Thread: Hillary Clinton: Bill should "absolutely not" have stepped down over Lewinsky scandal

Hillary Clinton: Bill should "absolutely not" have stepped down over Lewinsky scandal

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Forget Lewinsky, let's talk about Juanita. But funnily enough, I do actually agree with her; the idea that there can be no consensual sexual relationship between a head of state and an intern is silly. It may very well be sleazy and it certainly is inappropriate, but consent is certainly not impossible under such circumstances.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Forget Lewinsky, let's talk about Juanita. But funnily enough, I do actually agree with her; the idea that there can be no consensual sexual relationship between a head of state and an intern is silly. It may very well be sleazy and it certainly is inappropriate, but consent is certainly not impossible under such circumstances.
    Has Trump had consensual relationships with someone other than his wife while in office? HRC said something about the current incumbent.

This is basically the permission slip to say that no standard ever applies to her or her husband. There is no floor in their moral basement as long as the wrongdoer is not of them. If it is a conservative,they better never find out a/he missed so much as a spelling assignment or they will face the same politics of personal destruction described by Rush so many years ago.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Has Trump had consensual relationships with someone other than his wife while in office? HRC said something about the current incumbent.
    She was referring to the women who accused Trump of sexual impropriety during the 2016 election. All of whom mysteriously shut up and disappeared after his victory
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

At least she is consistent on this and not flip-flopping as she did in case of Iraqi freedom war support. HRC is way too ambitious, opportunistic politically.

In contrast, new first lady's handling of scandals is being reported as far less controversial and more elegant.

Melania Trump: President's alleged affairs are 'not concern and focus of mine'

Oct 12, 2018
    https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/n...-focus-of-mine

Yes, he absolutely should have resigned. But he didn't because the Clintons have zero shame. Sociopathic behavior.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau