Thread: Trump Just Signaled the End of the Petro Dollar

Trump Just Signaled the End of the Petro Dollar

Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I rarely watch your vids but I did this one. I agree with most of your assessment but I think the references to the "end of petrodollar' is a catch-all shorthand term for the end of the dollar being the dominant global reserve currency and what that means for the country. At least for me it is. You talk about other countries holding dollars. That's all well and true but they'll be holding a whole hell of a lot less of them, therefore the inflation we've exported that has supported a higher illusory standard of living will end and a lot of people will be in for a rude awakening. It's also worth noting that looking forward, it won't matter much to the average person how much oil the US is producing when the vast majority of that oil will go elsewhere, while Americans are forced into electric cars in controlled, limited-travel cities.

All you're really saying is that the dollar/FRN is the healthiest horse in the glue factory. They're ALL going to be burnt up and replaced. The dollar/FRN is just the last one to be burnt up before the reset and replacement by a pure digital, tightly controlled blockchain system.

Having said that, it's obvious that Trump's job is to sell the removal of the dollar as global reserve as a good thing to Americans. He's not some savior. He's doing exactly what his banker handlers are instructing him to do. Then there's the part where the replacement system will be even more controlled and illusory than the current system, so he's conditioning people to accept further control. Then there's how historically such major global planned economic changes are enacted under the cover of engineered wars beacuse rarely are such large transitions seamless, without hardship and deaths. Albert Pike called for 3 World Wars. Unfortunately, I see no evidence that the plan has changed.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-05-2018 at 12:59 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Chester Copperpot

interesting title but i dont have 47 minutes to watch this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    interesting title but i dont have 47 minutes to watch this.
    Yeah, smaulgld should provide a synopsis. But that would cut his views and sales pitches/donation pleas way down.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book