Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Haley Resigns!!!

First thing I thought when I saw this is they will replace him with a Tom Cotton, they mentioned this on the Liberty report too. My signature is ready for the disappointment, I sure hope to be wrong.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    President Trump addresses reports that his daughter Ivanka is being considered to succeed Nikki Haley as ambassador to the United Nations.
    That's just fake news they tried to bait him into saying he wanted Ivanka by asking if she would be good at the job. Trump is just going to be picking Tom Cotton, and its not for the reason why you think I am going to say it is. Well, he is a total neocon, but not because of this reason. Trumps favorite thing to do to his political enemies is ruin their careers, and in order to ruin Tom Cotton's political career he has to put him on his cabinet and set him up for political failure. So its 4d chess, just like you thought I was going to say it was. The left is even going to claim that Tom Cotton raped them in 1994.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The left is even going to claim that Tom Cotton raped them in 1994.
    He probably did tho.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Don't freak out, its all part of the SCRIPT! TPTB had set this in motion before Trump was predictably elected and @devil21 saw this coming eons away.
    You're starting to sound a bit obsessed. I must have struck a nerve. Predictable, however.

First thing I thought when I saw this is they will replace him with a Tom Cotton, they mentioned this on the Liberty report too. My signature is ready for the disappointment, I sure hope to be wrong.
    Look deeper into Cotton's background. Another Israel intel officer type.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-10-2018 at 09:29 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

That's just fake news they tried to bait him into saying he wanted Ivanka by asking if she would be good at the job. Trump is just going to be picking Tom Cotton, and its not for the reason why you think I am going to say it is. Well, he is a total neocon, but not because of this reason. Trumps favorite thing to do to his political enemies is ruin their careers, and in order to ruin Tom Cotton's political career he has to put him on his cabinet and set him up for political failure. So its 4d chess, just like you thought I was going to say it was.
    Oh ok, interesting point. I can't believe I fell for fakenews again.

Haley was about to go under ethics investigation so very likely she was trying to get ahead of the investigation by stepping down. She has higher aspirations and is probably a proxy for the Bush family.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Oh ok, interesting point. I can't believe I fell for fakenews again.
    Plus the left will say Trump has to pick a woman anyways, otherwise it will mean he hates women and that's the real reason why she resigned. The left will say that he has to pick a woman and then basically anyone who doesn't support Tom Cotton is a leftist and should just get out.

https://twitter.com/dennisrodman/sta...54670364205061

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I would rather see us pull out of the UN first.
    This makes it sound as though the US is the one doing the $#@!ing.......

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    No, she's the daughter of immigrants.

Not a real American.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheTexan again."

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Don Orange and his reliance on Kushner in play...........

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Dina Powell

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by milgram View Post
    https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/status/1050465154700333056

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...house-bill/193
    He should have included @RepEdRoyce and @HouseForeign in his tweet. Who is he kidding?

The bill has only 9 cosponsors and it seem stuck in House Committee on Foreign Affairs since since its introduction on 01/03/2017.

The committee is made up of 25 GOP and 20 DNC members plus GOP Chairman and a DNC ranking member. No committee members among the bill cosponsors. Time to hit Rep. Royce with calls - https://royce.house.gov/ ?

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Almost two months later and still no replacement.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/30/polit...ent/index.html

Trump struggles to replace Nikki Haley at the United Nations

Almost two months after President Donald Trump said he would quickly name a replacement for Nikki Haley, he is still struggling to pick his next ambassador to the United Nations.

At first, former deputy national security adviser to the President Dina Powell was under consideration, then took herself out of contention. Then a long list of candidates were floated including Kay Bailey Hutchison, the ambassador to NATO; Nancy Brinker, founder of the Susan G. Komen organization; Richard Grenell, the ambassador to Germany; and John James, who recently lost a Michigan Senate race to Democrat Debbie Stabenow.

But in late October Trump seemed to have found his favorite and told aides he wanted State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert, a former Fox News host. Trump went public and said Nauert was "excellent," noting she's "been a supporter for a long time. And she's really excellent."

But after CNN and multiple other outlets reported that Trump was telling others Nauert was his top choice, her critics launched an intense lobbying effort to squash Nauert's candidacy. A source with knowledge of the process, said top advisers pushed back and asked the President to delay an announcement and consider other candidates because they were concerned that Nauert did not have enough foreign policy experience. They argued that her precipitous rise since arriving at the State Department in 2017 would set the stage for a tough Senate confirmation hearing, where Democrats would likely grill Nauert on her qualifications.

For the last month, advisers have floated other candidates, but so far none of them seem to have impressed Trump and several officials say he has remained high on Nauert. They say her lack of experience matters less to the President, an avid fan of Fox News, than her loyalty to the White House. The fact that she's a woman and could be a polished proxy on television appeals to Trump, according to sources familiar with his thinking.

Sources say Nauert also has strong backing from the President's daughter, Ivanka Trump, and his son-in-law Jared Kushner.

If Trump goes ahead and taps Nauert for the job, the nomination would cap a precipitous rise in diplomacy in less than two years.

Early in her career, Nauert worked as a health insurance consultant, according to the State Department, which says she studied at Mount Vernon Seminary and College, a private women's college in Washington DC, and Columbia University's journalism school.

Nauert then spent more than 20 years in journalism, largely at Fox News, where she led breaking news coverage for "Fox & Friends," with a brief stint as a general assignment reporter at ABC. She left Fox to join the Trump administration.

Despite Nauert's TV savvy, current and former colleagues wonder if she will be prepared or equipped to navigate the gritty behind the scenes work of UN negotiations.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Almost two months later and still no replacement.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/30/polit...ent/index.html
    That's GOOD.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Nikki Haley, the dark haired clone of Samantha Power (the red haired clone of Susan Rice), is to be replace by Heather Nauert, the blond clone of Nikki Haley.

for those who lamented the loss of a virulent psychopathic war whore as UN ambassador … you’re getting another one just like her. According to multiple sources, Trump has confirmed early rumors and selected State Department Spokeswoman and former Fox News pundit Heather Nauert as Haley’s replacement. …

all the job requires is a willingness to sell one’s soul for the promotion of US war agendas, and to occasionally help kick Palestinian human rights further into the gutter than they already are. No experience is required for this, and these are things we already know Nauert could do in her sleep.

As State Department Spokeswoman, Nauert ... speaks about Syria as though it is the property of the United States, routinely warning the Syrian government not to re-take its own land from the western-backed terrorist factions … She regularly promotes the unrest in Iran that the Trump administration has been deliberately attempting to foment with starvation sanctions and CIA covert ops, and helps sell the absolute lie that Iran is “the leading state sponsor of terrorism”. She promotes anti-Venezuela narratives, anti-Russia narratives, anti-North Korea narratives, anti-Houthi narratives, and anti-Palestinian narratives. … her talking points have consistently mirrored Haley’s.

Nauert is perfectly qualified for the job of UN Ambassador, because all that job requires is being a sociopathic war pig. She’s already been doing that. …

Trump’s ostensible opposition has been almost entirely worthless: they don’t focus on any of the evil foreign policy decisions that this administration is actually advancing, because they don’t actually oppose those decisions. They aren’t concerned that Nauert will promote senseless, psychotic acts of military mass murder, they are concerned that she lacks the necessary qualifications to promote it skillfully and professionally. … Trump’s self-proclaimed “resistance” is perfectly comfortable with the blood-spattered face
    Last edited by AZJoe; 12-06-2018 at 10:04 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Nikki Haley, the dark haired clone of Samantha Power, is to be replace by Heather Nauert, the blond clone of Nikki Haley.
    Source?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Source?
    Click on the links.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Click on the links.
    Thanks.

I looked, more anonymous sources.

I'll believe it when it happens.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Big shoes to fill in for her replacement, have to salute MAGA's foresight and exceptional judgment to pick Haley. Hardcore conservatives didn't like her but she brought so much to the table besides diversity in MAGA cabinet and stood up for our closest allies in their hour of need. She'll be missed by America First movement and probably by Syrian civilians too.

Related

‘Ambitious as Lucifer’: GOP conservative base rockstar Steve Bannon takes dig at Nikki Haley

Wow, just when I think the Trump admin can't get any worse, they always surprise.

One of the fake blond Fox News mouthpieces as UN Ambassador, who is married to a billionaire Goldman banker? They don't even care about trying to look like they're draining the swamp anymore. And a CIA agent as new AG, also. Nice.

Great. Another neocon swamp monster.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...aws-nomination

Trump's UN ambassador pick, Heather Nauert, withdraws from consideration

The state department says Donald Trump’s nominee for US ambassador to the United Nations, Heather Nauert, has withdrawn.

The department released a statement on Saturday evening Washington time saying Nauert had withdrawn and another nominee would be announced “soon”.

Nauert said she was grateful to Trump and the secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, for “the trust they have placed in me for considering me for the position of US ambassador”.

“However, the past two months have been gruelling for my family and therefore it is in the best interest of my family that I withdraw my name from consideration,” Nauert said.

Trump appointed Nauert to the role in December. She had been working as a spokeswoman in the state department and is a former Fox News anchor.

Trump called her “very talented, very smart, very quick” and said he thought she would be “respected by all.” In the wake of November elections that strengthened Republican control of the Senate, her confirmation appeared likely, if not easy. Yet Trump never put Nauert’s name forward with the Senate and no confirmation hearing was scheduled.

With no policymaking or negotiating experience, and after 20 months as a spokeswoman for the state department, Nauert would have taken her seat on the UN security council alongside counterparts with decades of experience.

During Nauert’s tenure at the state department, press briefings went from being daily events to being held once or twice weekly. Nauert was mostly a polished and unflappable defender of administration policy, smoothing over frequent rifts between Trump’s first secretary of state, Rex Tillerson, and the White House.

But her inexperience sometimes shone through: in June she cited the D-day landings as evidence of the longstanding relationship between Washington and Berlin.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Thanks.

I looked, more anonymous sources.

I'll believe it when it happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Yet Trump never put Nauert’s name forward with the Senate and no confirmation hearing was scheduled.
    Maybe he is just going to leave the position vacant.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123