Thread: Urge your representatives to Get US Out! of NAFTA & USMCA

Urge your representatives to Get US Out! of NAFTA & USMCA

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    U.S. President Donald Trump said on Saturday he will give formal notice to the U.S. Congress in the near future to terminate the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), giving six months for lawmakers to approve a new trade deal signed on Friday."I will be formally terminating NAFTA shortly," Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One on his way home from Argentina.
    "Just so you understand, when I do that - if for any reason we're unable to make a deal because of Congress then Congress will have a choice" of the new deal or returning to trade rules from before 1994 when NAFTA took effect, he said.
    Trump said the trade rules before NAFTA "work very well."

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-not...--finance.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Seems like would be waste of time as GOP Reps have little influence with MAGA as many GOP activists learnt on issues of gun control and DACA.
    MAGA gives much more weitage to opionions of his senior advisors Kushner (who helped Mexico save NAFTA) and Ivanaka ( who convinced him to bomb Syria). Why not lobby them as many smart businesses/foreign countries (Apple, Israel, UAE, Saudis, Mexico, India, Prosecutor who made a deal with Hedge Fund manager Jeffrey Epstein to name a few) lobbies have been doing successfully instead of wasting time on Reps with little influence?

PS: MAGA's lawyer/fixer of two decades Michael Cohen is no longer a useful contact to get things done as AT&T and some Swiss business learnt the hard way recently.

Mexico's President gives Jared Kushner their nation’s greatest award for saving NAFTA (renamed USMCA)

The Order of the Aztec Eagle, issued by Mexico to foreigners who make a significant contribution to the country

November 30, 2018

Kushner was inducted into the Order of the Aztec Eagle. It’s an honour reserved for foreigners who make a significant contribution to Mexico’s wellbeing. In this case, it was for a trade agreement.

The USMCA agreement — which replaces the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) dumped by President Trump — is expected to be signed at the G20 meeting of world leaders in Argentina.
    He was a “grand ally of Mexico”, President Peña Nieto declared at the announcement, which elevates Kushner to the same league as Bill Gates, Queen Elizabeth II, Walt Disney and Nelson Mandela.

Kushner deserved recognition for “his significant contributions in achieving the renegotiation … avoiding a unilateral departure by the US from the treaty”.

Trump, Trudeau, Peña Nieto sign USMCA trade deal as G-20 kicks off

President Donald Trump, Mexico's President Enrique Pena Nieto, left, and Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau attend the USMCA signing ceremony before the G-20 summit in Buenos Aires on Friday. Andres Stapf / Reuters
    Nov. 30, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Seems like would be waste of time as GOP Reps have little influence with MAGA as many GOP activists learnt on issues of gun control and DACA.
    MAGA gives much more weitage to opionions of his senior advisors Kushner (who helped Mexico save NAFTA) and Ivanaka ( who convinced him to bomb Syria). Why not lobby them as many smart businesses/foreign countries (Apple, Israel, UAE, Saudis, Mexico, India, Prosecutor who made a deal with Hedge Fund manager Jeffrey Epstein to name a few) lobbies have been doing successfully instead of wasting time on Reps with little influence?

PS: MAGA's lawyer/fixer of two decades Michael Cohen is no longer a useful contact to get things done as AT&T and some Swiss business learnt the hard way recently.

Mexico's President gives Jared Kushner their nation’s greatest award for saving NAFTA (renamed USMCA)

The Order of the Aztec Eagle, issued by Mexico to foreigners who make a significant contribution to the country

November 30, 2018

Kushner was inducted into the Order of the Aztec Eagle. It’s an honour reserved for foreigners who make a significant contribution to Mexico’s wellbeing. In this case, it was for a trade agreement.

The USMCA agreement — which replaces the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) dumped by President Trump — is expected to be signed at the G20 meeting of world leaders in Argentina.
    He was a “grand ally of Mexico”, President Peña Nieto declared at the announcement, which elevates Kushner to the same league as Bill Gates, Queen Elizabeth II, Walt Disney and Nelson Mandela.

Kushner deserved recognition for “his significant contributions in achieving the renegotiation … avoiding a unilateral departure by the US from the treaty”.

Trump, Trudeau, Peña Nieto sign USMCA trade deal as G-20 kicks off

President Donald Trump, Mexico's President Enrique Pena Nieto, left, and Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau attend the USMCA signing ceremony before the G-20 summit in Buenos Aires on Friday. Andres Stapf / Reuters
    Nov. 30, 2018
    Since the mods have failed to heed my request to remove your post from this activism thread I will respond to it.

How dare you pollute an activism thread with this kind of defeatism?

Post your garbage all you want in the US politics forum but keep it out of activism threads.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL pay to play.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Since the mods have failed to heed my request to remove your post from this activism thread I will respond to it.

How dare you pollute an activism thread with this kind of defeatism?

Post your garbage all you want in the US politics forum but keep it out of activism threads.
    HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol
    No way! LOL!!!
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Lol in the $#@!ing grasssroots!!!

Kinda makes me wonder what ss walked away from... oh... he didn't walk away from ANYTHING.

Bush W voter 2 times here. No more lesser of two evils, no more Stockholm syndrome. The fear is pathetic.
    Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.