Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Dems couldn't take Kavanaugh down. Was it all scripted?

The Dems couldn't take Kavanaugh down. Was it all scripted?

The Dems attack on Kavanaugh was totally unfocused. The addition of Dr. Ford at the very last moment was totally unnecessary and it actually hurt their case. There were so many other angles they could exploit but didn't. Lindsey 2.0. Are they simply incompetent or is there something else at play here? Is Trump holding Dianne by the proverbial balls?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It was their only hope of stopping him and it backfired spectacularly.

They don't want to attack him on his actual faults, that would remind the public of their rights.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

it was a swerve from the beginning, BUKKAKI THEATER
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

It was most definitely scripted, but probably not in the way you think. TPTB come up with fault lines to expose for fundraising and then it's up to the individual players to fill in the script. Similar to the way the write "The Office".

But the timing of the "controversy" was planned and the fundraising theme was selected. Now, with their coffers flush with donations, it'll be up to the "opposing" sides to determine how they'll divvy up the power in November.

It's kinda silly to get caught up in the plot of the story when the plot of the producers is much more interesting. The story line is meant to keep you distracted, divided, and donating - the real story is their game to control and expand the ring of power.
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 10-08-2018 at 11:08 AM.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Sex sells. It was a huge fundraiser. It was also a distraction.

Additionally, many Dems believe that this is what their voters want them to do, and elections are coming up.

And finally, a couple of years before 2016 elections, the media and Democrats were laying the groundwork for the Hillary campaign by pushing the battle of sexes. It was blatant for anyone paying attention. They have just extended what they feel is a successful strategy, although they have taking it to ludicrous levels.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It is a real fight and the dems nearly won this round, remember this tactic/stunt worked against Roy Moore and it was almost 50/50 chance that it would have worked this time around, so lets not pretend like this strategy was doomed from the get go.

Also, this is a tussle for power, the left wing and right wing are competition factions working for the deep state and even though they are working for the same entity, each side wants to be in the driving seat and this fight for control is what we are watching.

In Spring 2012 I predicted this would happen.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    In Spring 2012 I predicted this would happen.
    You were late. This is from 2007:

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    This isn't a complicated conspiracy. It is simply incompetent Democrats failing yet again. They are firmly in the minority in the Senate, House and White House. They hold no real power and their hissy fits are only making things worse.

Democrats are the opposite of that Law of Positive Attraction thing. Democrats = Law of Negative Repulsion.

What was scripted was the liberals efforts to stop Trump's nominee. Their failure was predictable from the start. Democrats don't have any truth on their side, just dirty political tricks that well worn out.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Libs trying to scratch and break down the door during confirmation:

https://www.facebook.com/manstuffori...8357492578893/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Drama queens posing. So much phoniness.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Christine Blasey Ford's congresswoman: Ford "should be given the respect she deserves"

Rep. Anna Eshoo, D-California, was the first elected official to hear Christine Blasey Ford's accusations, and she tells John Dickerson why she believed Ford’s story.

The leaking of what Ms.Ford said accelerated a timetable into a zoo.

I still can't believe so many on here are so easily fooled.

This isn't Democrats vs. Republicans. It is Republicans and Democrats vs. You. And it worked perfectly.

While the Democrats and Republicans were all playing their part in manipulating the public through sensationalist media and the public's knee jerk political tribalism, the public -including most everyone on here- was falling for it hook, line, and sinker. Instead of talking about meaningful subjects, such as the fact that Kavanaugh is all for indefinite detention, government spying, the destruction of the Fourth and Fifth Amendments, as well as government torture, all the rubes were talking about a meaningless case that was ultimately going no where to begin with because the majority Republicans were never NOT going to vote for him and even if he is guilty the crimes happened so long ago there is no way to prove them.

You were like a bunch of old women so caught up in arguing over your soap opera that you totally missed the nurse rummaging through your purse for your wallet.

And neither party lost in this.

Both get to use this as an issue to wind their party members up into a frenzy of support for terrible candidates that no one would otherwise accept except for the fact that the Enemy (TM) might win! The horror!!!!!!!!!

And an anti-Constitution Progressive that favors the all powerful nation security Deep State got a position that will allow it to maintain power for decades to come.

The only losers were the people. And they didn't even notice because they were too busy watching the political theater and yelling into the screen.
    Last edited by PierzStyx; 10-09-2018 at 11:18 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Arrow Neocon unisex revival of 2014 - The Alliance for a Strong America

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And finally, a couple of years before 2016 elections, the media and Democrats were laying the groundwork for the Hillary campaign by pushing the battle of sexes. It was blatant for anyone paying attention. They have just extended what they feel is a successful strategy, although they have taking it to ludicrous levels.
    The wildly popular unisex neocon revival of 2014, resulting in President Donald Trump. Recycled bushbots are trendy now, MAGA.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    I still can't believe so many on here are so easily fooled.

This isn't Democrats vs. Republicans. It is Republicans and Democrats vs. You. And it worked perfectly.

While the Democrats and Republicans were all playing their part in manipulating the public through sensationalist media and manipulating the public's knee jerk political tribalism the public -including most everyone on here- was falling for it hook, line, and sinker. Instead of talking about meaningful subjects, such as the fact that Kavanaugh is all for indefinite detention, government spying, the destruction of the Fourth and Fifth Amendments, as well as government torture, all the rubes were talking about a meaningless case that was ultimately going no where to begin with because the majority Republicans were never NOT going to vote for him and even if he is guilty the crimes happened so long ago there is no way to prove them.

You were like a bunch of old women so caught up in arguing over your soap opera that you totally missed the nurse rummaging through your purse for your wallet.

And neither party lost in this.

Both get to use this as an issue to wind their party members up into a frenzy of support for terrible candidates that no one would otherwise accept except for the fact that the Enemy (TM) might win! The horror!!!!!!!!!

And an anti-Constitution Progressive that favors the all powerful nation security Deep State got a position that will allow it to maintain power for decades to come.

The only losers were the people. And they didn't even notice because they were too busy watching the political theater and yelling into the screen.
    We all know about Kavanaugh's real problems and they have been mentioned many times but the Demoncrats wanted to destroy the presumption of innocence and get a Justice who would be even worse.

They lost.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

They lost.
    That remains to be seen. They certainly made a lot of money off it. The media was certainly a winner, too. Of course, your job here is to make sure people stay caught up in the show.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    She looks like Leonard/Gomer Pile from Full Metal Jacket before he put a round through his head.

Also, anyone who has been in a demonstration and shouted ANY slogan with, "Hey hey, ho ho," instantly loses my respect.

Considering they never brought up how bad Kavanaugh was on the 4th amendment, I'd say it was scripted.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Considering they never brought up how bad Kavanaugh was on the 4th amendment, I'd say it was scripted.
    I'd say that they don't want to defend the 4thA or even remind people that it exists.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'd say that they don't want to defend the 4thA or even remind people that it exists.
    True... Then everyone would have to speak in long paragraphs and sound like academia,
    instead of doing short soundbytes that circulate as Facebook memes or nightly news clips.

We all know about Kavanaugh's real problems and they have been mentioned many times but the Demoncrats wanted to destroy the presumption of innocence and get a Justice who would be even worse.

They lost.
    See what I mean? You people can't even see past the stage show.

And they didn't lose. They got a ton of money, won a bunch of goodwill from their lethargic base, and won support among the masses. Plus a big government Progressive got put on the bench. The Democrats won big time. But you can't see it because you still think in terms of Democrats vs. Republicans as if that mattered. The Oligarchy won, son.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    That remains to be seen. They certainly made a lot of money off it. The media was certainly a winner, too. Of course, your job here is to make sure people stay caught up in the show.
    You know, certain among us always accused others of being paid liberal trolls. But if you think about that, it makes little sense. Surely the Democratic Party and its supporters understand that there is little to no goodwill for them here and that trying to generate it would be just throwing money into the void.

On the other hand, paid Republican trolls makes a lot of sense. Too many still fall for the classic "Republicans vs. Democrats, Small Government vs. Big Government" trick. Most have been trained form youth to automatically idolize the flag and worship the nation (nationalism). So placing trolls among us to try and stir those irrational feelings up among us so that we support the Republicans for any reason, or think they're better in any way, seems like it would be money well spent. It is how you manipulate so-called libertarians, minarchists, and voluntaryists into supporting the Deep State agenda of the Republican Party. Its all about false choices and the illusion of dichotomy.

You know, certain among us always accused others of being paid liberal trolls. But if you think about that, it makes little sense. Surely the Democratic Party and its supporters understand that there is little to no goodwill for them here and that trying to generate it would be just throwing money into the void.

On the other hand, paid Republican trolls makes a lot of sense. Too many still fall for the classic "Republicans vs. Democrats, Small Government vs. Big Government" trick. Most have been trained form youth to automatically idolize the flag and worship the nation (nationalism). So placing trolls among us to try and stir those irrational feelings up among us so that we support the Republicans for any reason, or think they're better in any way, seems like it would be money well spent. It is how you manipulate so-called libertarians, minarchists, and voluntaryists into supporting the Deep State agenda of the Republican Party. Its all about false choices and the illusion of dichotomy.
    Embrace the MAGA all of your cares will blow away like dust in the wind.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Demoncrats like you know that we are the greatest threat they will ever face if we succeed at taking over the Republican party, that is why you and your ilk try to convince us to give up and do nothing and to take asinine positions like allowing 13 year old mexican illegal to vote in our elections.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Demoncrats like you know that we are the greatest threat they will ever face if we succeed at taking over the Republican party, that is why you and your ilk try to convince us to give up and do nothing and to take asinine positions like allowing 13 year old mexican illegal to vote in our elections.
    Why doesn't anybody want to be an impotent moron anymore?

Quiet stooge. People other than paid trolls are talking.

(BTW: I love that I mention paid trolls and you're teh first one to pipe up to defend himself. First you try and sell a travesty like Kavanaugh as a good judge and not you automatically assume someone is talking about you when when they start talking about paid trolls working for the Republicans. You just keep giving yourself away.)
    Last edited by PierzStyx; 10-09-2018 at 10:17 PM.

Quiet stooge. People other than paid trolls are talking.
    Talking to yourself?

(BTW: I love that I mention paid trolls and you're teh first one to pipe up to defend himself. First you try and sell a travesty like Kavanaugh as a good judge and not you automatically assume someone is talking about you when when they start talking about paid trolls working for the Republicans. You just keep giving yourself away.)
    I never tried to claim Kavanaugh was a good judge and I didn't defend myself because that isn't necessary, I exposed you as the Demoncrat crypto-communist that you are.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast