View Poll Results: Can the Democrats flip the House?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Democrats gain 15 to 30 seats

3 20.00%
  • No House flip on a 5 to 15 (D)seat gain

3 20.00%
  • The GOP gains or looses 1 to 5 seats, NO flip!!! No Impeachment Trial!!!

11 73.33%
  • GOP 10 to 20 seat loss = an impeachment

0 0%
  • GOP looses 20 to 25 seats, DJT is to face a Senate Trial

2 13.33%
  • GOP loss of 25+ seats, 3 impeachments (Trump, Kavanaugh, Pence)

2 13.33%
  • GOP loss of 15 to 20 Senators, Trump impeached and CONVICTED!!!

2 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: November Bi-Election --- How many HOUSE seats do the Democrats gain?

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Here's a clue. There's at least 45 intel officers running almost exclusively as Democrats in various House races for a reason.

"Predicting" the future is a combination of knowledge of the agenda and methods used and paying attention to the information that the media mostly ignores. Think like a military strategist, not a voter. Stop being so emotionally invested in the outcome. It's that emotional investment that turns off your critical, analytical thinking ability.
    Nono, I'm sorry but you're not thinking like a military strategist. Waiting for outcomes to happen and then saying, "oh I told you so" does not make you a critical thinker. Saying Ginsberg will retire does not make you a critical thinker. You said Rand would win and squash the conservative movement, that didn't happen.

Making shotgun guesses at what could happen in the future and then bragging about being right and credit your military strategery thinking because one of your predictions came true, does not make you special. More than likely it makes you delusional.

You throw one knife at a target and your chances of hitting it are low. Throw 20 and your chances are much higher.

Sorry, you're not operating at a higher intellectual level than anybody else here on RPF who have spent the last decade obsessing over the shadow government.
    Last edited by eleganz; 10-09-2018 at 04:20 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    devil
    the name is fitting
    Now outting himself as a true prophet.
    Sure you are, dude.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    It's not there because they already had a bloodbath in 2014 that held intact through 2016. Current numbers are post-bloodbath levels.
    True. So you would expect at least a slowing in the bleeding.

Not even.

The censorship has backfired greatly.

Trump knew it was coming the whole time.
    So he planned for it. With the military, and without the CIA
    (except of course the loyalist operatives)

Kanye is more hated than loved by one demographic, and more loved than hated by another.
    This is one of those shadow demographics. Trump understands his popularity with these groups was always low, but one was significantly lower than the other.
    So, love, hate... how do they compliment each other?
    The answer is before this.

Anna Kerenina, Tolstoy

Super-quick Synopsis:

Levin (protagonist) writes novels on "The Serbian question", some great question... if you were aristocrat Russian, ....in the mid to late 19th century.
    One of the many points of Tolstoy's book, is how quickly Levin loses desire for everything, including his obsession with Russian geopolitics, when he meets Kitty, who he later marries. A few years later, after the honeymoon wore off, he found himself again, pondering great 19th century Russian geopolitical questions... ...until personal life again interrupts.

Trump is going for the hearts. He doesn't care about the minds.
    And it is because he is all heart.

My current predictions aren't accommodated in this poll; the conventional wisdom is not taking the Kavanaugh factor into full account, probably because nothing of the like has been seen in modern US politics.

MN-8 just printed a +20R change between one month ago and today. TN Senate went from +6D to +14R before the latest Veritas scandal. WV Sen a D+8 lead evaporated even with Manchin voting to confirm. AZ Sen printed this week a +6R after printing +3D for months, and a major scandal just hit the Dem in the past few days. Shalala (a senior D party official) now in a dead heat in a +20 Clinton district.

The Washington Post printed the Blasey Ford article on 9/16 and it looks like that was the high water mark for Democratic chances, going downhill NOT when she was exposed weeks later but pretty much immediately, as in over next few days. So by and large people knew it was a hoax before she testified and were not fooled.

Ever since then: blowback. Shifts of +10R to +20R between early Sep and early Oct are popping up all over the place.

This is going to be a bloodbath for the Dems and I don't seem them holding onto their existing count under these conditions. They will lose more.

Banned

Blog Entries
    The blind spot of these buffoons, many of which are posters here, is they believe people in the alt media are "leaders". They think Trump is "brainwashing" people.

They do not understand, the people are flocking to their preferred choice of news.
    A biological need of some people, to keep up on politics. Nicotine.
    It is not because they want to be told how to think, it is because they want to be told what they already think.

They think they can shut down accounts like they are tv stations.
    As if the internet is another mono-directional medium.
    Information supply and demand. The more it is restricted, the more precious it becomes.

As if Trump is just
    covfefe.

If I do not tally my own votes, this poll is not really
    that much different than the previous one that closed.
    Slightly more of us do think the GOP won't loose too many
    seats in Congress, slightly less of us expect some form
    of a Blue Wave to hit. It's 10 to 7 or 10 to 8, roughly.

I hedged my bets. I still think there is to be a Blue Wave
    but 10 people expect no flip in the House at all. Seven of
    us are more open to the idea nothing is in the bag at all.

Donald Trump is Finished | Super Deluxe Super Cuts

Poll says no flip
    Do something Danke

My prediction today 10/19/18 is Dems pick up 21 house seats. GOP maintain house.

RCP's current dem advantage is +26 seats today but a lot of races don't have polls recently done so I would say if the election happened today, Dems would pick up less than 15 seats.

If Dems win, I predict a lot of impeachment chatter but no actual impeachment.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12