View Poll Results: Was the USA designed to be a Democracy

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - Democracy is the foundation of Western Civilization

    3 13.64%
  • No - The USA was designed as something else

    19 86.36%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Pop Quiz - Was the United States of America designed as a Democracy?

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Very simple question. Please explain your answers.
    Is this a serious question?
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Pray for reset.




  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Is this a serious question?
    Very. Its intended to test the knowledge of our newcomers.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Very. Its intended to test the knowledge of our newcomers.
    Ah, OK.

    I'd like to think the average American was sufficiently clued to regard this as a stupid question. Alas, I cannot go there.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Pray for reset.


  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Ah, OK.

    I'd like to think the average American was sufficiently clued to regard this as a stupid question. Alas, I cannot go there.
    Personally, I know you well enough to know that you understand what THESE United States of America were designed to be. The average person seems to no longer be aware of this.

    Belief Money Violence

    No one can enforce any law they are not aware of. Thus, to keep people divided, they are kept stupid. Julius Caesar said that if you are outnumbered by your enemy (the masses) you divide and conquer. They keep us divided and arguing amongst ourselves. This pits those who understand what is happening against those that dont. Those that dont will look to the elite as their protectors and providers.

    Those misinformed people are manipulated to go after their fellow slave citizens who are not the same as them. It is intended to keep focus off of those in power. Divide and Conquer, exactly as Caesar said two thousand years ago. The infighting we have both here on the forums and in the Geopolitical Landscape is identical. People argue over meaningless things instead of looking up at the Architects of the Destruction of all.

    The Poll of such an "obvious" question was intended to test people. It is also OKAY if someone does not know the true intent of the Founding Fathers, or is as well versed as someone else in ANY subject. They also need to be aware of how they are manipulated, so they do not fall into the same trap as so many others and adhere perfectly to the Divide and Conquer strategy. The People are divided by being made to be angry at anyone who is not the same as them. Its an Emotional Attack and GROUP PSYCHOLOGY, so DONT feel bad or guilty or stupid if you dont know something, or share the same thoughts as someone else. Thats HOW people are manipulated. They try to make us all feel dumb or guilty or ashamed because it is a powerful primal emotion. Our group attacks their group, and their group attacks our group. In the meantime, we are both robbed blind, and our futures carefully crafted to a lifetime of enslavement to the Manipulators of Men. If those Manipulators of Men can persuade any person to see someone else as their enemy, then they have applied their Group Think Psychology to systematically apply the Belief part of Belief Money Violence to control the masses. These manipulations are carefully crafted so most people believe things that simply are NOT true, such as the (not these) US is (not are) a Democracy (not a Republic with Democratic characteristics).

    Make America Great Again? It MUST start with Make America Free Again, for ALL people. Free your mind by learning.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Personally, I know you well enough to know that you understand what THESE United States of America were designed to be. The average person seems to no longer be aware of this.

    Belief Money Violence

    No one can enforce any law they are not aware of. Thus, to keep people divided, they are kept stupid. Julius Caesar said that if you are outnumbered by your enemy (the masses) you divide and conquer. They keep us divided and arguing amongst ourselves. This pits those who understand what is happening against those that dont. Those that dont will look to the elite as their protectors and providers.

    Those misinformed people are manipulated to go after their fellow slave citizens who are not the same as them. It is intended to keep focus off of those in power. Divide and Conquer, exactly as Caesar said two thousand years ago. The infighting we have both here on the forums and in the Geopolitical Landscape is identical. People argue over meaningless things instead of looking up at the Architects of the Destruction of all.

    The Poll of such an "obvious" question was intended to test people. It is also OKAY if someone does not know the true intent of the Founding Fathers, or is as well versed as someone else in ANY subject. They also need to be aware of how they are manipulated, so they do not fall into the same trap as so many others and adhere perfectly to the Divide and Conquer strategy. The People are divided by being made to be angry at anyone who is not the same as them. Its an Emotional Attack and GROUP PSYCHOLOGY, so DONT feel bad or guilty or stupid if you dont know something, or share the same thoughts as someone else. Thats HOW people are manipulated. They try to make us all feel dumb or guilty or ashamed because it is a powerful primal emotion. Our group attacks their group, and their group attacks our group. In the meantime, we are both robbed blind, and our futures carefully crafted to a lifetime of enslavement to the Manipulators of Men. If those Manipulators of Men can persuade any person to see someone else as their enemy, then they have applied their Group Think Psychology to systematically apply the Belief part of Belief Money Violence to control the masses. These manipulations are carefully crafted so most people believe things that simply are NOT true, such as the (not these) US is (not are) a Democracy (not a Republic with Democratic characteristics).

    Make America Great Again? It MUST start with Make America Free Again, for ALL people. Free your mind by learning.
    Free. Aye captain.

    This makes a thought come to mind... so run for the hills while you can. You've been warned.

    "Core America" - a movement intended to identify those principles upon which a vast and overwhelming majority of Americans agree, and then to get them to live by their professed beliefs.

    There's your avenue around "divide and conquer".

    Establish and recruit. When the basics are clearly identified, rather than being shrouded in the fog of ill-structured sentences whose semantics remain unclear and open to "interpretation", they are expressed rigorously such that the definitions are clear, complete, and demonstrably correct.

    The basis for this already exists. It would be made perhaps more accessible in a language the average man will have no trouble following without running errant.

    I can even see differing versions of these expressions, each designed to address the understanding and world views of those from different viewpoints. The language of the free man is typically at wide variance with that of your typical dress-wearing antifa rioter. Therefore, approaching the latter with the language of the former is going to result in closed minds, and therefore closed ears.

    Hey, everything else has failed. What's to lose in trying this?
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Pray for reset.


  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It was sabotaged from the very beginning, Franklin was one of the saboteurs, he thought it was funny to add "if you can keep it".
    Who was not a saboteur? The battle cry of the revolution was "no taxation without representation" and when it was all over George Washington sent in the military to collect taxes from whiskey farmers who didn't want to pay taxes for a frontier army to fight the Indians when they didn't ask for that to happen.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Who was not a saboteur? The battle cry of the revolution was "no taxation without representation" and when it was all over George Washington sent in the military to collect taxes from whiskey farmers who didn't want to pay taxes for a frontier army to fight the Indians when they didn't ask for that to happen.
    The Anti-Federalists were not saboteurs.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-27-2013, 07:05 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 03:01 PM
  3. Is the United States presently a democracy or a republic?
    By Spider-Man in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 12:33 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 07:27 PM
  5. Gore Vidal: United States was NEVER a Democracy
    By FrankRep in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 11:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •