Thread: UFC 229 tonite

loveshiscountry

UFC 229 tonite

UFC 229

Nurmagomedov vs McGregor - Khabib needs to take it to the ground to have a chance
    Ferguson vs Pettis - Ferguson is a better striker and has a 4" reach advantage
    Saint Preux vs Reyes - Reyes is 9-0 with 8 ending in the first round. Saint Preux has the experience and has fought much better fighters
    Lewis vs Volkov - Lewis has the punching power Volkov is a better striker and is better at takedowns

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

+rep @ OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

loveshiscountry

Lewis was getting beat and threw a hammer to win
    Reyes looked awesome in his win.
    Ferguson gets the TKO. Nice win after a quick recovery from knee surgery.

The layoff hurt McGregor imo. Nurmagomedov fights a great fight and wins. Then he and his crew ruin the entire night with their actions. Nurmagomedov needs to be stripped of his title and banned for 6 months with no title fights for a year at a minimum. The fight ended and thats when the show stops.
    Last edited by loveshiscountry; 10-06-2018 at 11:22 PM.

What will the UFC do about the after-fight fight.
    If the UFC punishes Nurmagomedov for going after McGregor teammate it will sure look like total unfair favoritism.
    UFC did not punish McGregor for him and his teams attack on Nurmagomedov bus six months ago.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    What will the UFC do about the after-fight fight.
    If the UFC punishes Nurmagomedov for going after McGregor teammate it will sure look like total unfair favoritism.
    UFC did not punish McGregor for him and his teams attack on Nurmagomedov bus six months ago.

Also this

Khabid defeated Dana White's golden boy, I don't see any way he avoid getting fined and suspended. This win is a financial and personal hit to the UFC. Good fight but he could have had it all, respect, adulation, money etc had he just composed himself after the fight.

Any chance they rematch? the man is a beast, he has the wrestling, cardio for day and just enough striking to knock you down.

An abbreviated highlight of the fight
    Enjoy

Last edited by AZJoe; 10-13-2018 at 04:40 PM.

Conor tweets "We won the battle" , gets corrected by fans

Last edited by AZJoe; 10-13-2018 at 05:01 PM.

loveshiscountry

Bellator 208 tonite

Fedor Emelianenko vs. Chael Sonnen
    Fedor may be the GOAT but he's on the downside

Cheick Kongo vs. Timothy Johnson should be a good one too

Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    Bellator 208 tonite

Fedor Emelianenko vs. Chael Sonnen
    Fedor may be the GOAT but he's on the downside

Cheick Kongo vs. Timothy Johnson should be a good one too
    Cool, I've never followed Bellator, but love Feodor. Post toobz when they're up, plz.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    loveshiscountry

Last edited by loveshiscountry; 10-15-2018 at 08:25 AM.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."