Thread: CNN Panel Mocks Kanye West as Trump’s ‘Token Negro,’ Don Lemon Laughs (Video)

CNN Panel Mocks Kanye West as Trump’s ‘Token Negro,’ Don Lemon Laughs (Video)

Media handling of KW-MAGA drama is getting out of hand. Even if KW is mentally ill as some in media are hinting, there got to be better way to criticize this political theatre.
    Apparently latest White House meeting today was arranged by GOP-JV wing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhcAbXx7fIA

CNN Panel Mocks Kanye West as Trump’s ‘Token Negro,’ Don Lemon Laughs (Video)

“He’s an attention whore, like the president,” added CNN contributor Tara Setmeyer

Jon Levine | October 10, 2018 A CNN panel hosted by anchor Don Lemon took turns lacing into Kanye West on Tuesday evening, joking that his embrace of President Donald Trump has caused him to be tokenized. Several referred to him using the term “negro.”
    “He’s an attention whore, like the president. He’s all of a sudden now the model spokesperson. He’s the token negro of the Trump administration,” said CNN contributor Tara Setmeyer.
    “This is ridiculous and no one should be taking Kanye West seriously. He clearly has issues. He’s already been hospitalized,” she continued. “Not to trivialize mental health issues, [but] obviously Kanye has taken a turn in a very strange way.”

https://www.thewrap.com/don-lemon-la...n-negro-video/

Related

Barack Obama calls Kanye West a 'jackass' over Taylor Swift VMA invasion

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Disgusting hypocrisy
    No - No - No - No

If anyone wants to delete those silly one-sided poll threads before the election, you might want to do it now. Gonna be pretty embarrassing a month from now if they're hanging around the 1st page.

aratus
    revolution3.0

Going with Other: "Bloodbath for 1000" oh, Daily Double.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

He knows about the inner city's dirty little secret!

Don Lemon make a disgusting, ignorant, bigoted fool of himself.

Last edited by AZJoe; 10-13-2018 at 10:24 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Don Lemon is such a scumbag.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Let’s go ahead and point out the obvious. Who was standing around Kanye with cameras? Who has been broadcasting this story?

This is all a media created circus, and they are taking advantage of Kanye the Clown. Meanwhile, Facebook is censoring libertarians and conservatives. Bread and circuses.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Don Lemon is such a scumbag.
    No doubt about that.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Lol so true.

The left is scared AF over Kanye bringing flocks of black voters out of the plantation.

If he really does open up his Adidas factory in inner city Chicago, progressive agenda is done. They were talking about the opportunity zones in the oval. Once wealthy people see that you can help people, get a great reputation, align with Trump and/or Kanye, and save on capital gains, they will also want to invest in economically depressed regions.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Kanye West is the new Dennis Rodman.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I thought Zippy had left the building?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    The left is scared AF over Kanye bringing flocks of black voters out of the plantation.
    Off of one plantation and on to another. Freedumb!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Would Trump ticket dump Pence and tap KANYE if he thought he'd get a poll boost?

Instead of going from one plantation to another, Kayne should just be his own person. Why go to another plantation when you can just have your own?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Banned

Blog Entries
    No.

Kanye hasn't ended a war yet.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    No.

Kanye hasn't ended a war yet.
    Neither has Rodman.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Neither has Rodman.
    Neither have you. And Neither did Ron Paul, actually.

I just thought you'd get the joke. Should have known better.

The controversy and reactions continue:
    T.I. Enlists Melania Trump Lookalike Stripper In Album Promo Music Video

By Aynslee Darmon. 13 Oct 2018 4:25 PM
    T.I. - Getty Images T.I. is not happy with Kanye West’s meeting with Donald Trump on Thursday.
    The rapper, 38, slammed Ye for what he calls a “new low,” and said he’s ready to “slap the f**k out of him for it.”
    In a heated Instagram post, T.I. wrote, “This $#@! is next level, futuristic Sambo, Hopping Bob, Stephen off Django ass s**t, Ye! From what I can gather… This is the most repulsive, disgraceful and embarrassing act of desperation and auctioning off of one’s soul to gain power I’ve ever seen.”

While he’s worked with the “Famous” rapper before, T.I. promises it’ll never happen again: “At one time it was a pleasure to work alongside you… now, I’m ashamed to have ever been associated with you.”

On Saturday, T.I. released a one-minute music video clip promoting his new album Dime Trap. The contents of that promo are shocking. T.I. is depicted sitting in the oval office lighting a cigar with a match. In walks in a Melania Trump lookalike, who proceeds to strip off all her clothes and dance on the desk before being led away by the rapper.
    Dear 45,
    I ain’t Kanye. pic.twitter.com/BCS8nkbn1M

— T.I. (@Tip) October 13, 2018
    https://etcanada.com/news/375879/t-i...o-music-video/