Thread: #cancelsouthpark

#cancelsouthpark

This is the name of the new season of South Park, they are trying to be really controversial to try and get canceled again, I'm pretty sure they've done it before.. but this time it is focused on the recent censorship by leftists.

So far the first three episodes of the season have aired..

The first episode is called "Dead Kids", the elementary school at South Park keeps getting shot up.

My favorite episode so far is the third, the PC babies had me laughing harder than I've laughed in forever.. they have sunglasses like PC Principal and they start crying any time they see or hear something offensive., you gotta see this $#@!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I missed the first two episodes. Watched the PC babies episode. The show is amazing. Never gets old. Every season is good.

Its been a couple years since I last watched South Park. I need to catch up on the last couple seasons. Love how Parker and Stone don't give a $#@! if your feelings get hurt or not.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge