the upshot is this: the radical feminists are pissed at the weirdosexuals who call themselves woemen for, basically invading their "safe spaces" in sports and affirmative action hiring and so on.

Of course the trans qu eer weirdos shout back at them: "Haters!" "Transphobes!" "Nazis!"

And for all the rest of us non mentally ill people, a great show is put on.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-03-2018 at 07:04 PM.

And again this year.

Men...even when we're women, we're better than you. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Biological Male Dominates at Women’s Masters Track Cycling World Championships – Wins Gold Medal

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ns-gold-medal/

Cristina Laila October 21, 2019

Transgender cyclist Rachel McKinnon, a biological male, dominated at the Masters Track Cycling World Championships in Manchester over the weekend.

McKinnon set a women’s world record on Saturday for the 35-39 sprint, won a 200m gold medal and then complained about how unfair it would be if he was excluded from competing against biological females.

Recall. Dr. Rachel McKinnon, a professor, won last year’s women’s cycling event.

BBC reported:

The 37-year-old, competing in the female 35-39 sprint category, had set a new world best time in qualifying.

The Canadian beat American Dawn Orwick for the gold, with Denmark’s Kirsten Herup Sovang claiming the bronze.

McKinnin defended his ‘right’ to compete against biological females and complained about how stressful it is for him to even show up at sporting events because of all the attention he gets.

“So, if we want to say, that I believe you’re a woman for all of society, except for this massive central part that is sport, then that’s not fair,” McKinnon told Sky News.

“I’ve thought about giving up about half a dozen times a year at least,” he said. “It’s so stressful to even show up for me given the sort of attention I get.”

McKinnon added, “Every athlete has physical advantages and we’re all trying to exploit them. So to single out a trans woman, when I lose most of my races, is a little unfair.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

It's driving the lesbians nuts as well, because the trans queeers are demanding that they have a right to call themselves lesbians, and become involved in lesbian relationships, even though they have penises.

It's driving the lesbians nuts as well, because the trans queeers are demanding that they have a right to call themselves lesbians, and become involved in lesbian relationships, even though they have penises.
    Maybe if they have them plastic coated?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

And again this year.

Biological Male Dominates at Women’s Masters Track Cycling World Championships – Wins Gold Medal

Transgender cyclist Rachel McKinnon, a biological male, dominated at the Masters Track Cycling World Championships in Manchester over the weekend.

McKinnon set a women’s world record on Saturday for the 35-39 sprint, won a 200m gold medal and then complained about how unfair it would be if he was excluded from competing against biological females.

Recall. Dr. Rachel McKinnon, a professor, won last year’s women’s cycling event.

BBC reported:

The 37-year-old, competing in the female 35-39 sprint category, had set a new world best time in qualifying.

The Canadian beat American Dawn Orwick for the gold, with Denmark’s Kirsten Herup Sovang claiming the bronze.

McKinnin defended his ‘right’ to compete against biological females and complained about how stressful it is for him to even show up at sporting events because of all the attention he gets.

“So, if we want to say, that I believe you’re a woman for all of society, except for this massive central part that is sport, then that’s not fair,” McKinnon told Sky News.

“I’ve thought about giving up about half a dozen times a year at least,” he said. “It’s so stressful to even show up for me given the sort of attention I get.”

McKinnon added, “Every athlete has physical advantages and we’re all trying to exploit them. So to single out a trans woman, when I lose most of my races, is a little unfair.”
    Did he/she ride to victory on a Menstrual Cycle?

Last edited by sparebulb; 10-22-2019 at 11:40 AM.

And again this year.

BBC reported:

Something tells me we'll be seeing similar stories around this time for many years to come.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/LWCnewswire/stat...30320657776640

https://twitter.com/rachelvmckinnon/...er-medalist%2F
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe they will regret letting the perverts out of the closet.

But they'll probably try to turn to islam.........................................
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Covered

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Something tells me we'll be seeing similar stories around this time for many years to come.
    Probably years. But I doubt for very many years. It is a fad that tries to buck the trends of the entirety of global human history, and is not sustainable over the long term.