Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Haley Resigns!!!

First thing I thought when I saw this is they will replace him with a Tom Cotton, they mentioned this on the Liberty report too. My signature is ready for the disappointment, I sure hope to be wrong.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    President Trump addresses reports that his daughter Ivanka is being considered to succeed Nikki Haley as ambassador to the United Nations.
    That's just fake news they tried to bait him into saying he wanted Ivanka by asking if she would be good at the job. Trump is just going to be picking Tom Cotton, and its not for the reason why you think I am going to say it is. Well, he is a total neocon, but not because of this reason. Trumps favorite thing to do to his political enemies is ruin their careers, and in order to ruin Tom Cotton's political career he has to put him on his cabinet and set him up for political failure. So its 4d chess, just like you thought I was going to say it was. The left is even going to claim that Tom Cotton raped them in 1994.
    Last edited by nikcers; 10-09-2018 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The left is even going to claim that Tom Cotton raped them in 1994.
    He probably did tho.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Don't freak out, its all part of the SCRIPT! TPTB had set this in motion before Trump was predictably elected and @devil21 saw this coming eons away.
    You're starting to sound a bit obsessed. I must have struck a nerve. Predictable, however.

First thing I thought when I saw this is they will replace him with a Tom Cotton, they mentioned this on the Liberty report too. My signature is ready for the disappointment, I sure hope to be wrong.
    Look deeper into Cotton's background. Another Israel intel officer type.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-10-2018 at 09:29 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

That's just fake news they tried to bait him into saying he wanted Ivanka by asking if she would be good at the job. Trump is just going to be picking Tom Cotton, and its not for the reason why you think I am going to say it is. Well, he is a total neocon, but not because of this reason. Trumps favorite thing to do to his political enemies is ruin their careers, and in order to ruin Tom Cotton's political career he has to put him on his cabinet and set him up for political failure. So its 4d chess, just like you thought I was going to say it was.
    Oh ok, interesting point. I can't believe I fell for fakenews again.

Haley was about to go under ethics investigation so very likely she was trying to get ahead of the investigation by stepping down. She has higher aspirations and is probably a proxy for the Bush family.
    PLEASE DONATE to Cindy Lake for Clark County, Nevada, Commissioner
    - Good Name recognition, ran in 2014 and only lost by 1% to a million dollar campaign
    - Has active support of the county GOP
    - Opponent, Jim Gibson, is vulnerable and has a history losing due to the same scandal
    - 2018 GOP primary result was 72%
    - For liberty in Vegas

>>>CLICK>>> to learn more about this epic liberty candidate https://cindylake.net/donate

How to plug a TWEET in post [ TWEET] [/TWEET ]

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Oh ok, interesting point. I can't believe I fell for fakenews again.
    Plus the left will say Trump has to pick a woman anyways, otherwise it will mean he hates women and that's the real reason why she resigned. The left will say that he has to pick a woman and then basically anyone who doesn't support Tom Cotton is a leftist and should just get out.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I would rather see us pull out of the UN first.
    This makes it sound as though the US is the one doing the $#@!ing.......

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    No, she's the daughter of immigrants.

Not a real American.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheTexan again."

Don Orange and his reliance on Kushner in play...........

“Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster

Dina Powell
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

Quote Originally Posted by milgram View Post
    https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/status/1050465154700333056

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...house-bill/193
    He should have included @RepEdRoyce and @HouseForeign in his tweet. Who is he kidding?

The bill has only 9 cosponsors and it seem stuck in House Committee on Foreign Affairs since since its introduction on 01/03/2017.

The committee is made up of 25 GOP and 20 DNC members plus GOP Chairman and a DNC ranking member. No committee members among the bill cosponsors. Time to hit Rep. Royce with calls - https://royce.house.gov/ ?

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123