Thread: TDS leftists stalk and hound Rand at Airport

TDS leftists stalk and hound Rand at Airport

I tried to embed but no video on youtube but you can see the video on Daily Caller.

My question is, how do the leftists get access to all of these places? Are they just waiting at arrivals for republicans?

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/04/k...ul-dc-airport/

Protesters against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh chased down Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul at Reagan National Airport in Washington D.C. Monday, video released Thursday shows.

As Paul was exiting the airport, a group of several women began following Paul asking him if we would call for an investigation into Kavanaugh. Paul did not respond to the group and continued walking. One of the women then said, “women deserve better than silence, Mr. Paul.”
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    My question is, how do the leftists get access to all of these places? Are they just waiting at arrivals for republicans?
    That is an excellent question. It would make me wonder if somebody is leaking itinerary information.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    That is an excellent question. It would make me wonder if somebody is leaking itinerary information.
    I'd say that was a sure thing.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

“women deserve better than silence, Mr. Paul.”
    Neglect rape?

No SCOTUS for Rand.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Lol... If I were there, I would have walked up to one of the girls and whispered, "Pssst!! If you wanna get his attention, start talking about the 4th amendment!!"
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Watch this leftist stalker completely crumble when Cassidy asks her a question.

talker Byrne: Clearly you’re OK with a rapist going on the Supreme Court?
    Senator Cassidy: No, I’m not. But clearly you’re OK with the absence of evidence to condemn an innocent man…
    Protester: “So you’re OK as a doctor to harm a woman?”
    Cassidy: “Wait a second – are you OK as a person to go ahead and to accept a non-corroborated charge to destroy someone’s life? If it destroyed your life, your son’s life, or your husband’s? Wait a second, answer my question. If it was your husband, your son, your father, whose life has been destroyed by uncorroborated, would you like that?”
    Protester: “I would support a full FBI investigation.”
    Cassidy: “No, no. Would you like that? An uncorroborated charge, destroying—”
    Protester: “I wouldn’t marry somebody that was a drunk.”
    Cassidy: “Oh no, wait a second. Uncorroborated. Answer the question. I don’t think you’re able to. Because you know it’s unfair.”
    Protester: “I would stand up.”
    Cassidy: “You know it’s unfair.”
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Soros funding of the Stalkers. Surprise!

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

University of Southern Maine Offers College Credit to Travel to DC and Harass Susan Collins

The University of Southern Maine if offering credit hours to students if they travel to Washington DC and harass Senator Susan Collins in the hallways and elevator

Students will receive one credit hour for their political action. ...

However there’s a catch. Only anti-Kavanaugh protesters will be rewarded the extra credit hour. ...

Your tax dollars are funding this.

UPDATE— Following the uproar the University of Southern Maine reportedly cancelled their bonus credit for harassing Senator Collins.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Watch this leftist stalker completely crumble when Cassidy asks her a question.

talker Byrne: Clearly you’re OK with a rapist going on the Supreme Court?
    Senator Cassidy: No, I’m not. But clearly you’re OK with the absence of evidence to condemn an innocent man…
    Protester: “So you’re OK as a doctor to harm a woman?”
    Cassidy: “Wait a second – are you OK as a person to go ahead and to accept a non-corroborated charge to destroy someone’s life? If it destroyed your life, your son’s life, or your husband’s? Wait a second, answer my question. If it was your husband, your son, your father, whose life has been destroyed by uncorroborated, would you like that?”
    Protester: “I would support a full FBI investigation.”
    Cassidy: “No, no. Would you like that? An uncorroborated charge, destroying—”
    Protester: “I wouldn’t marry somebody that was a drunk.”
    Cassidy: “Oh no, wait a second. Uncorroborated. Answer the question. I don’t think you’re able to. Because you know it’s unfair.”
    Protester: “I would stand up.”
    Cassidy: “You know it’s unfair.”
    Wow, just wow. The protester says "Do you know how many people are in prison for less?" when the pol said there is no evidence. I guess it is OK with her that people are locked in prison for virtually 0 evidence.

This BS is why when the courts convicts a man, he is automatically believed to have committed the crime ala Bill Cosby.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Wow, just wow. The protester says "Do you know how many people are in prison for less?" when the pol said there is no evidence. I guess it is OK with her that people are locked in prison for virtually 0 evidence.
    This is news to you?

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Yeah, it sounds like they probably hang out at the DC airport on Mondays and Fridays, lying in wait for senators to mob. I understand there's one senator who needs to vote on Saturday, then fly home for his daughter's wedding. He'll need to wear a disguise if he wants to make it past the lunatics.

No big deal. Just Tom Arnold inciting violence.

Here is a group of women, Rand is happy to be around, lol.

THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll